• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nate Diaz vs Jake Paul

Who knows bro. Hind sight is 20/20 I guess. I was lucky enough to have other options. I chose who I fought for. I’m ok with that. My point was more geared towards the fact that the ufc sets the precedent for how guys get paid. They pay better every other organization will follow suit or do better so they can compete for fighters. UFC was built on the back of the fighters and we exist because of the ufc and other organizations. 50/50 would be my starting point if Inwas a union rep. Lol
Naw, no other organization can afford to pay what the UFC are paying, plus, UFC is the only organization that actually makes a profit, Bellator, BKFC, WSOF all losing money. The only one that probably makes money is ONE FC, the others doing a massive loss every year.

Naw, no other organization can afford to pay what the UFC are paying, plus, UFC is the only organization that actually makes a profit, Bellator, BKFC, WSOF all losing money. The only one that probably makes money is ONE FC, the others doing a massive loss every year.

Yeah I left all that stuff up to my attorneys. Maybe I should have gotten different ones. Lol

Man I love Nate.. one of hardest guys out there that also has a soft heart.. but I’m not really liking the odds.. Nate doesn’t have the same spark.. I was never a fan of the Paul brothers… but jake can fight.. unfortunately I think Nate has the soft spot to let jake win.. ofcourse the payout will be crazy.. but who knows..

Unfortunately yes… I hate that match up though, Paul probably wins…
I agree. Boxing goes to Paul but stand up dirty boxing goes to Diaz in the cage. Unfortunately for Diaz boxing is much different.

I can’t see Diaz winning this bout by solely using his boxing skills. Nate doesn’t have enough power for this style of fighting. If it were MMA I’d give it to Nate all day.

It will be a good pay day for Diaz but if I were a betting man I’d put my money on Paul. I hate saying that cuz I think Jake Paul is a fucking tool.

That’s the link for the stream @AR-15 , and anyone else who needs it, I’m not 100% sure it will be working because there’s going to be a lot of people on that server, it will probably crash lol. But I’ll try to keep you guys updated with any further information. Plus the fight probably won’t be on until like 1am, you old bastards will be snoozing by then lol

That’s the link for the stream @AR-15 , and anyone else who needs it, I’m not 100% sure it will be working because there’s going to be a lot of people on that server, it will probably crash lol. But I’ll try to keep you guys updated with any further information. Plus the fight probably won’t be on until like 1am, you old bastards will be snoozing by then lol
Also use DofuSports, crackstream, methstream.

Bro is “methstream” a real thing? If so I’m exclusively using that server..
Yeah I wondered the same thing about crackstream and methstream...

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I don’t understand why these MMA guys can’t figure out that the deck is heavily stacked against them. I mean I totally understand them needing a payday but why play Paul’s game? He’s now a boxer imo. His skills are getting a lot better and that’s all he trains for day in and day out. Boxing in MMA is probably 1/5 of the things they train at. Plus boxing in MMA has evolved into a totally different animal these days. They are fighters not boxers. Yes there are exceptions but Paul won’t pick those guys to fight. So far everyone of the MMA guys he’s fought all had really predictable results. On paper Paul should dominate Nate as well. Only thing IMO that might save Nate is his chin and his cardio. Nate ain’t all about muscle but he has an endless gas tank. I got mad respect for his durability too. He definitely past his prime though. Who knows maybe Nate can drag it into the later rounds and wear the puncher out.

I feel the exact same way. Going to be a fun fight though for sure.

Fuck I’m so stupid. I got up this morning and was like oh shit wonder who won the fight? Then after a quick google search I realized I’m a mess and the fights not till tonight. Lol

I'm rooting for Diaz. But he looks a bit too thin for his own goodScreenshot_20230805-072659-294.png

I'm rooting for Diaz. But he looks a bit too thin for his own goodView attachment 99405
Yeah, I watched some of the pre-fight stuff. I was embarassed for him flexing like that. Looked like a 12 year old kid.
This is why we need BARE-KNUCKLE! Nate takes Jake in a bare-knuckle all day, with gloves 🤷 prob stupid Jake will win "on points".

