• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PSL Methyl-1-testosterone (M1T) + Vitamins B12

IML Gear Cream!
Good results, ive run most everything except m1t

Just a little update after a week from the end.

Hunger is back ... even too much.
Some water is gone, and only the best part, fibers and muscles, remained.

That's for you my Bro:

Attachments

• IMG_20180803_180503__01.jpg
    IMG_20180803_180503__01.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20180805_1339.jpg
    IMG_20180805_1339.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20180805_1153.jpg
    IMG_20180805_1153.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20180805_1343.jpg
    IMG_20180805_1343.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20180805_1154.jpg
    IMG_20180805_1154.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 79
Phil, thank you for replying to my post. In a nutshell tell me how the M1T cycle ended up please. Would you use it again? Please tell me why you used B12. Once again thanks for helping me out

Get Shredded!
Can't wait for these to be ready once again... Let's keep phill's log here bumped and re-fresh, it's bump worthy!
This was what I was thinking about! Phill had some awesome striations after that run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This was what I was thinking about! Phill had some awesome striations after that run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I resurrected it for you big daddy :)
I was thinking this morning about our conversation so I had to pull this one out from the archives.. ;)

I was having this conversation with monstro, hands down the worlds strongest oral pound for pound. in my opinion nothing can touch it.

In all honesty anyone that thinks superdrol is strong needs to check this stuff out! They will forget superdrol exists.

In all honesty anyone that thinks superdrol is strong needs to check this stuff out! They will forget superdrol exists.

I've been telling people for years, the M1T is by far the strongest oral that is ever, ever been brought to the market like ever. it does not get the respect it deserves. for myself personally the last time I ran it it was not a good run because my water intake was absolutely garbage, and I was doing a lot of hard labor. I felt like shit.. but under the right circumstances this thing can shine and work wonders.. I have some sitting right here and I'm really thinking about adding it in because I have a really good opportunity in the next several weeks the really hunker down as my schedule is freeing up..

I've been telling people for years, the M1T is by far the strongest oral that is ever, ever been brought to the market like ever. it does not get the respect it deserves. for myself personally the last time I ran it it was not a good run because my water intake was absolutely garbage, and I was doing a lot of hard labor. I felt like shit.. but under the right circumstances this thing can shine and work wonders.. I have some sitting right here and I'm really thinking about adding it in because I have a really good opportunity in the next several weeks the really hunker down as my schedule is freeing up..
Do it!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys

this thread will be a log and review on PuritySourceLabs Euro-Pharmacies Methyl-1-testosterone (M1T) + Vitamins B12

I had these for free from PSL.
Yes, you read that right: FREE!

To be added for the duty that communication with them is a phenomenal thing, very short times, ultra fast shipments.
Really really satisfied with how these guys works.

Thanks PSL team!

To better test this coupon, I'm going to not change anything about what I'm doing right now.
I don't change my current cycle, I don't change my diet, I don't change my training regime.
I simply add the m1t and the vitamin to my body and see what happens.

Starting point is 10 mg pre-workout plus 10 mg in the morning as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach.
And then we'll think about it when the time comes...or a tablet every 8 hours or something more in the workout.
But before let's start to see how it goes with the low doses.

For B12 I was thinking 1 ml every 3 days.

If you have experience and have advice, they are always welcome.
If you have questions, something to test, try asking and I will evaluate.

I will start with the coming week ... Stay Tuned

Love me some M1-T

ghosts from the past.

damn all those who talk about m1t, you gave me a fucking desire.

Back