• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Non-Caucasian Tranny Executes 14 kids

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
And notice all the coverage of him buying two “assault weapons” legally with graphics and all.

Yet the reports say he walked into the school with a hand gun, which was obviously NOT legally purchased by shim.

I am not ignoring or dismissing this absolute tragedy. I just want to point out the filthy underhanded media/mind games with the masses. They don’t let a single opportunity go to waste.

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
We protect everyone else we deem valuable with multiple armed guards but we give each school 1 resource officer. My county is building a million dollar baseball field after putting in hundreds of thousands worth of turf on the football field a couple years ago. And my kids are athletes just not in high school yet.

How many armed guards could that have paid for?

implicitnewt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Midterms are coming quickly so I wonder how many more tragedies we will see in the coming months. Our country is a political farce and this will be abused.

That being said, the families facing the death of their children is heart breaking. This is a tragedy and will be for them always.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
We protect everyone else we deem valuable with multiple armed guards but we give each school 1 resource officer. My county is building a million dollar baseball field after putting in hundreds of thousands worth of turf on the football field a couple years ago. And my kids are athletes just not in high school yet.

How many armed guards could that have paid for?

Yep.
Drives me nuts when I think about the money this Govt spends on the things it wants, but cries poverty for other things/programs.

I think we are into 50+ Billion with Ukraine. How could that have been used in cases like this??

At any rate, we are all using rational thoughts to explain away this irrational behavior/mind of an irrational person. It doesn't work.

Hypothetically, if it had been a white guy with an AR-15?? Riots.

Sadly, depending on the situation at hand, the media politicizes to their advantages.

No matter how many of these instances occur, I will never be okay with giving up my second amendment rights. Never.

If liberals want to give up their gun ownership? Then who is stopping them?? Turn in your guns. Be the change you want to see in the world.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
It's because they are cowards and the only way to feel power or control is by harming innocent people. There's been a cultural shift that it's ok to harm others if you feel you have been wronged in anyway. Cities burnt to the ground and innocent people killed all summer long but that was okay.
You’re right. Our “leaders” acted like that was all ok as long as your agenda fit the woke liberal narrative. They encourage violence against police, privately owned businesses, churches, anything conservative and pro-America.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was genuinely trying to avoid any conspiracy style comments in this thread.

So long as the event had no connections.

Unfortunately here's the connection.

Also news photos zoomed in on Freemason truck on the scene. I can post that later.

Same thing happened in Newtown.

What do you guys think about this major coincidence? Screenshot_20220525-150200.png

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I was genuinely trying to avoid any conspiracy style comments in this thread.

So long as the event had no connections.

Unfortunately here's the connection.

Also news photos zoomed in on Freemason truck on the scene. I can post that later.

Same thing happened in Newtown.

What do you guys think about this major coincidence? View attachment 73470
He looks like the night stalker, Richard Ramirez.
6B4C210B-6AA8-4280-BD35-EF307A7EE9C5.jpeg

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys always seem to care when there’s a possibility that the suspect is a trump supporter.
That was really the point of the title, it honestly has zero to do with anything, just like if it were a Trump supporter.
Tommy doesn't seem to go whacky in that way, though of course he hates Trump, I think he's smart enough to know the root-cause of this stuff is just an insane person.
Mass murders like this they are just not right in the head.

No sane person says "well, my political party/cult is causing me to murder children" so I best go do that.
Like many, Ive owned many guns for 40+ years, I still own 9. I've never hunted, I've never shot a person, just fun at the range only, and for home protection.
Libtard Rob Reiner saying "the blood of all these kids are on the republicans hands", another foolish libturd who never complains about the 50 murders each week in Chicago, etc.
Hypocritical and insane...

Libturds politicize everything, yet they are soft on criminals and let them out all the time.

This kid was let go, not charged after beating helpless elderly white-folks... Insanity...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Meanwhile we just gave another $40 billion to Ukraine which does NOTHING for our Citizens.

This money could have been used to Secure each and every school in America.

I'm no security expert by any means, but why can't we have a single entrance. With an armed officer and guard or two outside? My daughters school has more then one police officer and like 3-4 unarmed guards and I feel pretty comfy with that.

But from a logistical point of view, banning guns isn't going to do shit. You would then have to confiscate and seize hundreds of millions of them. Logistically securing the schools is the next step that needs to happen. Gun Control is certainly a major agenda for the democrats.

Anyone notice that under Obama and Biden the actual school shootings were the highest? Notice how the corrupt govt started calling "murders" , "mass shootings" if it involved more then 2-3 people.

So a gang drive by that killed 3-4 gang members was statistically put down as a "mass murder"

That in no way is the same as these scumbags going into schools and movie theaters and killing dozens of innocent victims.

