• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron lion orange top serum

nate92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone

I been using iron lion labs orange top for about 6-7 years and I always do some random tests

I pinned 10iu and got bloods drawn 2 hours later exactly. Also taking 200 test c and 2x iron lion 500iu Hcg a week . I did pin test a night before bloodwork so test levels might be elevated little more than usual

Attachments

• 1BE8CE74-F88B-4893-B4C7-83BC584851B3.png
    1BE8CE74-F88B-4893-B4C7-83BC584851B3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
Hey everyone

I been using iron lion labs orange top for about 6-7 years and I always do some random tests

I pinned 10iu and got bloods drawn 2 hours later exactly. Also taking 200 test c and 2x iron lion 500iu Hcg a week . I did pin test a night before bloodwork so test levels might be elevated little more than usual
thanks for testing our gh again, and post it honestly ,
we will offer you 100$ as credit store , you can use it at anytime :) thanks again,

Hey everyone

Your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin are really high. When is the last time you donated blood?

I actually went the next day after seeing this and re ordered a supplement that will aid in keeping it lower
What supplement is that?

I actually went the next day after seeing this and re ordered a supplement that will aid in keeping it lower
Spend money on medication instead of donating for free?? Not to mention the medication you are talking about is hard on the body. No offense bud but you are a stroke, blood clot, or heart attack waiting to happen.

Spend money on medication instead of donating for free?? Not to mention the medication you are talking about is hard on the body. No offense bud but you are a stroke, blood clot, or heart attack waiting to happen.
Ahh the internet warriors.. did you not read? I said I donated right after this and the supplement is a herbal one from Leviathan Nutrition called hemo flow. Seeing how the rest of my blood was is perfect, that won’t be happening. 18.5 is high but isn’t far out of range. Read first and do your research bud

IML Gear Cream!
Ahh the internet warriors.. did you not read? I said I donated right after this and the supplement is a herbal one from Leviathan Nutrition called hemo flow. Seeing how the rest of my blood was is perfect, that won’t be happening. 18.5 is high but isn’t far out of range. Read first and do your research bud
You said you went the next day and “reordered”. You never said anything about you “donated” the next day. Even if you did why would you need to take pills to lower your hematocrit if you just donated. #1 you need to learn to write messages, #2 you just directly contradicted yourself by saying you donated then ordered pills to lower your red blood cells.

You said you went the next day and “reordered”. You never said anything about you “donated” the next day. Even if you did why would you need to take pills to lower your hematocrit if you just donated. #1 you need to learn to write messages, #2 you just directly contradicted yourself by saying you donated then ordered pills to lower your red blood cells.
When was the last time you donated blood? You asked. I said I actually went the next day after I saw results… bc even if you donate in 2-3 weeks it will go back to where it was at previous . Unless you don’t take any gear. Correct I donated and then order pills to keep it low over the long run bc here I can only go every 2 months. So no there was no contradicting. It’s obvious you are new with bodybuilding. I would recommend getting a knowledgeable coach and take a course on understanding blood work and markers

So let me ask… if you didn’t have that blood work done… when were you going to donate? The reason I ask is you were a couple weeks away from being ineligible to donate once your hemoglobin hit 20. Hemat at 55 is really high. You can’t even donate blood plasma if it’s that high. Lol. Your blood is pretty much maple syrup.

You also said 2-3 weeks after you donate all your levels return to the same levels??? Omg tell me that was a joke because that is 100% not true.

FYI no one buys meds to keep red blood cell count down unless you have a blood disorder. Donating every two months will keep it in check. You didn’t have any miracle pills on hand since you had to order some (noob), it was way longer than two months since you last donated if ever (noob).

FYI no one buys meds to keep red blood cell count down unless you have a blood disorder. Donating every two months will keep it in check. You didn’t have any miracle pills on hand since you had to order some (noob), it was way longer than two months since you last donated if ever (noob).
You’re so right, thank god we have someone like you on here.

A baby asprin and 2 gallons of water a day will do wonders..
BUT you will still need to donate eventually.

Hemo flow by leviathan nutrition has a good one to help keep rbc low. I stopped it for few months not thinking it would be to elevated so it definitely works. They have great tudca also. Everything they have is third party tester
Hey I want to say I really appreciate this recommendation. I got my Hemo Flow in today along with some Grapefruit Extract, excited to see how this will impact my RBC as I'm blasting right now.

Hey I want to say I really appreciate this recommendation. I got my Hemo Flow in today along with some Grapefruit Extract, excited to see how this will impact my RBC as I'm blasting right now.
Hell ya! Happy to hear! I’m about to do some blood work here again in few weeks.plus finally drinking more water. Added this back in and few other things while on full cycle so will be curious on how everything will be.

Im interested in the hemoflow in fact i bought it and a few other items by leviathan and hope their cissus works wonders for my joints as cissus in the past worked super well…

Have any blood work to show hemoflow has shown any results??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back