• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not ready to say I got scammed yet, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered a bunch go GH and received a package today with all the labels but no actual product... There were two separate tracking numbers(i.e. two packages), but none of them say anything useful and the were shipped together. The useless package with labels arrived 3 days ago and still no sign of what I paid for.... will keep this thread posted with what happens.

Did you contact the source ?

Be a lot easier to pass me your order number to check on it. Probably in sorting still.

I can't even send you a pm because your post count is to low. Please go to the site or get your post count up to 50 and pm me.

Yeah, my bad I honestly thought I posted this on IMF where I'm much more active under a similar name...I just recently joined this forum because it seems more active at the moment. Anyway, like I said I'm not jumping the gun just yet it just seemed very strange to receive on package with just labels when the other package is MIA...I'll update this thread with what happens. I have contact them directly already. I've also used them years ago with no issue so I do have faith, it just doesn't make sense to me at the moment.

^^^ thought your name looked familiar. I checked my inbox here and didn't see it. It's possible it got snagged. Give it time brother. If not we will take care of you.

Goin through the same thing man, got empty boxes but no hgh. The package that has the hgh seems to just be sitting at a xxx location, or they didn't update it after they processed it. Hopefully it lands soon. I to thought it was strange getting sent empty boxes.

(Please read the forum rules before posting again. Thanks. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Goin through the same thing man, got empty boxes but no hgh. The package that has the hgh seems to just be sitting at a xxx location, or they didn't update it after they processed it. Hopefully it lands soon. I to thought it was strange getting sent empty boxes.

it is not moving?

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
it is not moving?
yep that's correct although what's odd is I got 2 tracking numbers as well and the one that was for the boxes is invalid. Then the one for the hgh is just sitting state side.

- - - Updated - - -

But it says it was already processed through the sort faculty.

big swole customs employees !

Unfortunatley we can't control that guys just give it more time and hopefully they will release it. I just had a guy get his after they had it for over a week.

Last edited:
This is a shitshow. Talk to your rep in pm.
Locked.

Read and follow the board rules.

Last edited:
I ordered a bunch go GH and received a package today with all the labels but no actual product... There were two separate tracking numbers(i.e. two packages), but none of them say anything useful and the were shipped together. The useless package with labels arrived 3 days ago and still no sign of what I paid for.... will keep this thread posted with what happens.

Before you post shit like this , you shoult to email us for update
It is our shipping methods we splid package and send Gh separately
Why you don't read the email , you got whole instructions with two trackings and legend

Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back