• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Olympus pharma

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
yeah i know Olympus been gone for a while. just checking to see if they have a new name.. hey had great prices for their 50 ml jugs. as ican remember no one had 50ml jugs

I have 3 50 jugs of TNE /Dol/Drop. One jug has 3 ml missing! Talking about painful! Feels like glass going in! Talking about OP PIP, shit!

After 3 shots I could take it, I got some oil to cut it, still. Who had the burned Tren? Remember? Saying it was darker because was stronger.

After 3 shots I could take it, I got some oil to cut it, still. Who had the burned Tren? Remember? Saying it was darker because was stronger.

You mean the Hulk Tren? The stuff 5150 said was great lol! :jerkit:

Yeah! That shit! Wow! Feel bad for whoever injected that! That thing was darker than the bottom of the pot they cooked it on! Hahahahahhaha!

I remember they were so proud of that batch. Looked like dark beer, lol.

I never understood why people or sponsors would boast and bragg about how dark their tren was...

Get Shredded!
I think it's funny that guys still randomly pop up looking for shitty sources. OP had crazy low prices for a reason, and now they're gone. I guess if you've never used good gear you wouldn't know that those guys sucked.

Blackgold... Texas tea

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Funny how only a few had the balls to speak up but but once a source is gone everyone talks shit.

Funny how only a few had the balls to speak up but but once a source is gone everyone talks shit.

if some guys are speaking up maybe they have experience, who knows, I see guys speaking in the wide open about sources that are currently here today... There is not a sponsor on the market that has not received any type of criticism

I have never had a problem speaking up. I will always go about things the correct way first. I.E. Not just bashing and giving the sponsor a chance to fix said problem. But when you continue to have the same issues over and over,then it's time for the public to know.

i had it, it had sediment floating in the bottom. it was like a burnt red/brown color.. almost didn't think it was real.

yeah i know Olympus been gone for a while. just checking to see if they have a new name.. hey had great prices for their 50 ml jugs. as ican remember no one had 50ml jugs
50ml's of cheap shit is still 50's of cheap shit.

50ml's just sounds like a pitri-dish for bacteria.

i had it, it had sediment floating in the bottom. it was like a burnt red/brown color.. almost didn't think it was real.

Damn brother, that's some dangerous leftover cooking oil! Still had food crumbs!

Back