Ngannou did irlt best, he will fight Fury in the boxing ring but WITH MMA gloves. Also, he will have Mike Tyson in his corner and training him for the upcoming fight. Legendary.

Did you guys see Jake with his giant robot (for no fucking reason 👀🙄) the cowboy hat and giant diamond brass-knuckle pendant? Wtf? 😄😄😄

Meanwhile Nate shows up in jeans, shirt, baseball hat.

Regardless of who wins, one of these guys is a fighter, the other is a clown show with gloves.
jake-paul-grabbing-all-that-he-can-from-nate-diaz-pre-fight-v0-IxGuZ2gwSbhM9RgKnOqlBy2SgoyhEh...jpeg

Dafuq you need a giant neon-lit robot for? 🤣 shit was dancing?
Life has become a parody of life.

Dafuq you need a giant neon-lit robot for? 🤣 shit was dancing?
Life has become a parody of life.
The fuck you a grown ass man buying Yu-Gi-Oh cards. (many unanswerable questions lol) Him and his brother can get it. Nate is legit, but with those gloves on, nate ain't shit. Jake will finish this fight. Definitely doubt it will go the distance... I just hope nate hurts him abit at least..

The fuck you a grown ass man buying Yu-Gi-Oh cards. (many unanswerable questions lol) Him and his brother can get it. Nate is legit, but with those gloves on, nate ain't shit. Jake will finish this fight. Definitely doubt it will go the distance... I just hope nate hurts him abit at least..
Its that generation brother. Eternal children. Smfh

I agree with ya. I think Nate is half the man he used to be.

Put a young Nate Diaz versus Jake Paul and I say Nate destroys him.

I honestly used to hate Nate years back but he grew on me and I respect the hell out of him

I will tell you what, I wouldn't want to fight him. Because you would have to kill him to stop him. Those guys have the most heart out of almost anyone I can think of. And hes also very skilled. Skilled plus fight to the death? No thanks!

I agree with ya. I think Nate is half the man he used to be.

Put a young Nate Diaz versus Jake Paul and I say Nate destroys him.

I honestly used to hate Nate years back but he grew on me and I respect the hell out of him

I will tell you what, I wouldn't want to fight him. Because you would have to kill him to stop him. Those guys have the most heart out of almost anyone I can think of. And hes also very skilled. Skilled plus fight to the death? No thanks!
Thats the x-factor in this fight... Diaz would rather die than lose. Lets see what he has in the basement!

Yeah, I watched some of the pre-fight stuff. I was embarassed for him flexing like that. Looked like a 12 year old kid.
This is why we need BARE-KNUCKLE! Nate takes Jake in a bare-knuckle all day, with gloves 🤷 prob stupid Jake will win "on points".
He looks like one of those things blowing in the wind out front of a car dealership.

Nate really has done a lot for the business. He deserves the payday even if it’s rigged. He’s earned it. Jakes always been a clown but he is growing on me. He’s using his status and following he’s built and he’s helping people get paid. I don’t dislike him as much as I used to and he can actually box!
Nate’s in trouble. I don’t see Jake ever stepping in the cage though. Nate would throw the script out the window and put Jake to sleep as he should.. Stockton bitch

Jake Paul wins by decision. Fights going the distance . Like it or not (which I don’t)Jake does have some boxing skills.
Octagon different story. 1st rd triangle choke Diaz. That’s my opinion on this . I’m not sure jakes fights are even legit so idk
I'm rooting for Diaz. But he looks a bit too thin for his own goodView attachment 99405

Agreed but that may just go in his favor. I don’t know the real stats if Paul but he seems like a much bigger fighter. I’m assuming they have to make weight. That should favor Paul but it all depends on how much Paul is really cutting. Judging by the pics I saw and comparing them to old ones he has trimmed down a lot. Don’t get me wrong I think Paul is gonna easily out box Nate. I’m not even sure if Nate bothered to learn the rules in boxing. If Nate has any chance It’s with his gas tank.

Back