• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Skinny fat 18 year old. Should I take steroids?

Is that you in your profile picture? Wondering where an 18 year old got enough money for that much ink...

And if that's not you and instead your dream physique then definitely don't touch juice. You can reach that without messing with hormones.

Eat good food high in protein, have a consistent workout schedule and let your muscles develop. Steroids don’t get you jacked fast. It still takes years to get a good physique and to gain muscle maturity so that you keep what you gain.
That's a great honest and helpful answer from my humble man @Boykinben82 😁😁

I started AAS at age 18, test cyp and dianbol, one of the dumbest decisions I have ever made.

Get Shredded!
This has to be a troll, but just in case it's not. No do not in any way touch AAS!

okay, what can i do to become jacked?
Get bloodwork. If you are skinny fat at 18, I can pretty much guarantee your test is low and your estro is high.
Change diet, learn which food chems and packaging chems are endocrine disruptors and eliminate them.
High protien, complex carbs, healthy fats.
Nothing fast-food, no frozen anything, no microwave foods, no drinks from plastic bottles.
Work your ass off in the gym.
Take quality vitamin and mineral supplements.
Once you are natty muscular and lean, for 5 years, then consider gear.

It took me 30 years to go from a 130lb teenager to a 250lb "jacked" man.
I looked great at 18 but I was only like 170.
Im late 40s and finally reached my goal of 250 & lean.
Its a marathon of constant improvements and adjustments... not a "6 months and Im a beast".

Get bloodwork. If you are skinny fat at 18, I can pretty much guarantee your test is low and your estro is high.
Change diet, learn which food chems and packaging chems are endocrine disruptors and eliminate them.
Nothing fast-food, no frozen anything, no microwave foods, no drinks from plastic bottles.

Its a marathon of constant improvements and adjustments... not a "6 months and Im a beast".
Read this again and again. Bloodwork, and do a mountain of research.

This is the best advice you can get.
but i wanna be buff fast
:rolleyes:

no im being serious. Im severely skinny fat
If the picture in the signature is you. You have a pretty solid base at 18. So I’m gonna say hell the fuck no. Keep lifting, eating the right foods and stay away for junk. If you start now, your killing the potential your body has naturally.

If the picture in the signature is you. You have a pretty solid base at 18. So I’m gonna say hell the fuck no. Keep lifting, eating the right foods and stay away for junk. If you start now, your killing the potential your body has naturally.
Judging by his posts, and the little info he gave, it's safe to assume that picture is not him.

Judging by his posts, and the little info he gave, it's safe to assume that picture is not him.
its not me, its a dude called stephen james. I got inspired by him to start working out.

Attachments

• e86a43bc8c00f2daabc14b447aed7afc.jpg
    e86a43bc8c00f2daabc14b447aed7afc.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
Why are people replying to this? :confused:

"Lifter"?? Some other moron??

Back