• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lab Work Results

wesley_swolle

Stiff Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this was my first run using PSL products. Currently on trt and I gotta say I'm happy with the numbers.

My dosing protocol for the past six weeks with EP test cypionate was as follows:

60mg cyp Tues, Thur, Sun for a total of 180mg per week. Blood work was completed 48 hours after my last pin.
faf72616c685e69337fb283770a5d1ca.jpg

If you feel comfy sending me a PM with your address and name Ill shoot you some liv52 monday am.

No pressure.

On the house of course.

If you feel comfy sending me a PM with your address and name Ill shoot you some liv52 monday am.

No pressure.

On the house of course.
Thank you for the offer Wes! My liver values are defintely elevated. I've have some neck pain for the last four months and have been popping ibuprofen at 600mg per day at night just to be able to sleep.

Thank you for the offer Wes! My liver values are defintely elevated. I've have some neck pain for the last four months and have been popping ibuprofen at 600mg per day at night just to be able to sleep.
On that note I hope u feel better sir

I get it. I can fall asleep and lay wrong and then for days my shoulder or neck aches.

I hate getting old. LOL.

So this was my first run using PSL products. Currently on trt and I gotta say I'm happy with the numbers.

My dosing protocol for the past six weeks with EP test cypionate was as follows:

60mg cyp Tues, Thur, Sun for a total of 180mg per week. Blood work was completed 48 hours after my last pin.
faf72616c685e69337fb283770a5d1ca.jpg
Was, Besides knowing you for a while, I knew you would be beyond happy with the products. THANK YOU for posting the results. As you know, I'm a man of my word and you are owed store credit for posting your labs.
I'm just getting back after being sick for a few days, I had a lot to catch up on with emails, PM's and so much more, hit me up and I'll get you all squared away. If I don't reply right away, give me a bit, I'm slammed.

Was, Besides knowing you for a while, I knew you would be beyond happy with the products. THANK YOU for posting the results. As you know, I'm a man of my word and you are owed store credit for posting your labs.
I'm just getting back after being sick for a few days, I had a lot to catch up on with emails, PM's and so much more, hit me up and I'll get you all squared away. If I don't reply right away, give me a bit, I'm slammed.
No worries Vis. I'll let you get caught up, then hit you up in a couple of days

No worries Vis. I'll let you get caught up, then hit you up in a couple of days
Thank you brother and I appreciate you.
I'm just happy for you man. But don't forget, I won't forget you. If you have any questions or concerns or if there's anything you need in the meantime you know where to get me instantly ;)

Back