• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

🤯Shirtless Pose Contest, Dare to Bare and Win Big!💰3k in Anabolics🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
30° starting to snow. I'm a total doggy daddy, I carry treats, water and poopie bags. I need a cardboard box for my next one. This really isn't that hard guys, put them up!

Attachments

• snow.png
    snow.png
    590.9 KB · Views: 20
30° starting to snow. I'm a total doggy daddy, I carry treats, water and poopie bags. I need a cardboard box for my next one. This really isn't that hard guys, put them up!
Did any mods ask you to remove your banner? I was told yesterday to take the banner down immediately unless I was a direct rep of the source. Some bullshit

Did any mods ask you to remove your banner? I was told yesterday to take the banner down immediately unless I was a direct rep of the source. Some bullshit
What!

Nope. Wouldn't know how to do it anyways. That would be a lot of banners it's like everyone has one now.

I'm not going to lie I wish I could support more banners I wish I could have more than one so many companies on here have helped me out
Do you have a whoring out problem we need to talk about? Haha

Yeah I can guess who it is, part of the cunt crew as I call them. It's just one mod who coincidentally reps for another lab here🤔

Yeah I can guess who it is, part of the cunt crew as I call them. It's just one mod who coincidentally reps for another lab here🤔
Ya wtf sounds like the guy is jelly 🤪 better get on all the other guys repping sources banners.... I see a bunch of them 😒

Better get some pics in now before I completely obliterated everyone with my next idea. Again really not that hard - take shirt off - snap a pic - post = 3k

So Arnold the administrator is part of the cunt crew? I’ll be sure to let him know, he’s the one that made the rule that banners can only be used by reps

Who wants to do their dream cycle? Literally get off your ass, go to your closest store. Take your shirt off and hit a double bicep in front of the cashier. You don't have to have 29 inch arms, just post the picture and get the goods!! 3,000 in Anabolics🔥🔥🔥🔥💰💰💰

💪 3K
Post up to Win big

It's funny with this guy's every time he pms you he starts with "Hey, first off how are you and your family" Total crock off shit. Makes you think right away he's up to no good
I think some guys actually ask because they care. I ask that every time I talk to different guys here at ASF.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I think some guys actually ask because they care. I ask that every time I talk to different guys here at ASF.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
U do ...actually, and a genuine question is usually obvious, but a bullshit question can be even more obvious,..I forget what this was even about ..lol.

3k 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back