• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

SB Labs June special

So wait, this is still for the Primo?
If you need an updated list, or if anyone needs an updated list.. you can contact myself or HeavyHitter

Contact a rep or myself if you need assistance
That’s right guys myself or HeavyHitter we’re here to help. If you need an updated list please let me know

JJ

Bump

IML Gear Cream!
Only 10 days left for this promotion. Send an SB REP a message and grab an updated list included with an email address you will use to submit your order.

Bump

Not many days left in June… a lot of guys made out with this deal don’t miss out.

Bump
Send a REP a message for an updated list.

Bump

Couple days left to take advantage of this June promotion. Jump on this while you can

Check in with a REP and grab an updated list

Bump for June Special. A couple more days guys. PM a REP for an updated list and email information

Couple more days for this promotio. Ask a Rep for an updated list

We’re right at the end of the month folks!!!

Placed my order yesterday! I'm loving that var. Already received tracking. Thanks SBL

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Placed my order yesterday! I'm loving that var. Already received tracking. Thanks SBL

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Sb Never skips a beat 💪

Order $150.00 with SB Labs and you receive 15% off Anavar 50mg. Yes the Anavar can be apart of the $150.00 minimum but must be applied to the total AFTER its discounted. Meaning if the Anavar is apart of the minimum and you are using the Anavar to get to the $150.00 then you would discount the 15% and it must come to $150.00.

If anyone has any questions or would like an updated list you can request one in this thread or by PM’ing myself or HeavyHitter.

Reminder for anyone new to SB… we offer a tracking number 24 hours after your payment has been received. Thats peace of mind and that means getting your pack FAST. No waiting weeks to hear something.. no guessing games… and no stress. Get a list. Submit your order. Get a tracking number. Track your pack to your door. Enjoy your pack. Simple and easy guys..

SBL

View attachment 73704
Contact a rep or myself if you need assistance
Trying to reach out for updated list thanks

Trying to reach out for updated list thanks
The list is not updated. I told everyone that had asked for a list that when the list has been updated with the new Primo 200 and HRT Sport we will issue the updated lists. Send me a PM and I’ll make sure you get a PM when the list is good.

JJ

Back