• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

IGF-1 LR3 Help

GMH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I just received a TD from PSL and got an unexpected vial of IGF-1 LR3. I have never used it before but I’m reading about it. What I have is a 1mg vial and a 2 ml vial. The question is do I use the whole 2 ml bac water to reconstitute? And does anyone know the dosage in the vial after reconstituted? The product is from EP. Any help is appreciated!

with just one bottle you do nothing.
place another order, get 9 more and then use it appropriately

to reconstitute it you can use 2 ml of water or even just 1 ml. the total dosage does not change, there will always be 1 mg in the bottle. while the dosage to be taken varies from 50-100 mcg and up
For my convenience, I use only 1 ml

50mcg per day gives you 20 doses per vial

with just one bottle you do nothing.
place another order, get 9 more and then use it appropriately

to reconstitute it you can use 2 ml of water or even just 1 ml. the total dosage does not change, there will always be 1 mg in the bottle. while the dosage to be taken varies from 50-100 mcg and up
For my convenience, I use only 1 ml
Do you use daily? Or only on days you work out?
If taken on rest days, are there negative effects?
Thanks

Do you use daily? Or only on days you work out?
If taken on rest days, are there negative effects?
Thanks
I personally use it only on workout days and only post-workout.
there are those who use it every day, even several times a day, for example in the morning at breakfast.

I personally use it only on workout days and only post-workout.
there are those who use it every day, even several times a day, for example in the morning at breakfast.
How long you run it before taking time off?

Hey I just received a TD from PSL and got an unexpected vial of IGF-1 LR3. I have never used it before but I’m reading about it. What I have is a 1mg vial and a 2 ml vial. The question is do I use the whole 2 ml bac water to reconstitute? And does anyone know the dosage in the vial after reconstituted? The product is from EP. Any help is appreciated!
You can use the entire 2ml to recon......and actually it would be suggested as to make for easier dosing.

If you use the entire 2ml that will equal 500mcg/ml(x2 ml total). Recommended dose for IGF is anywhere from 20-60mcg for first time users. Advanced users can range up to 120mcg or sometimes more.

At 500mcg/ml that would measure 25mcg/.05ml on an insulin pin leaving you 40 total doses.

I run 100mcg lr3 pre-workout and 100mcg post-workout. When reconstituting I like to add 2ml of the water to the vial, so every 10 mark on the slin pin is 50mcg. easier to inject bilaterally as well if u choose to inject into both .. for example, on chest day, I do both pecs, for arms, and I do both biceps. Quads both quads.

I'm on 25mcg/day right now and I'm getting plenty out of it. I can imagine if you blast the shit out of it your body would get used to it just like anything else

I'm leaning out a bit without trying too hard and some nagging injuries are healing. And the pumps are pretty damn good.

I'm on 25mcg/day right now and I'm getting plenty out of it. I can imagine if you blast the shit out of it your body would get used to it just like anything else

I'm leaning out a bit without trying too hard and some nagging injuries are healing. And the pumps are pretty damn good.
How long you been on it?
Subq or IM ?

Second week. SubQ

The half life is 24-36 hours so I just pin subQ first thing in the morning and hit the gym after work. I've done the whole pre or post workout and keeping peptides cold and trying to pin at work or the gym is too much of a hassle. Don't notice much of a difference going subQ in the morning . But I'm using it in between bpc157/tb500 runs to keep the healing going from some nagging injuries. I'll lean out some at this dose but probably won't assist in growing much tissue. Just trying to get healthy for a summer cycle at the moment.

Did you mean 25mcg or did you mean 250mcg a day. A lot of what I have read recommends 250mcg a day. Just curious.

250mcg/day for ipam, cjc, ghrp, etc. I've never seen anyone recommend 250mcg igf1 lr3, unless someone was maybe 260 lean.

250mcg/day for ipam, cjc, ghrp, etc. I've never seen anyone recommend 250mcg igf1 lr3, unless someone was maybe 260 lean.
What I read was for ipam and cjc. I honestly thought they were the same thing as igf

Keep reading brother. There's a lot of different peptides with a lot of different effects. 250mcg of igf1 lr3 would likely have you feeling hypoglycemic as hell. Research this stuff before you go putting it in your body.

And wouldn't be a bad idea to run your idea by a vet here before you jump into it.

IMO/IME

40-150mcg is used by most BB that I know personally and they cycle it for a certain amount of weeks. There are all types of protocols and ways to use (due to the persons goal & prior use) . Now most don’t pick an amount of weeks, they watch there levels of B/G, Igf-1 level, gh serum and use until they stop benefiting.

igf-lr3 is used IM, sub q (IM preferred). Some inject just like AAS , others believe that they can spot inject into lagging groups but usually the
*DES form is usually split bilateral IM into muscle group (it is super short acting).

Idk is spot injecting LR3 works but it does work if you have a good product .

Max

What about ipam/cjc? What dose do you recommend. I’ve read 250mcg is the norm on this.

1 word.... Increlex.
I've never gotten any real world results from Lr3 other than a pump... which I get just as pumped on a pre w/o.

1 word.... Increlex.
I've never gotten any real world results from Lr3 other than a pump... which I get just as pumped on a pre w/o.
Care to give some more detail?

Care to give some more detail?
Increlex is real Pharma grade IGF-1... and very $$$$$$
LR3 was popular back in the early 2k's .... to me its not worth the $$$
I use GH and Slin for my IGF-1.

Increlex is real Pharma grade IGF-1... and very $$$$$$
LR3 was popular back in the early 2k's .... to me its not worth the $$$
I use GH and Slin for my IGF-1.

e4ca4ae94f89ba18a57a8d26caf1af91.jpg

I’ve seen this a lot but, I’m sure it’s knocked off. But they give it to INDIA super cheap (Ipsen) and it’s a fortune here. Orphan status

Max
Just a pic but, they are 40mg inside each box.

e4ca4ae94f89ba18a57a8d26caf1af91.jpg

I’ve seen this a lot but, I’m sure it’s knocked off. But they give it to INDIA super cheap (Ipsen) and it’s a fortune here. Orphan status

Max
Just a pic but, they are 40mg inside each box.
IndiaM...lol yeah ive been tempted but still very $$$$$

$400 on T.com. How long does that last?

Back