• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

SemaGLUTIDE feedback

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now that a bunch of members are running Semaglutide, what are your first thoughts and early results on this compound.

One of my clients (in person) is on week 2 of it and loving it.
First 3 days he kept annoying me "this stuff isn't working".

Now he's down 11-12 lbs of weight and he said his appetite is fully suppressed and he loves the stuff LOL.

Wife is running it now. 4 lbs down in 4 days. Late 30's, 5'-9" started at 158 lbs. She trains and eats clean with sub 20% bf. Feedback from her is suppressed appetite and more energized.

Got another client who is gonna run it at 1mg every 5th day per his own decision.

That's a pretty high dose tbh. I'm curious what his results will be, besides nausea of course.

Got another client who is gonna run it at 1mg every 5th day per his own decision.

That's a pretty high dose tbh. I'm curious what his results will be, besides nausea of course.
I’ve actually find this to be the case. The longer that I used it, the more I had to ramp up the dosage to keep the desired results.

I'm almost 2 weeks in. I was one that thought it wasn't working the first 3-4 days either but sometimes I'm impatient lol. In a carloric deficit and down about 3 pounds or so...appetite is def down but I'm still getting all my meals in according to my macros for the day. Haven't experienced any nausea just slight stomach discomfort here and there but not bad.

Still taking the intial dose before I ramp up in a few weeks. I just don't wanna play around with the dosage.

I got a few for my wife but she has about 2 months worth of pens to finish first. Once she starts these vials I will give y’all feedback. I wonder if she will see any sort of difference between the pens vs the vials?

I had bought her pens from a source in Switzerland as it was the only one I could find that had pens. I was worried that some of these 2 and 5mg vials and kits had a chance of being bunk…but once I seen @GYMnTONIC come out with this product I was confident I was getting a legit product! The pre-order price was great too!

^^ bump ^^
Anyone else have feedback on this?

I’ll do a mini log for you bro if you would like to follow along.
I'd be interested. Even my fiance knows about this stuff it's so mainstream. I couldn't believe when she asked me if I knew about it 😂

I'd be interested. Even my fiance knows about this stuff it's so mainstream. I couldn't believe when she asked me if I knew about it 😂
Let’s see if she will let me do a log but if not I’ll do it anyway lol it just won’t be quite as detailed lol

Best result I saw come in from.a client was 18lbs down in 10 days. .5mgs e5d.

Then a female client today told me.shes only down 5lbs on .5mgs e7d and she's almost 2 weeks in.

Results will vary!

Got this feedback too
www.gymntonic.comScreenshot_20230225-085837-115~2.png

I'm interested in this product and may try it as an alternative to DNP.

Wife is running it now. 4 lbs down in 4 days. Late 30's, 5'-9" started at 158 lbs. She trains and eats clean with sub 20% bf. Feedback from her is suppressed appetite and more energized.
Let me know if it tightens up the clam. Might get some for the wife.

What are the normal sides / risks aside from stomach discomfort?
Nausea if dosed too high or if you eat too fast or too much is the #1 side effect

Reduced appetite, though that is an intended side/benefit.

^^ Continually receiving good feedback on this.

Just ordered some from GymTonic. Can’t wait to try it out and will post results

Very very painless process on the order and VERY FAST SHIPPING

I'm running some right now that is not Wes's brand that I suspect might be slightly underdosed which I paid more than he is selling it for. So if his is lab tested no doubt he would be the best place to buy from. Unless you want to spend thousands of dollars on ozempic pens which I refuse. I have went from 231 to 202 in 4 or 5 weeks. At first the appitite reduction was very noticeable but now even as I have increased the dosage I get hungry. However and this is the good thing. I eat my normal say 8 Oz chicken and 80 grams of rice and I am stuffed. Sometimes I have problems finishing that. But Im able to eat again in 3 or 4 hours. Hmmm I guess it's perfect for me then because that's exactly how you suspose to eat. Normally I could eat 2 of those plates and still want a junk snack in between. That's the other thing. I crave no junk. I might get up in the middle of the night and cook some egg whites and a whole egg instead of eating a 8 serving bowl of cereal. Also and this may be why I am hungrier than I am supposed to be is I'm week 8 into a cycle that has 1500 mgs of eq in it. So I would venture to say for people with huge appite and have problems controlling eating and lack discipline like myself this is without a doubt the best fat loss tool there is.

Mt wife took her first 0.25mg dose last night around 10pm. She had pretty bad nausea when she first got up, but it has eased some. Shes had some appetite today, but at certain times the thought of eating makes her queasy. So I am positive it's high quality semaglutide.

Back