But the Dems are in line with the CIA MK ultra program

They want power. And they want control. And they will kill you and your family and your kids. They will stage anything they can to set you up to eliminate your voice and your Constitutional rights.

This is good versus evil at this point.

You can't legislate evil like the dems think they can.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Never give up your guns, Australia did and look what their govt did to them during RONA.
Bullied folks for going for walks outside, arrests, police beatings, etc.
A now very weak society bullied and controlled by Govt.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I as many Real Americans am sick of the media BS..bowing down to the Minorities..putting up with Reverse RACISM and worrying if I'm safe in the Mall..
We have Real problems Here.!!
Fuck Ukraine..are they going to pay us back..Hell No,our tax dollars are Not even being used in this Country..
The media only spins in their favor or agenda..No Truth to be Found..

Install fences and wire and a metal detector with armed Real Guards not Pussies with pistols..Start hiring ex-spec ops with G36's and armor piercing rounds..And this Shit Will End.. Shoot to kill..Period..

Putting Ukraine before our Children..That's what's happening..Yet the media doesn't dare talk about Biden's involvement in that Country..Like the gay female basketball player..why was she arrested..??? She brought dope into Russia..Right??

Wish some News outlet would report the real stories..not the Shit they are feeding Us..
Z...

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
100% preventable.

Make killing kids automatic death penalty and mandate 2 armed trained guards in every school.

Instead we send $40,000,000,000+ to Ukraine....
This is the question my wife and I have been asking... Why dont we have have armed police or guards at every school... This type of shit wouldn't happen or at least wouldn't happen as often... Protect the children!!

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
School's are GUN FREE zones. Which in turn means there's zero threat of possible retaliation if a shooter comes into them. Easy, defenceless prey the students and teachers are. Rarely do you ever see/hear about a shooting where the establishment is armed and known to be armed.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Official story is making less and less sense

Onlookers urged police to charge into Texas school​

By JAKE BLEIBERG, JIM VERTUNO and ELLIOT SPAGATan hour ago

People walk with flowers to honor the victims in Tuesday's shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, Wednesday, May 25, 2022. Desperation turned to heart-wrenching sorrow for families of grade schoolers killed after an 18-year-old gunman barricaded himself in their Texas classroom and began shooting, killing at least 19 fourth-graders and their two teachers. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
1 of 22
People walk with flowers to honor the victims in Tuesday's shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, Wednesday, May 25, 2022. Desperation turned to heart-wrenching sorrow for families of grade schoolers killed after an 18-year-old gunman barricaded himself in their Texas classroom and began shooting, killing at least 19 fourth-graders and their two teachers. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

UVALDE, Texas (AP) — Frustrated onlookers urged police officers to charge into the Texas elementary school where a gunman’s rampage killed 19 children and two teachers, witnesses said Wednesday, as investigators worked to track the massacre that lasted upwards of 40 minutes and ended when the 18-year-old shooter was killed by a Border Patrol team.
“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, who saw the scene from outside his house, across the street from Robb Elementary School in the close-knit town of Uvalde. Carranza said the officers did not go in.
UPDATES: FULL COVERAGE
Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said he raced to the school when he heard about the shooting, arriving while police were still gathered outside the building.
Upset that police were not moving in, he raised the idea of charging into the school with several other bystanders.
“Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to,” he said. “More could have been done.”
“They were unprepared,” he added.
Minutes earlier, Carranza had watched as Salvador Ramos crashed his truck into a ditch outside the school, grabbed his AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle and shot at two people outside a nearby funeral home who ran away uninjured.
Officials say he “encountered” a school district security officer outside the school, though there were conflicting reports from authorities on whether the men exchanged gunfire. After running inside, he fired on two arriving Uvalde police officers who were outside the building, said Texas Department of Public Safety spokesperson Travis Considine. The police officers were injured.
After entering the school, Ramos charged into one classroom and began to kill.
He “barricaded himself by locking the door and just started shooting children and teachers that were inside that classroom,” Lt. Christopher Olivarez of the Department of Public Safety told CNN. “It just shows you the complete evil of the shooter.”
All those killed were in the same classroom, he said.
Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw told reporters that 40 minutes to an hour elapsed from when Ramos opened fire on the school security officer to when the tactical team shot him, though a department spokesman said later that they could not give a solid estimate of how long the gunman was in the school or when he was killed.
“The bottom line is law enforcement was there,” McCraw said. “They did engage immediately. They did contain (Ramos) in the classroom.”

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that “the Second Amendment is not absolute” as he called for new limitations on guns in the wake of the massacre.

Necron_99

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you recall, the same thing happened at Marjorie Stoneman High in Parkland, Florida. Cops stood around and did nothing while Cruz went door to door on his killing rampage.

