• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Old Guys Running Tren...WTF.!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I've ran Tren a few times. Last run was 600mg a week. Also ran 600mg Deca with it, AND 1,000 test. Stupidest thing I've ever done.

Over the years I've learned high doses are pointless. I get the same gainz off of 300mg Tren 300mg Deca 500mg Test.

What counts the most is consistency. Consistency with diet, training and gear.

It takes years and years of hard work to pack on the muscle, not large amounts of gear.

...and now my interest I piqued again. What is the lowest dose on average that provides results?

Test only after 40 for me
I understand your thinking safety wise but wait until you’re in your 50’s. A little Nandrolone (NPP or Deca) does wonders for arthritis. HGH speeds up healing insanely fast and makes you feel much younger, truly the fountain of youth anabolic for us old guys. Masteron will help keep your sex drive up and give you rock hard erections. Low doses of the above give insane synergy.

...and now my interest I piqued again. What is the lowest dose on average that provides results?
200MG TREN E/TEST E/MAST E and 250MG DECA WK. The heartburn is annoying and the sleep is just a little bit off, but loving it otherwise. 51yo 1st time running Tren. i do my Tren subq and not a single instance of the coughs!

Men, I really don’t think Tren is the monster that is made up to be. Pretty much abuse of any steroid can cause issues.
I am 57 and run test/tren/master at 300mg per week with no issues. I also add primo and one oral var, winny or halo when cutting.the results are phenomenal and for me the only major side is the damn cough. Which I know how to manage it well now.
Problem is some guys don’t feel sides and either think gear is not working or they can push it higher doses and thats when issues start.
Everything in moderation.

Men, I really don’t think Tren is the monster that is made up to be. Pretty much abuse of any steroid can cause issues.
I am 57 and run test/tren/master at 300mg per week with no issues. I also add primo and one oral var, winny or halo when cutting.the results are phenomenal and for me the only major side is the damn cough. Which I know how to manage it well now.
Problem is some guys don’t feel sides and either think gear is not working or they can push it higher doses and thats when issues start.
Everything in moderation.
Hey Wiseguy! How do you manage the cough?

I’ve had my lungs feel immediately scratchy a few times but I’ve never had Tren cough
I've gotten it 3 times 1st time it was painful lol

Hey Wiseguy! How do you manage the cough?
Good questions. I walk outside immediately, Take deep breaths through my nose and exhale through the mouth. It takes about a minute or two and it goes away. I don't know it works for me.

I tell you I get zero sides from the drug accept this damn cough. When I mix primo to the cut mix it does makes the cough much milder.
By the way during the 8 week cycle I would say it happens to me about 3 or 4 times.

I never ever used gear until I was 41, am 44 now and running a moderate doses of Tren E alongside Test 400/400. The mental sides are real but here's my theory, at this age I can better handle them then the youngsters. Case in point, I do sometimes get the off feeling my girlfriend (of 8 years we just never made it official) is cheating on me. I chalk it up to the tren and don't give it much thought. Hell EVEN if she was it wouldn't be earth shattering and life-ending

Good questions. I walk outside immediately, Take deep breaths through my nose and exhale through the mouth. It takes about a minute or two and it goes away. I don't know it works for me.

I tell you I get zero sides from the drug accept this damn cough. When I mix primo to the cut mix it does makes the cough much milder.
By the way during the 8 week cycle I would say it happens to me about 3 or 4 times.
Do you inject slow or fast?

I never ever used gear until I was 41, am 44 now and running a moderate doses of Tren E alongside Test 400/400. The mental sides are real but here's my theory, at this age I can better handle them then the youngsters. Case in point, I do sometimes get the off feeling my girlfriend (of 8 years we just never made it official) is cheating on me. I chalk it up to the tren and don't give it much thought. Hell EVEN if she was it wouldn't be earth shattering and life-ending
Normal I always feel like my wife is cheating on tren. It's a awesome compound for how it can change your physique but the mental and sweating sides can be alot at times. But I still run it. Only on cuts thou.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Great a whole New Problem..
New Guys over 40 running Tren..
And the Bullshit Reasoning..
It fit my Goals....
Looks good on Paper..
Just wanted to get there Faster..
What's that Dead..??

At above 40..things change..your body and you are not 25 or 35 Any More..
Real concerns NOW..
Like being healthy in an un-Healthy World..
Staying on top of the dirt...not in IT..!!

No Tren...
Unless you are an experienced user..
PERIOD...
It never hardly ends well...
Like post every F-ing Day...

Hard Heads Learn Hard Lessons
This isn't the Girl Scout Cookie Club...
NO..
You're putting strange chemicals in the body...inwhich everybody responds differently too...without proper knowledge and experience...
It's a recipe for Disaster..

The Forum is here to Learn from...
To gain knowledge
AND
Learn from other's trials..errors and personal experiences..good and BAD..
AND
Going against the Grain...
Is Fucking just Stupid..
SO...
I'm not responding anymore to Damage Control Threads..
OBVIOUSLY...They are not Listening BEFORE..
Why waste my time Now..
You would think,older guys would realize they're not a young buck..
Tren has a way of reminding Us...

Crazy New World....
Z...
Be quiet you sound like a rambling grandpa... take balanced care of your body and you will be fine.

I’m 60, so consider this my last wish…,

When I’m lying in the hospital on my death bed as I flatline and take my last breath I want someone to jab me in the chest with an 18ga and dump 3ml tren base into my heart. I just want to see the expression on their faces as I jump up and punch the doc in the face and try to fuck the nearest nurse.
Until then I’ll pass on tren anymore.

IML Gear Cream!

When I’m lying in the hospital on my death bed as I flatline and take my last breath I want someone to jab me in the chest with an 18ga and dump 3ml tren base into my heart. I just want to see the expression on their faces as I jump up and punch the doc in the face and try to fuck the nearest nurse.
Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

LMAO. People who ask me about tren all the time I tell them if you are going on stage take it if not pass. Even at that level I never exceed 300 mg per week max. I find 200 to be very managbile and easy to recover when you come off.

LMAO. People who ask me about tren all the time I tell them if you are going on stage take it if not pass. Even at that level I never exceed 300 mg per week max. I find 200 to be very managbile and easy to recover when you come off.
All the young bros think if you get on Tren you go from 130 pounds to 200 over night haha. Its just another compound.

I'm running tren right now. Not needed. I just love the look it gives you. Hard, grainy and full.

Be quiet you sound like a rambling grandpa... take balanced care of your body and you will be fine.
Damn homie, how much tren you slamming? lol

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I would say pretty normal. Not fast or too slow.
Very interesting, I always go very slow. Never had the cough once. I don't think that has anything to do with it tho.

Back