• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Just got off the operating table for gyno surgery !!

Just to let you guys know if you go to my surgeon his name Is Marwan Khalifeh in McLean, Va. Make sure to tell him Beast405 referred you and you will get a very generous discount. You won’t beat his quality of work or pricing. I promise you that.
NICE! McLean is like an hour from here, this is getting bookmarked! Not sure if I'm at that point, but BF is around 10% now so I should know soon I hope.

NICE! McLean is like an hour from here, this is getting bookmarked! Not sure if I'm at that point, but BF is around 10% now so I should know soon I hope.
Bookmark it ! And I’m not getting any kick back for it. I just want to help my brothers in iron get this surgery done and get it done right ! I know how much is boost confidence to get it done. Like I said Tell them Beast405 sent you and you’ll get a good discount bro !!

So he just gave numbing injections locally or did you get sedated too

So he just gave numbing injections locally or did you get sedated too
He gave me some “fast acting anxiety meds” to take an hour before the procedure to make sure I was calm. Then he had me lay down on the operating table and he numbed my chest locally bro. I was not fully sedated.

So I finally got my gyno surgery this morning. It was done under local anesthesia. I thought it would be uncomfortable but in reality it wasn’t bad at all ! The doctor knew what he was doing. He does close to 200 gyno surgery’s a year. I posted on here before that he doesn’t remove all the gland but I was wrong. He removed all the gland and placed a small thin piece of fat right behind the nipples. My nipples look amazing already compared to how they did look. I will post pictures below. If you want to know his name inbox me.
I had the same procedure done in 2004 and fortunately the Navy picked up my tab. Man, the relief when he said it would never come back! Glad you are ok. You will be back at it in no time.

Here’s a little sneak peak of before and after. Keep it mind this is less than 24 hours difference. This is the side that the biggest gland came out of. I would post full
Body but I’m not going to (too many tattoos and identifying scars).

Attachments

• F5C214D4-782D-426C-83F5-6370C0BBDAAD.jpeg
    F5C214D4-782D-426C-83F5-6370C0BBDAAD.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 6777AD33-B4E4-45C7-80F5-EBF30D322C38.jpeg
    6777AD33-B4E4-45C7-80F5-EBF30D322C38.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 72
Surgery turned out awesome. So far. Had one complication. Had a hemotoma form in my left pec. Had to go back and get it drained today. But that isn’t his fault. You won’t regret going to him. If you go to him tell him Beast405 sent you. 💪

Surgery turned out awesome. So far. Had one complication. Had a hemotoma form in my left pec. Had to go back and get it drained today. But that isn’t his fault. You won’t regret going to him. If you go to him tell him Beast405 sent you. 💪
Don't try to steal my WES15 thunder LMAO

Totally kidding

Much love man, it looks great.

Hemotomas are easy peasey. I do in home drainings for my clients. I have pulled more then 100cc of volume from clients.

It's def not fun for the patient.

Glad you are well and congrats and ty for sharing.

Get Shredded!
Don't try to steal my WES15 thunder LMAO

Totally kidding

Much love man, it looks great.

Hemotomas are easy peasey. I do in home drainings for my clients. I have pulled more then 100cc of volume from clients.

It's def not fun for the patient.

Glad you are well and congrats and ty for sharing.
Not fun at all. Actually it was kinda painful. Man Doctor khalifeh is a beast !!!!! Did you ever have gyno surgery bro ? With him removing the full gland I’m assuming it would be very difficult for it to come back like he said.

Not fun at all. Actually it was kinda painful. Man Doctor khalifeh is a beast !!!!! Did you ever have gyno surgery bro ? With him removing the full gland I’m assuming it would be very difficult for it to come back like he said.
No sir I have not. Clients only.

Much respect and love to you.

Just letting you guys know. My chest and nipples are looking great after surgery. 10x better than before. I’d say here in a few weeks you won’t even be able to see the scars. I believe im 5 weeks post surgery now. Healing up awesome !! If you’re on the fence about getting gyno surgery for whatever reason, don’t give it another thought. As long as you have a good surgeon , Get it done ! It’s been worth every penny I spent.

Just letting you guys know. My chest and nipples are looking great after surgery. 10x better than before. I’d say here in a few weeks you won’t even be able to see the scars. I believe im 5 weeks post surgery now. Healing up awesome !! If you’re on the fence about getting gyno surgery for whatever reason, don’t give it another thought. As long as you have a good surgeon , Get it done ! It’s been worth every penny I spent.
Hey brother, I just had my glands removed this morning. My surgeon left drainage tubes on both sides, not sure if you had them or not. Haven’t taken the compression vest off, I’m wondering if you had any major bruising or swelling? How was it in the first few days after surgery? I received anesthesia and also injections in the chest. Felt kind of high and fell out somewhere along the process. Didn’t feel a thing first few hours, now just a bit of discomfort where the drainage tubes are. Wondering if you have any recovery tips.

It was def noticeable. Especially on the right side.
Same way mine is. And mine came from puberty. I tried ralox and letro years ago. So ive had mine for 26-27 years lol. I seriously do think my recent DHB cycle cleaved off some of the hard lumps. No joke. It has to be that. Because the hard part of the gland I’ve lived with for over 20 years. Now the hard part is only about half the mass it was. And I’ve been off for 6-7 weeks now.