There are very few times in a man's life when he his presented with the opportunity to perform heroic deeds. That the cops stood around and did nothing when presented with this opportunity says a lot about their character (or lack thereof). They possessed firearms and the means to end the slaughter and chose to do nothing. To stand there and listen to the gun fire, knowing that the lives of children were being snuffed out is cowardice of the highest order. Sheer cowardice. Their only concern was for their own safety. What bitch-ass cowards.

I have proven myself in more than one life or death situation and you couldn't have kept me out of that school. At the very least, engage him in a fire fight to occupy his attention until reinforcements show up. Doing nothing is not an option.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They still have failed to explain how he magically got into the locked school...

And then there is this, that they deleted.

"The Biggest Opp". Means "the biggest OPERATION" correct??

Coincidentally he had a therapist. Who also uses Hypnosis. Medications/drugs he was on have yet to be discussed.

All we hear is "gun control"

Coincidence after coincidence just like Parkland and Newtown.

1653576172727.png

Also the Border Patrol Agent who shot him, barely made it out alive:

NEW: This is the hat the elite, veteran BORTAC Border Patrol agent was wearing when he breached the classroom with a tactical team and engaged/killed the Uvalde school shooter, a CBP source tells me. Graze wound to head. Many BP agents in Uvalde have kids at the school.
@FoxNews
1653576450215.png

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^^
That Right There....

Exactly right...
I live in a small town outside of Asheville and the cops here are a joke...
95% would tuck tail and haul ass Away from the Bullets..
Two Problems
1..Cops are under attack by everyone and get judge on their split second decisions by officials that Have never evening been under fire..Much less know how to respond..
Today if a cop shoots a black man it's Automatically Racism..No Matter the situation..

2..There is a need for Betterment from OUR law enforcement...in every aspect..Many of us,for various reasons,have been under fire..not a fun TIME..but without Real bullets it isn't even close to Reality..
In their defense:more realistic training needs to be brought up to date..
However:the aggressive latitude toward ALL public is un-called for..

Lastly.....
If you are LE and my children are getting shot...either do your job or resign..But it's Not a spectators game..
Just the fact that Border Patrol engaged says a lot about the local LE..
Z...

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
The story is never the same...
If that doesn't raise an eyebrow..you're dead already..
The incident is being manipulated to further push this Administration Agenda..
All the news Will lean on the the shooter,rather than How it came to Be..
OR
The cowards in blue waiting for him to run out-of ammo..

The Sad Facts:
He should have never been able to buy Any Weapons..Mentally Ill are restricted..

And why so long to engage..???

Those are The Real Question...
That will never even be mentioned..
Z...

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pick any occupation that is dangerous but does that fear keep you from or prevent you from doing your duty?

None exist.

But for some reason every cop is excused for his actions because of his/her fear of being killed. Pulling guns out on almost any occasion. If you are fearful of dying to the point of not being able to do your job, you shouldn’tbe a cop. That job ain’t for everyone yet they seem to be willing to hire just about anyone.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
My bet is the BP officer was prior military..
Not putting himself above the lives of those kids as others Obviously DID..
Z...

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of a mall shooting yrs ago..when a man with a gun was trying to help and they shot him dead..
That's called panic and expenditure of ammo...
I believe he was military as well...another fine example of how our Military is treated..

These problems are not on the minds of this Administration,don't be fooled by the rush of everyone to comfort..In 2 or 4 days..back to Ukraine...
Just Watch..
Z...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look at this total POS..

Barack Obama

@BarackObama

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

4:08 PM · May 25, 2022·Twitter Web App

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I doubt the woman he held at gunpoint..misses him..
And fuck you Obama for putting that scum with children...
Not Even Close...nice spin back to Racism...
Z...

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
I doubt the woman he held at gunpoint..misses him..
And fuck you Obama for putting that scum with children...
Not Even Close...nice spin back to Racism...
Z...
He really is a total piece of shit. Floyd has zero to do with this.
Using the murder of kids for his political agenda and racial-division. The most insane, corrupt, divisive people in history.

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
They still have failed to explain how he magically got into the locked school...

And then there is this, that they deleted.

"The Biggest Opp". Means "the biggest OPERATION" correct??

Coincidentally he had a therapist. Who also uses Hypnosis. Medications/drugs he was on have yet to be discussed.

All we hear is "gun control"

Coincidence after coincidence just like Parkland and Newtown.

View attachment 73492

Also the Border Patrol Agent who shot him, barely made it out alive:

NEW: This is the hat the elite, veteran BORTAC Border Patrol agent was wearing when he breached the classroom with a tactical team and engaged/killed the Uvalde school shooter, a CBP source tells me. Graze wound to head. Many BP agents in Uvalde have kids at the school.
@FoxNews
View attachment 73493
Opp just means opposition. Anyone against you. It’s just the latest and coolest slang term rappers are using right now.