• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy!

joeygambino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, I'm Joey. 45 years old, 215lbs (and dropping), a towering 5'6" - have been training a long time, have always been way up and down with my weight because I'm a baker and I like cake.

Why I've joined:

I've recently started on Test @500/week. I've messed with SARMs and peptides in the past and gotten results, but now I'm looking to branch out.

I figured I'd start with Anavar+Winstrol (while continuing Test), and I'm looking for a definitive cycle length I should start with, and dosage recommendations. Maybe results I can expect, as a wider-than-average dwarf?

My expectations are not to lose a ton of fat in as little amount of time as possible. I'm not looking for a six pack. I'm looking to push more weight - if there is fat loss involved while I'm doing it, I'd consider it a bonus. I say all that because I know some people like to say you should be under 15% body fat or some other arbitrary number they make up, when it's really not my biggest concern and I know how to lose the weight anyway.

Any guidance is appreciated!

The 500 a week is Step 3. Stick to that 500 / week by itself. Run it for at least 10 - 12 weeks.

Step 1 is making sure you're getting enough protein as in 200g/day + lighten up on the cake for the 12 weeks. Eat 1 piece a day instead of 2 or 3. (I get it)

If you combine that with Step 2 - Which is really fucking grinding it out in the gym as hard OR harder than you ever have before -

90 days from now you'll look in the mirror & say; "Fuck me. Would you look at that shit".

Welcome to the fold brother!

Welcome

What's the diet and training look like?

Welcome, Joey!
Kangaroo Dundee Australia GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Welcome to ASF brother! A lot of people here are willing to help. If you need anything, just hit me up!
photo_2024-01-18_17-29-33.jpg
photo_2024-02-12_16-36-00.jpg

Welcome new guy we were all new guys at some point or old guys or both. Fuck it get it done. Lots of info here

Welcome to ASF 🤟

Get Shredded!
What up Joey Welcome to The Forum! 💯💯💯

Wait, your name is Joey and you state you are 5'6 (which means probably 5'4). Are you fucking with us JoeyDolt? I hope this is just a coincidence.

If so, welcome to ASF brother! Oh and paid forums suck ass especially if they are some dead dude's paid forum.

Back