• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NYCbricky29

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey what's up everybody. Looking for great feedback joining this forum. 43yr old male 5'8" 200lbs. Pretty active considering my job and have been working out since my 20's. Done a few cycles in my 20's and 30's with ample time off and the last one was 2 yrs ago. About to run eq 400 & enanthate 400 for 16 weeks. Was thinking to push it to 20 weeks but would that be too much? Any advice for post cycle considering I'm going longer would be greatly appreciated. The cycles I did in the past were usually for 12 weeks. Much appreciated!

Hey what's up everybody. Looking for great feedback joining this forum. 43yr old male 5'8" 200lbs. Pretty active considering my job and have been working out since my 20's. Done a few cycles in my 20's and 30's with ample time off and the last one was 2 yrs ago. About to run eq 400 & enanthate 400 for 16 weeks. Was thinking to push it to 20 weeks but would that be too much? Any advice for post cycle considering I'm going longer would be greatly appreciated. The cycles I did in the past were usually for 12 weeks. Much appreciated!
16 weeks is plenty my friend. I have ran it for that long before and it works fine. I am a low dosage fan and I am not sure where you stand with that but maybe consider starting first four weeks at 600eq and 12 weeks of 400.

PCT two weeks after the last shot with 4 weeks of Nolva. Good luck

Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome

16 weeks is plenty my friend. I have ran it for that long before and it works fine. I am a low dosage fan and I am not sure where you stand with that but maybe consider starting first four weeks at 600eq and 12 weeks of 400.

PCT two weeks after the last shot with 4 weeks of Nolva. Good luck
Thankyou brother for the feedback! I'm also a big fan of lower doses. Considering my age I want to keep as much of my gains as possible 👊

Welcome bro 💪 wise gave you spot on advice 👌🏻

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF!
photo_2024-01-18_17-29-33.jpg
photo_2024-02-12_16-36-00.jpg

On behalf of team psl welcome to the party. We are a big family here so if you ever need anything hit me up.
Puritysourcelabs.ru
c0f8a99d4e9296c2931615dd430770f5.jpg

Back