• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Severe delays with Granabolic

BillyGman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I must admit that I've never had any problems with Granabolic in the past, but this time around I ordered Accutane 20mg which their website said was in stock, and despite the fact that they received my payment SIX weeks ago, they just shipped out my order yesterday. So I guess after placing an order and sending payment in mid-March, I probably won't get my order delivered until early to mid-JUNE. So three months from payment to delivery is NOT very impressive. Buyer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that I've never had any problems with Granabolic in the past, but this time around I ordered Accutane 20mg which their website said was in stock, and despite the fact that they received my payment SIX weeks ago, they just shipped out my order yesterday. So I guess after placing an order and sending payment in mid-March, I probably won't get my order delivered until early to mid-JUNE. So three months from payment to delivery is NOT very impressive. Buyer beware.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Some deliveries can take up to 4 weeks when coming from the other side of the world. It’s been a rule of thumb on forums for 20 years that packs are not considered late until then. But with recent things going on in the world, those types of deliveries may take a bit longer. That is completely out of the sources control. They do not dictate the speed of shipping companies or customs. GranAbolic has a phenomenal track record and has been around for a long time. Mistakes happen, but not often.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Some deliveries can take up to 4 weeks when coming from the other side of the world. It’s been a rule of thumb on forums for 20 years that packs are not considered late until then. But with recent things going on in the world, those types of deliveries may take a bit longer. That is completely out of the sources control. They do not dictate the speed of shipping companies or customs. GranAbolic has a phenomenal track record and has been around for a long time. Mistakes happen, but not often.
I also agree with what Sherk just said. Really once the order has been shipped its at the hands of the delivery service. And with everything that’s going on in the world at the moment things are backed up… companies don’t have the staff to fulfill the job requirements.

Im sure you’ll get your pack it’s just going to be later than usual. Anyway… good luck

I've been on this board a long time, and I've placed numerous orders with many sources, (including Granabolics in the past). I'm very used to waiting three to four weeks for overseas shipments, so I haven't any issue with that at all. But that isn't what we're talking about here. I'm talking about Granabolics taking SIX WEEKS AFTER THEY RECEIVED PAYMENT TO EVEN GET MY ORDER SHIPPED OUT. NOT 6 weeks for delivery, but 6 weeks for them to even get the order to the shipping company!! And this is a product that they said was "IN STOCK" so that just plain SUCKS and is TERRIBLE service, an they just lost a customer!!!

I also agree with what Sherk just said. Really once the order has been shipped its at the hands of the delivery service. And with everything that’s going on in the world at the moment things are backed up… companies don’t have the staff to fulfill the job requirements.

Im sure you’ll get your pack it’s just going to be later than usual. Anyway… good luck
Well you can jump on Sherk's ban wagon all you want, but AGAIN I'm talking 6 WEEKS from payment to GRANABOLICS even getting the package to the shipping company. How many times do I have to explain this??? Should I explain it in a different language????? You and sherk cannot jump in here and claim that this is "out of the hands" of Granabolics because this is a 6 week time period for Granabolics to to pack up this order and send it out, NOT 6 weeks of delivery time. And that is 6 weeks on an item that they say is "in stock"

Well you can jump on Sherk's ban wagon all you want, but AGAIN I'm talking 6 WEEKS from payment to GRANABOLICS even getting the package to the shipping company. How many times do I have to explain this??? Should I explain it in a different language????? You and sherk cannot jump in here and claim that this is "out of the hands" of Granabolics because this is a 6 week time period for Granabolics to to pack up this order and send it out, NOT 6 weeks of delivery time. And that is 6 weeks on an item that they say is "in stock"
Okay brother… sounds like your having a bad day.

Hope things work out for you. I took the time to write out a post for you in hopes of helping you out. I wasn’t attacking you or sticking up for anyone (if you looked at my first post you’d realize that).

Have a good day and again good luck with your pack.

This so typical: mods and reps jump in here to try and white-wash the negligence of a source. The customer is always wrong, eh? Real nice. Why even have a "source checking" forum on this board?

@Sherk and some other our customer know that our national post have the biggest ddos attack, all stopped for 10 working days (month or so ago). in fact 3-4 weeks.. So we have possibilities and reroute throu another our warehouse, but transit time not depend from us, we provide all # as possible, we loading them all into database quick. that's why you have your tracking today but it will start working later. I Think better receive all well without any letter from the borders.

@Sherk and some other our customer know that our national post have the biggest ddos attack, all stopped for 10 working days (month or so ago). in fact 3-4 weeks.. So we have possibilities and reroute throu another our warehouse, but transit time not depend from us, we provide all # as possible, we loading them all into database quick. that's why you have your tracking today but it will start working later. I Think better receive all well without any letter from the borders.
The Granabolics website under my account stated two weeks ago that my order was shipped. After not being able to retrieve the tracking number for those two weeks using the link the website provided me with, I wrote to you here and e-mailed you to inquire. Then I received an e-mail telling me that my order was shipped out yesterday. But the website told me it was shipped out two weeks ago. Lots of bad info here. I never had this type of experience with Granabolics in the past. If there is really some type of special delays with the ordering process, then Granabolics should alert their customers to that BEFORE payment is made. It's called business "eithics"

The Granabolics website under my account stated two weeks ago that my order was shipped. After not being able to retrieve the tracking number for those two weeks using the link the website provided me with, I wrote to you here and e-mailed you to inquire. Then I received an e-mail telling me that my order was shipped out yesterday. But the website told me it was shipped out two weeks ago. Lots of bad info here. I never had this type of experience with Granabolics in the past. If there is really some type of special delays with the ordering process, then Granabolics should alert their customers to that BEFORE payment is made. It's called business "eithics"

Get off the tren bro. You’re going to melt…

giphy.gif

I went to a dermatologist I got accutane that shit had my mind fucked up I had to get off that shit

Is garnabolic still selling that fire ass gear Praetorian? Man that was good stuff. Fucking joke source.

I went to a dermatologist I got accutane that shit had my mind fucked up I had to get off that shit
I would never do the whole 20mg.... Just 10mg a day for 6 months.
Still, Saltwater , sunshine seems to heal even the worst acne. Without crazy fuckin sides that Accutane has.

Back