• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My Newbie log

Sucks man, that’s an annoying one to deal with. About all you can do for it is compression tape and rest

Sucks man, that’s an annoying one to deal with. About all you can do for it is compression tape and rest
Not even sure how I did it if that’s what it is. It just randomly started this week

I have to think with your back injury, you may be over compensating other body parts, making them strain harder to take the pressure and pain from your back. I did that with my shoulder and it took time to allow the shoulder to heal. Now I am trying to get that side to catch up to the other.

Just my 2 cents, might be off base. But its something to consider.

I have to think with your back injury, you may be over compensating other body parts, making them strain harder to take the pressure and pain from your back. I did that with my shoulder and it took time to allow the shoulder to heal. Now I am trying to get that side to catch up to the other.

Just my 2 cents, might be off base. But its something to consider.
Ur probably right. I don’t think it’s a cracked rib anymore lol still hurts today buttt I can breathe now so must have just did something to my back. I start googling symptoms and it’s game over lol

ordered some blood work for Friday.

Found out I got approved for state insurance today. Just gatta pick a plan and see how much it’s ganna cost me monthly. Should hear back from them around 2 today. Hopefully I can afford it lol

Went to a slammmin El Salvador resturant last night . Drove 45 mins to go to it the foods that good lol got some pastelillos to go. They make these things as u order them. There not pre made. 👌 shhhlamin

IMG_2095.jpeg

Found out I got approved for state insurance today. Just gatta pick a plan and see how much it’s ganna cost me monthly. Should hear back from them around 2 today. Hopefully I can afford it lol

Went to a slammmin El Salvador resturant last night . Drove 45 mins to go to it the foods that good lol got some pastelillos to go. They make these things as u order them. There not pre made. 👌 shhhlamin

View attachment 132953
Take a bite ..let me see what's in there

View attachment 132953
there's a Mexican place here that is fantastic! I had my 1st chimichanga the other day. Thanks @Wiseguy - you said that was your go to after a show. Thought I'd give it a whirl!

I've been ordering chicken on rice with the cheese sauce. I ask for double chicken and it's like 2 full breast and only $1.25 more. Lunch is calling me now...

there's a Mexican place here that is fantastic! I had my 1st chimichanga the other day. Thanks @Wiseguy - you said that was your go to after a show. Thought I'd give it a whirl!

I've been ordering chicken on rice with the cheese sauce. I ask for double chicken and it's like 2 full breast and only $1.25 more. Lunch is calling me now...
I loveeee Spanish food. Not enough places by me that make good though.

Just an idea, I pulled a muscle helping my brother fell some trees with a come along and the doc said it was, in my case, the serratus anterior. Runs from the scapula (shoulder blade) to the ribs toward the front. Causes pain from front to back. Takes a little time to heal up.

serratus-anterior-mom-h.jpg

Just an idea, I pulled a muscle helping my brother fell some trees with a come along and the doc said it was, in my case, the serratus anterior. Runs from the scapula (shoulder blade) to the ribs toward the front. Causes pain from front to back. Takes a little time to heal up.

View attachment 133105
This would make sense for the pain I was having. 🤔

This would make sense for the pain I was having. 🤔
I didn't know there was a muscle than ran from front to back around your ribcage until that happened.

i could be wrong but i think a strong ohp guarantees youll have them decently developed
Chances are yes, at that point you would have to be in order to stabilize. But thats no reason to not hit them more. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link?

These really isolate the group and also travel on a different plane than OHP, the Landmine especially.
They make for great warmup/activation drills.

I’d personally say DB Ahrens press > OHP in terms of serratus involvement.

Chances are yes, at that point you would have to be in order to stabilize. But thats no reason to not hit them more. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link?

These really isolate the group and also travel on a different plane than OHP, the Landmine especially.
They make for great warmup/activation drills.

I’d personally say DB Ahrens press > OHP in terms of serratus involvement.
idk ive never noticed it being a weak link despite never targeting it

1st day back in the gym in like 2 weeks. Strength is still there, atleast for biceps. Felt pretty good today.

I did lose ALL the fucking weight I put on during my bulk since September in a matter of a month. So that’s fucking great. 👌 waste of time and energy. 194lb fasted this AM. I think I was 213lb about a month ago. Feeling pretty discouraged but I’m ganna keep pushing. Rlly not happy with what I did here.

