• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Inflamed muscle

AnonAlpha

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious if anyone knows where to get an anti inflammatory steroid? Or something of that sort. My shoulder has been inflamed for months now. My doctor gave me a shot but the inflammation has came back. Any advice would help. Thanks

Someone else will have to chime in as far as a source, but may I ask what is causing the inflammation? Maybe you could prevent it instead of treating it. Im no doc, by any means, but i might be able to help.

Is it shoulder impingement? Has it become chronic because of overtraining? The most common cause of impingement in weight lifters is the over development of the anterior deltoid by benching too much or with poor form. Rest/no benching may help but it will take a while for the inflammation to go down.
Good luck.

Back