• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Non-Caucasian Tranny Executes 14 kids

With a lie and the Truth..50/50 chance...
But with 20+ lies and a sprinkle of truth and Bingo..Back in Business..
And
Still no word from the Hero..??
Revising the story as we read...
Z...

Still 12 minutes walking around with assault rifles..??
Guess the lady with the school view from the front and back of her house didn't see that..!!
Still rapping my head around that house with that kind of views..
Z...

Border Patrol agent that took out the shooter

1653673179056.png
1653673163835.png
1653673199154.png

Just because he is young doesn’t mean him buying two expensive guns is unheard of . My daughter just turned 19 and has well over 10k in the bank and drives a 45k dollar car . She had a part time job and has always been tight with her money . She has worked since 14 and really doesn’t spend money . It also helps that she doesn’t have any bills but gas and some food

But the most of kids today with solid parents that instill morals and values,along with how hard it is totally make a buck...is not the kind of kid we are talking about here...He obviously has some identity issues with more to be released soon I'm sure..

Not saying it can't happen to anyone..but just by connecting the dots..alot doesn't add up..

A comment was made that we can't put a cop in every school..For what we have spent on Ukraine...we could have a SWAT unit at every school in the Country..
Z...

I doubt the woman he held at gunpoint..misses him..
And fuck you Obama for putting that scum with children...
Not Even Close...nice spin back to Racism...
Z...
You mean the pregnant woman he raped. George Floyd was a piece of shit! Fuck him!!!

So the tranny apparently killed his grandmother before killing all the kids at school !!
His mother said he had his reasons please don’t judge “him” and to forgive “him”
PHUCK THAT !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The White House refused to call for an investigation into the police response to the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, saying President Joe Biden "has the utmost respect for the men and women of law enforcement."

Get Shredded!
So the MAN of the Hour...one that ended the Madness...
Had no helmet or body armor...??
That's a Hero right there...
And
That's how it's done..!!
No fucking finger pointing..no BS..just a dirty job Had to be Done..
I fell bad and I know guys that have had to drop kids(my son is one)..the shit hurts..
But there were no other options..

People forget the Gate Keepers..
The Ones at and behind lines..to secure our way of Life..and sacrifice All..
And do what has to Be Done..That many could Never Do...
Thank You BP Agent...(caps on purpose)
Z...

This is what I'm saying...

Jason “Storm” Nelson

@Storm4Congress

They expect me to believe that a teacher propped open the door 1min before the shooter arrived (odd coincidence), heard gunshots, called 911, left door open (wait… what?!?), police froze in place while children bled out, and I’m still expected to swallow the narrative whole?

What? This doesn’t seem plausible? Just get the shot already.

Another ploy to de-weaponize the US.

Screenshot_20220528-101711.png

Dozens of heavily armed cops fearful of engaging one untrained 18 year old actively killing children.

By way of comparison, a dozen guys, some of which are 18 years old, storming a building containing dozens of heavily armed and trained, combat veterans with nothing to live for….who aren’t actively killing anyone.

Some of those kids in the second scenario we mourn tomorrow.

Unless the Hard Question are answered and corrections are implemented..
Without a doubt..with even more gun laws..
This Will Happen Again..and Soon..

Just funny how all of the confused identity lacking..just fucking weird people..
That force their kind on you are the One's committing these crimes..
Either it's them or being targeted and set loose on the public..as pawns..
Z...

I mourn the children we may have lost, but I won't lay down my guns. If they cared about our kids, they'd guard the schools instead of laundering our tax money.

They want us to willingly legislate ourselves into an unarmed society. They don't want to take them. They want us to give them up without a fight.

Biden says 2A isn't absolute or whatever bullshit he babbled. When those words come out of your president's mouth, remember it was written for when governments utter those words.

Fuck anyone who disagrees.

Still none of it makes sense.

I'll tell you something you never heard before. After the Sandy Hook aka Newtown shooting no children were ever brought to the Hospital.
The closes hospital that services Newtown Is called Danbury Hospital. It has an advanced trauma center. I have several friends and even clients who work there to this day. I had friends in triage in the day of Newtown shooting and they all told me shocked, Wesley, not one single child was transported here that day. Not one was life starred in a helicopter or transported in an ambulance.

Aka they didn't try and revive one single life. The EMTs and triage nurses told me that has happened exactly ZERO times ever before in the history of their professions.

It is another anomaly. And we are seeing this again in Texas.

Nothing about this adds up at all. Nothing.

Screenshot_20220530-150602.png

1654278798390.png

Still none of it makes sense.

I'll tell you something you never heard before. After the Sandy Hook aka Newtown shooting no children were ever brought to the Hospital.
The closes hospital that services Newtown Is called Danbury Hospital. It has an advanced trauma center. I have several friends and even clients who work there to this day. I had friends in triage in the day of Newtown shooting and they all told me shocked, Wesley, not one single child was transported here that day. Not one was life starred in a helicopter or transported in an ambulance.

Aka they didn't try and revive one single life. The EMTs and triage nurses told me that has happened exactly ZERO times ever before in the history of their professions.

It is another anomaly. And we are seeing this again in Texas.

Nothing about this adds up at all. Nothing.

View attachment 73647

There are so many screw ups and holes in stories. Nothing makes sense here.

A police chief who not only supports but factually has donated to BETO, a Politician insistent on disarming and taking away all guns

Yeah, believeable this was random stand down.

Says no one ever.

Beto is the same fool who was sleeping with a Chinese spy aka a true life imbecile and American Traitor.

Sounds like those at the top not only wanted this to happen but did everything in their power to ensure that the shooting occured.

Recall the Chief of Police in charge is a Beta Orourke supporter who runs on wanting to disarm the American citizens.

Does this surprise anyone?

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Uvalde Police Officer WHO HAD CLEAR SHOT to Take Out 18-year-old Salvador Ramos Before He Entered Robb Elementary School ASKED SUPERVISOR FOR PERMISSION TO SHOOT but Got No Answer...

This was 100% staged.

These assholes were inside with bulletproof shields and all the bells and whistles.

They were "told to stand down". And these scumbags obeyed that? While children were shot.

The Chief and supervisors should hang.

Screenshot_20220713-083736.png

Back