BICEP

Incline supinated curl

Set1 15lb/15rep

Set2 25lb/10rep

Set3 25lb/12rep

Set4 25lb/8rep

Hammer curl

Set1 30lb/11rep

3half rep

Set2 30lb/8rep

2half rep

Set3 30lb/10rep

Set4 30lb/9rep

Underhand rope curl

Set1 88lb/12rep

Set2 88lb/17rep

Set3 88lb/17rep

Set4 99lb/17rep

Single arm cable curls

Set1 22lb/14rep

Set2 33lb/12rep

Set3 33lb/12rep

20 min cardio bike

Back to work next Monday. Ganna suck ass lol

Also found out that the reason I got approved for state insurance is because work comp pay is considered no income. So I’ll be cut in 2 weeks. And I don’t even have access to use it until June 1 😂 that’s what I get for fucking around the passed couple months. Gatta figure something else out now

BACK

Plate loaded single arm lat pull down

Set1 45lb/12rep

Set2 45lb/12rep

Set3 70lb/10rep

Set4 70lb/10rep

Tbar row

Set1 25lb/12rep

Set2 25lb/14rep

Set3 35lb/11rep

Wide grip lat pull down

Set1 77lb/14rep

Set2 88lb/17rep

Set3 99lb/13rep

Set4 110lb/10rep

Straight bar cable pullover

Set1 77lb/13rep

Set2 77lb/15rep

Set3 88lb/11rep

Rear fly machine

Set1 60lb/13rep

Set2 60lb/10rep

Set3 60lb/13rep

Shoulder shrug smith

Set1 110lb/10rep

Set2 110lb/11rep

Set3 160lb/9rep

Set4 160lb/7rep

Shoulder shrug dumbbell

Set1 35lb/14rep

Set2 35lb/17rep

Set3 40lb/

CHEST

Incline press smith

Set1 bar/16rep

Set2 70lb/12rep

Set3 110lb/14rep

Set4 130lb/7rep

Land mine

Set1 45lb/16rep

Set2 45lb/14rep

Set3 45lb/14rep

Incline plate loaded fly

Set1 50lb/12rep

Set2 70lb/9rep

Set3 70lb/7rep

TRICEP

Rope push down

Set1 77lb/17rep

Set2 77lb/14rep

Set3 77lb/12rep

Set4 66lb/15rep

Seated push down machine

Set1 80lb/16rep

Set2 80lb/13rep

Set4 60lb/25rep

Single arm Over head extension

Set1 33lb/20rep

Set2 38lb/11rep

Set3 38lb/16rep

Set4 38lb/

Started a little 10 week cut today. Trying to get in shape before I vacation in August. Started introducing some cardio. 20 mins after workouts. I’m ganna try and keep eating the meals I’m currently eating just ganna keep them clean. NO MORE CHIK FIL A. I have a boat load of chicken to snack on that I grilled up. Just ganna try and keep the carbs a little lower. And definitley lower the fats. I’ve already lost all the weight from my bulk I’m down to 197lb fasted. So I rlly just wanna trim the fat off and start over.

Meals so far today.

Breakfast - 4 whole eggs, 2 pancakes (drizzle of syrup I’m not a fan of soaking my food in liquids), 2 pieces of bacon, 1 cup assorted berries. 1 cup simply peach juice drink

Lunch- 4 cups (cooked) carba-nada egg noodle. (These things are packed with protein. 16g in 2 cups dry) 2 shady Brooke farm sweet Italian turkey sausage

SHOULDER

Incline rear delt fly

Set1 10lb/30rep

Set2 10lb/31rep

Set3 15lb/26rep

Set4 15lb/25rep

Set5 15lb/27rep

Dumbbell Shoulder press

Set1 25lb/14rep

Set2 35lb/14rep

Set3 40lb/11rep

Dumbbell Side lateral raise

Set1 15lb/20rep

Set2 20lb/12rep

Set3 20lb/11rep

Rear delt fly machine

Set1 40lb/18rep

Set2 50lb/14rep

Set3 50lb/15rep

20min on the bike 2.21mi on level 17

Last pin was Tuesday morning. Last AI taken was Monday morning. And stopped nolva on Sunday.

Got my results in for lab work. Liver looks way better than the other times I pulled bloods. Almost 100points down on both alt and ast. Finally got my estro under control. Took fucking ages lol

IMG_2163.jpegIMG_2164.jpegIMG_2165.jpeg

2 more months Heath phase. Looks good

Back