• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Product Idea Monday

Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I can’t say I wouldn’t run it lol. To be honest more than half my cycles have those compounds in them 🤣

It’s Monday... Kratom and Vyvanse are flowing, have a staff meeting in an hour and I have a wicked idea for a new AG product

40 Year Old Summer Special
100MG test, 100MG NPP, 100MG mast

Ya boy is on a roll!!!
One of my favorites......love that blend.

I agree. That blend is already floating around and I’m currently running it. I like mixes, it’s less oil at one time and convenient. But screw messing around with Kratom, thats just a bad idea in general.
Havnt tried that blend yet..
Sounds great..bcus everything I run seems to be alot of oil..test,dhb,primo etc.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm starting that blend in 2 weeks but mine is 75/75/75.

EQ250/TEST200 Blend
Test Prop 50/Test Iso 150

MK677 hard pressed tabs/scored (for men & women) 25mg or 12.5 if split

Max

Helped u move from one addiction to the next bro. gotta drop that stuff too.

Exactly..cold turkey is the way to go...weening off you still holding on to the addiction.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapat
It’s Monday... Kratom and Vyvanse are flowing, have a staff meeting in an hour and I have a wicked idea for a new AG product

40 Year Old Summer Special
100MG test, 100MG NPP, 100MG mast

Ya boy is on a roll!!!
HMMM!! I like this one soon as I catch up with stock I will see if I can work my magic and get this rolling. What shall we call it if I do?

Everything has been done already. Transdermals are the next frontier. There will be a source that steps up and profits big time in the transdermal lane. Just waiting to see who it is so I can give them my money.

Everything has been done already. Transdermals are the next frontier. There will be a source that steps up and profits big time in the transdermal lane. Just waiting to see who it is so I can give them my money.
Mhhhhhh I don’t know.

IMO yes there are lots of different delivery systems for hormones. However… and again this is just my opinion with some facts. Transdermal’s do offer a more consistent release of hormones into one’s system however they are expensive. Expensive to make and expensive to produce. I also like the idea of taking breaks from pinning. When you’ve been running oils for long periods and over the years I feel like I have to psych myself up on injection day. I don’t see UGL’s going away from IM oil’s because I don’t think it’s cost effective to do so.

Perhaps Pharma will start producing more… but I’m not sure a UGL is going to… although I could be wrong.

Mhhhhhh I don’t know.

IMO yes there are lots of different delivery systems for hormones. However… and again this is just my opinion with some facts. Transdermal’s do offer a more consistent release of hormones into one’s system however they are expensive. Expensive to make and expensive to produce. I also like the idea of taking breaks from pinning. When you’ve been running oils for long periods and over the years I feel like I have to psych myself up on injection day. I don’t see UGL’s going away from IM oil’s because I don’t think it’s cost effective to do so.

Perhaps Pharma will start producing more… but I’m not sure a UGL is going to… although I could be wrong.
I sure hope so. It’s becoming more popular. Especially DHT. It’s kinda perfect for many. I plan to use it in addition to TRT. Just like pre sexy-time or before an important meeting or event/race/competition. Just a few drops on the old scrotum and blast off!

I really do think it’s the future. At least the near future. I’m starting to see some savvy young gearheads ordering raws and transdermal solution ingredients and then marketing the finished product on other message boards to their fellow posters. I just keep waiting for more established sources to fill the void. Someone will I believe. Then I’m sure many will follow. Just my prediction based on how popular I feel transdermals will become.

Get Shredded!
I sure hope so. It’s becoming more popular. Especially DHT. It’s kinda perfect for many. I plan to use it in addition to TRT. Just like pre sexy-time or before an important meeting or event/race/competition. Just a few drops on the old scrotum and blast off!

I really do think it’s the future. At least the near future. I’m starting to see some savvy young gearheads ordering raws and transdermal solution ingredients and then marketing the finished product on other message boards to their fellow posters. I just keep waiting for more established sources to fill the void. Someone will I believe. Then I’m sure many will follow. Just my prediction based on how popular I feel transdermals will become.

Dht on thee ol bag? Really kicks u up a notch?

I see others making some good transdermals, i wouldnt mind getting some as well…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’d be interested in seeing the difference… I’ve never used one personally. From what I gather it does cut down on sides as it gives a smoother experience ie.. less hormones released in large doses compared to slow and steady absorption.

The ball bag thing… I don’t know what you’re talking about lmao. But okay sounds good 😉

Back