• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron is AMAZING at high doses, so why not run Masteron Enanthate 200mg/mL?

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone is different. Some will tell you less is more and in a way they're right...but one could argue that everyone is different. For example a guy who is 5'7" can usually build a thicker, more dense physique on less gear than someone who's 6'3". Say what you want but it is what it is. Also some people just respond extremely well to AAS. The fact is, (diet and training aside) for us regular guys who might be on the taller side and aren't hyper-responders to gear, we need higher doses to get the more dramatic results.

That being said, Masteron is a great example of a steroid that really shines at high doses. If you've ever run a gram or more of Masteron you'll know what I'm talking about. It's a different drug altogether once you reach that tier. But pinning Masteron Propionate daily which is only 100 mg/mL becomes tedious and takes up a lot of space in the syringe. To make things easier when running high doses it's best to use Masteron Enanthate. 200 mg/mL and a longer half life. It is even beneficial to those who run lower doses because they can get away with pinning once or twice a week. Why run Mast Prop at all in my opinion?

Everyone is different. Some will tell you less is more and in a way they're right...but one could argue that everyone is different. For example a guy who is 5'7" can usually build a thicker, more dense physique on less gear than someone who's 6'3". Say what you want but it is what it is. Also some people just respond extremely well to AAS. The fact is, (diet and training aside) for us regular guys who might be on the taller side and aren't hyper-responders to gear, we need higher doses to get the more dramatic results.

That being said, Masteron is a great example of a steroid that really shines at high doses. If you've ever run a gram or more of Masteron you'll know what I'm talking about. It's a different drug altogether once you reach that tier. But pinning Masteron Propionate daily which is only 100 mg/mL becomes tedious and takes up a lot of space in the syringe. To make things easier when running high doses it's best to use Masteron Enanthate. 200 mg/mL and a longer half life. It is even beneficial to those who run lower doses because they can get away with pinning once or twice a week. Why run Mast Prop at all in my opinion?

So you’re saying since I am taller I need more gear. Awesome!

Because Mast E is purely an underground drug and was only procured and developed underground . Masteron was a unicorn for most guys in the USA back in the day it’s was almost strictly a European drug . Even now a days when almost anything is available Mast is still one of those compounds that you can almost judge a Ugl whole operation on if they have legit mast doses correctly probably a decent operation. It’s also quite expensive and most guys are trying to get most bang for there buck plenty of other compounds that put on more size for way less

Because Mast E is purely an underground drug and was only procured and developed underground . Masteron was a unicorn for most guys in the USA back in the day it’s was almost strictly a European drug . Even now a days when almost anything is available Mast is still one of those compounds that you can almost judge a Ugl whole operation on if they have legit mast doses correctly probably a decent operation. It’s also quite expensive and most guys are trying to get most bang for there buck plenty of other compounds that put on more size for way less

It’s not always about putting on size my man. Everyone knows if your looking to get huge mast isn’t your go to! It’s more of a finishing touch polisher if you will, it’s great at what it does!

^^ I’ve been around since the 90’s of course not always about putting on size but thanks for the information. In this game over the years I’ve come to realize there’s about 3 kinds of guys . Newbie who have no business taking hormones when they do and a lot are younger and size is typically main goal, then got guys who only work out when on cycle they want same thing size and the got gym rats junkies who have been doing this for years because they just love it. I’ve realized also usually serves another purpose beyond physical improvements for this guys wether helps them mentally and gives structure. Don’t get wrong mast is a great drug but in my humble opinion E is not the same as P . Also I feel like for average guy there are better options Provion for example. To each there own

Mast P > mast E

300-500 mast with accordingly higher dosages of test gives phenomenal results.
I’ve never come close to a gram though, fuck my hairline would be non existent with that much mast hard pass for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 gram now
1 gram test

Mast P > mast E

300-500 mast with accordingly higher dosages of test gives phenomenal results.
I’ve never come close to a gram though, fuck my hairline would be non existent with that much mast hard pass for me

​I did substantial, irreversible damage to my hairline from one single cycle of Primo. A year later I decided to just shave my head. Best decision I've made. People are scared of me now because big muscle-y bald guys with beards are scary...and now I can run whatever I want and not worry about it. It's a win-win :).

IML Gear Cream!
​I did substantial, irreversible damage to my hairline from one single cycle of Primo. A year later I decided to just shave my head. Best decision I've made. People are scared of me now because big muscle-y bald guys with beards are scary...and now I can run whatever I want and not worry about it. It's a win-win :).

my own thought ... I also want to go back to shaving my head..but I lack the muscles to make people so afraid of me :(

Primo or mast doesn't seem to make me lose hair, lucky with the hair side effect but I get plenty of others.

What's with this bald guys with big beards thing? Seems 9 out of 10 bald guys I see try to grow those big beards. Its like they all have the same idea, can't grow hair on head so grow big Grizzly Adam's beard to compensate.....lol

Primo or mast doesn't seem to make me lose hair, lucky with the hair side effect but I get plenty of others.

What's with this bald guys with big beards thing? Seems 9 out of 10 bald guys I see try to grow those big beards. Its like they all have the same idea, can't grow hair on head so grow big Grizzly Adam's beard to compensate.....lol

Lmao it’s a hipster thing

​Probably because 90% of us look like a fetus with no hair and no beard. There's just something odd about a completely bald head and face. Doesn't sit well with me.

