• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice on front loading test e

Darkstorm78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

any experts out there with experience in front loading test e.

For my next cycle I want to run test e at 400mgs a week split into 2 x 200mg administrations Monday’s and Thursday’s for 12 weeks.

I am interested in front loading before hand. Can anyone give me tips on amounts to administer for above cycle.

Cheers

Why front load? What is the benefit other than your test numbers fly off the hook and come back to earth in couple of week? Not only test I am pretty much against front loading anything. I know some guys like to do it with Creatine to saturate their muscles faster, but than again I don't use creatine.

Like the brothers above my post said no point.

Years ago i would frontload with a short ester for the first couple shots along with the longer ester. But gave that up as i noticed no difference. As dosage goes up your body makes more receptors. so if you take more then your body can use it is a waste as i see it.

Pin normal dose from start if yoir worried about not feeling anything the first few weeks Run a oral the first 4

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Or just get some prop.
Front loading is not the way.
Exactly this. Prop if you’re worried about “wasting” time. But all you’re asking for is fluctuations you’re going to have to control. I never understood why people do that. You’re good just pin and let it do it’s thing.

Back