Hey brother, I just had my glands removed this morning. My surgeon left drainage tubes on both sides, not sure if you had them or not. Haven’t taken the compression vest off, I’m wondering if you had any major bruising or swelling? How was it in the first few days after surgery? I received anesthesia and also injections in the chest. Felt kind of high and fell out somewhere along the process. Didn’t feel a thing first few hours, now just a bit of discomfort where the drainage tubes are. Wondering if you have any recovery tips.
I did have some major bruising and swelling mainly on the left side because I developed a hematoma on that within 24 hours after having the surgery. Def keep an eye out for that ! I had to get the hematoma drained. But after that man I was back in the gym within like 3-4 weeks. My chest is looking great now. I’m so glad I finally pulled the trigger and got the surgery done.

I did have some major bruising and swelling mainly on the left side because I developed a hematoma on that within 24 hours after having the surgery. Def keep an eye out for that ! I had to get the hematoma drained. But after that man I was back in the gym within like 3-4 weeks. My chest is looking great now. I’m so glad I finally pulled the trigger and got the surgery done.
Yeah the drainage tubes keeping the hematomas at bay, they drain blood and fluid throughout the day. The damn tubes are uncomfortable though, literally in the corner of my chest by my armpits coming from under my skin stitched up to it. 3-4 weeks sounds like gains I’m about to lose lol definitely looking forward to being fully healed no more gyno.

Yeah the drainage tubes keeping the hematomas at bay, they drain blood and fluid throughout the day. The damn tubes are uncomfortable though, literally in the corner of my chest by my armpits coming from under my skin stitched up to it. 3-4 weeks sounds like gains I’m about to lose lol definitely looking forward to being fully healed no more gyno.
Man. No gyno is the best feeling ever !

Little update. My chest looks completely different compared to before the surgery. I am 100% happy. Scars are barely noticeably at all and my chest looks great ! If you’re on the fence about getting gyno surgery I promise you it’s well worth It as long as you have a good surgeon !

How long did you wait to start training chest? I’m about 3 1/2 weeks post surgery. I’ve been training everything but chest for like a week or so, still some little discomfort in my chest when I stretch certain ways, but for the most part feel good to go. Wondering what your experience was with chest training.

So I finally got my gyno surgery this morning. It was done under local anesthesia. I thought it would be uncomfortable but in reality it wasn’t bad at all ! The doctor knew what he was doing. He does close to 200 gyno surgery’s a year. I posted on here before that he doesn’t remove all the gland but I was wrong. He removed all the gland and placed a small thin piece of fat right behind the nipples. My nipples look amazing already compared to how they did look. I will post pictures below. If you want to know his name inbox me.

Hey bro are you the guy I asked about this doctors name months ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a little sneak peak of before and after. Keep it mind this is less than 24 hours difference. This is the side that the biggest gland came out of. I would post full
Body but I’m not going to (too many tattoos and identifying scars).

Damn bro, WAY better! Still didn’t look as bad as I was expecting after seeing all that tissue he took out, I thought you were gonna have a pair of DD’s…

Got me thinking maybe I should hold off and wait to see if it grows anymore. My lumps are about the size of a marble. Not noticeable at all if my nipples are constricted, but if they’re relaxed then I got the puffy bitch tit nipple look that really bothers me..

I think I waited maybe 4 weeks to start back training brother.
How long did you wait to start training chest? I’m about 3 1/2 weeks post surgery. I’ve been training everything but chest for like a week or so, still some little discomfort in my chest when I stretch certain ways, but for the most part feel good to go. Wondering what your experience was with chest training.

Damn bro, WAY better! Still didn’t look as bad as I was expecting after seeing all that tissue he took out, I thought you were gonna have a pair of DD’s…

Got me thinking maybe I should hold off and wait to see if it grows anymore. My lumps are about the size of a marble. Not noticeable at all if my nipples are constricted, but if they’re relaxed then I got the puffy bitch tit nipple look that really bothers me..

My chest looks 100x better than it did before surgery and I’m not even “fully healed” yet. The surgery gave my chest a much more solid look to it if that makes sense. So glad I got it done. Feels good that I can wear any shirt I want to now without feeling embarrassed and self conscious. Also the scars under my nipples are disappearing fast. If you’re debating on getting it id say go for it as long as your surgeon is very experienced in gynecomastia surgery.

He gave me some “fast acting anxiety meds” to take an hour before the procedure to make sure I was calm. Then he had me lay down on the operating table and he numbed my chest locally bro. I was not fully sedated.
I'll play chemist here and say Xanax plus Percocet, then used the local anesthesia. If you weren't drowsy during the procedure, Xanax only.:)

Looks great man, congrats!

I'll play chemist here and say Xanax plus Percocet, then used the local anesthesia. If you weren't drowsy during the procedure, Xanax only.:)

Looks great man, congrats!
Thanks bro

Congrats bro! Man I've been taking ralox for a while now but these lumps just don't go down anymore. Makes me super Insecure a times too. Really need to look more into it. Happy to see it worked out great for you bro

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Back