This compound is drastically underrated. People are always chasing side effects instead of long term slow accrual of muscle tissue.
You don't feel muscle growing. if you are "feeling" your masteron you're doing all the wrong things.

200 Test
600 Masteron
25mg Anavar

Go team go! lol

Just run that and report back. Hope everyone enjoys this product :)

This compound is drastically underrated. People are always chasing side effects instead of long term slow accrual of muscle tissue.
You don't feel muscle growing. if you are "feeling" your masteron you're doing all the wrong things.

200 Test
600 Masteron
25mg Anavar

Go team go! lol

Just run that and report back. Hope everyone enjoys this product :)
I know that Masteron is not really considered highly anabolic or a really effective muscle builder in comparison with others. It seems you are implying that you get decent anabolic effects from Masteron. In your experience has Masteron been an effective muscle builder for you? Or do you use it for other benefits?

I know that Masteron is not really considered highly anabolic or a really effective muscle builder in comparison with others. It seems you are implying that you get decent anabolic effects from Masteron. In your experience has Masteron been an effective muscle builder for you? Or do you use it for other benefits?
That's a great question for someone that is well seasoned with mast, has it been a contributor as a muscle builder.

That's a great question for someone that is well seasoned with mast, has it been a contributor as a muscle builder.

I have been experimenting with high Mast E for several years when I run my cycle. We actually talked about it in another thread and I believe you @Vision had a part in the convo. For me personally I think that it most certainly did build lean muscle. If my memory is correct I ran this cycle for 12wks starting at 6’3” 192(might have to double check my numbers but might be off a point or two) but ended up at 201.5.

I literally could see my physique changing what felt like every 4-5 days. Especially when I hit the 800-900mg Mast E dosage after starting at 700mg I believe and pyramided up(need to double check)? I was getting leaner and stronger but yet adding weight to my body. I most certainly believe that it can build lean muscle to ones frame if everything is check but then again we all know that every compound affects everyone differently.

(Need to double check my numbers but very very close to this if my memory is right lol)

12wks
Test E/Sust 375-450mg
Mast E 700-900mg pyramiding up
Tbol 70-80mg day
Drol 50-75mg day

I have been experimenting with high Mast E for several years when I run my cycle. We actually talked about it in another thread and I believe you @Vision had a part in the convo. For me personally I think that it most certainly did build lean muscle. If my memory is correct I ran this cycle for 12wks starting at 6’3” 192(might have to double check my numbers but might be off a point or two) but ended up at 201.5.

I literally could see my physique changing what felt like every 4-5 days. Especially when I hit the 800-900mg Mast E dosage after starting at 700mg I believe and pyramided up(need to double check)? I was getting leaner and stronger but yet adding weight to my body. I most certainly believe that it can build lean muscle to ones frame if everything is check but then again we all know that every compound affects everyone differently.

(Need to double check my numbers but very very close to this if my memory is right lol)

12wks
Test E/Sust 375-450mg
Tbol 70-80mg day
Drol 50-75mg day
I mean of course it's adding muscle to some extent. It's an anabolic steroid after-all.

My question to you is, how can you be sure that Masteron had much to do with your results when you were stacking with so many other compounds including powerful compounds like Anadrol?

Get Shredded!

12wks
Test E/Sust 375-450mg
Tbol 70-80mg day
Drol 50-75mg day
Good stuff :twothumbs:

That is a nice lean cycle. That's the type of run where you get back lean, dense tissue appearing that you put on a good 12lbs, lean runs like this make someone looking bigger while staying in or round the same weight.
Wear the right shirts and it will compliment it even more.

When I ran mast at 900 my libido was out of hand, I felt great all around however there was no quenching the sexual desires at all.

Did you use the drol PWO?

I mean of course it's adding muscle to some extent. It's an anabolic steroid after-all.

My question to you is, how can you be sure that Masteron had much to do with your results when you were stacking with so many other compounds including powerful compounds like Anadrol?

I am going off of my years of using Anadrol. My very first steroid cycle if you’d call it that lol was Anadrol 50mg a day that I had gotten from IP back in 2002! And since then I can tell if the Anadrol I’m using is putting on water and some muscle or just holding water. Cuz let’s face it some Drol is garbage and unless you are using some Al Havi or Green Monsters or Anapolons then a lot of ugl isn’t very good imo.

If anything I’d say that I added some muscle with the Tbol more than the Drol. Tbol is very effective at adding lean muscle.

Good stuff :twothumbs:

That is a nice lean cycle. That's the type of run where you get back lean, dense tissue appearing that you put on a good 12lbs, lean runs like this make someone looking bigger while staying in or round the same weight.
Wear the right shirts and it will compliment it even more.

When I ran mast at 900 my libido was out of hand, I felt great all around however there was no quenching the sexual desires at all.

Did you use the drol PWO?

Thanks @Vision. Ya know you’re absolutely right on the libido part! Just basically walking around with it being chubbed up all the time lol. But the overall well-being of how good I felt was something that it’s hard to explain unless you’ve ran Mast E and you have experienced that feeling that so many have said before.

Did the Drol about 45min-1 hour preworkout with my creatine and glycerol drink. That along with the Tbol made the pumps stupid lol. Some days it was hard to do certain exercises when you get so pumped. To date that cycle has been my favorite. I’ve got a few different cycle ideas for my next one cuz I like to think outside the box .

Back