• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL TD

Wardamn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nice TD just in time to start a summer time cutting phase!

Had to go ahead and take an anadrol before back training tonight. It didn't disappoint. One of my athletes I was training with commented how easily I was throwing around weight tonight. Love it as a pre workout oral.

Attachments

• 20230502_011312~2.jpg
    20230502_011312~2.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 38

Had to go ahead and take an anadrol before back training tonight. It didn't disappoint. One of my athletes I was training with commented how easily I was throwing around weight tonight. Love it as a pre workout oral.
Man let us know how you feel with the inject Tbol.. ;) what dosage do you plan on with the NPP...

Nice haul BTW..

Nice TD brother. I see some tren in the bottom left. Enjoy.

You scored big haul brother!

A fellow 19-nor lover

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Wow nice td fam...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Man let us know how you feel with the inject Tbol.. ;) what dosage do you plan on with the NPP...

Nice haul BTW..

I plan on running it at 350mg a week.

Thanks brother

Anadrol preworkout is killer. It just makes the weights feel lighter. It doesn’t give me the aggression other preworkouts do, but it just makes everything easier.

Oh yeah, I love some NPP. Extremely versatile and beneficial in so many ways.
Have you ever used low to moderate test, with high NPP?
It's pretty interesting. Definitely feels like a completely different drug..

Do you like it more or less? I feel like my dick would completely stop working! I needed 2:1 test to npp.

Do you like it more or less? I feel like my dick would completely stop working! I needed 2:1 test to npp.
To be honest I liked how I felt with the NPP at 700-800, and 200 of test.. it's nandrolone no matter how you slice it, but decanoate is the only one that gives me issues but all it does is just hinder my ability to bust a nut.
Plus I mostly also had Mast running so that always helps things.

To be honest I liked how I felt with the NPP at 700-800, and 200 of test.. it's nandrolone no matter how you slice it, but decanoate is the only one that gives me issues but all it does is just hinder my ability to bust a nut.
Plus I mostly also had Mast running so that always helps things.
700 npp ,damn..I maxed out at 450 I believe..

Get Shredded!
700 npp ,damn..I maxed out at 450 I believe..
What was your test at?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's my dosage when I do use it.. because it's definitely not lol.
300-350ish is all..

450 is actually a pretty solid dosage. But 7 weeks at 700 I felt like a bulldozer. Yet I was getting down a considerable amount of nutrients so that did allow the NPP an opportunity to shine. I just fed it, and fed it, and fed it some more..

What was your test at?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's my dosage when I do use it.. because it's definitely not lol.
300-350ish is all..

450 is actually a pretty solid dosage. But 7 weeks at 700 I felt like a bulldozer. Yet I was getting down a considerable amount of nutrients so that did allow the NPP an opportunity to shine. I just fed it, and fed it, and fed it some more..
600 test I believe..it tirades up ..500 test 300 npp always did me well..and u right about nutrition, bcus I have gotten lean as f and bulked on npp

I have, get a similar look to being on tren. Not quite as hard, but more fullness.

I'm going to run 1:1 this summer. 350/350

very nice, I’m look forward to hearing the results

Back