• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

IFBB Pro Killionb12 and IL log

Hello All could use some prayers right now for a buddy of mine. We have competed against each other in the past and became friends. We live pretty close together and my wife and him share the same coach. Anyway he unexpectedly was found unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. He is undergoing hypothermia treatment to rest his body and hopefully will be able to regain consciousness once the treatment is done. Doctors said his heart is enlarged so years of prior drug use and bodybuilding looks to have caught up to him. He did some pretty crazy protocols back in the day before hiring a coach who got him straightened out. If you believe in the power of prayer he can use them! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Should hopefully have some more info here today. Praying for the best.

Thanks everyone. Should hopefully have some more info here today. Praying for the best.

Hope everything is okay brother.

Well got some terrible news yesterday. My brother in iron passed away. They did an MRI and he was brain dead from lack of oxygen. They let his family spend a day with him to say their goodbyes. He will be an organ donor and hopefully save others. After further investigation he actually had a clot that broke loose in his lungs and traveled to his heart and that’s when he went into cardiac arrest while doing fasted cardio. He had a bad car wreck a few years ago he survived but they had to essentially glue his lungs back in place. They said the clot that formed in his lungs that moved to his heart was probably from that accident most likely. He was only 29. Just sucks for his family. He was in such a good place in his life and his business was growing. All facets of his life were going well. His long time girlfriend is just devastated. That had plans to get married here soon. Thanks for all the prayers. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers. His name is Colten. Thank you.

Well got some terrible news yesterday. My brother in iron passed away. They did an MRI and he was brain dead from lack of oxygen. They let his family spend a day with him to say their goodbyes. He will be an organ donor and hopefully save others. After further investigation he actually had a clot that broke loose in his lungs and traveled to his heart and that’s when he went into cardiac arrest while doing fasted cardio. He had a bad car wreck a few years ago he survived but they had to essentially glue his lungs back in place. They said the clot that formed in his lungs that moved to his heart was probably from that accident most likely. He was only 29. Just sucks for his family. He was in such a good place in his life and his business was growing. All facets of his life were going well. His long time girlfriend is just devastated. That had plans to get married here soon. Thanks for all the prayers. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers. His name is Colten. Thank you.

Sorry to hear it . 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks brother. It didn’t turn out the way we wanted. Will definitely miss seeing him around. Gone too soon.

So sorry for your loss brother. If you need anything or just someone to vent to please feel free to reach out.

Updates for [mention]Montego [/mention] this morning. Sitting at 276.1lbs fasted. Things are moving along nicely and getting better every week. Food is slowly going up and digesting well. Everything is clicking right now!

bc7800705c9d29d126f07319ffa989c4.jpg

645610a9bef5c0da1dae0b65dd5e7c2e.jpg

1b11de0338fbb6bfedf063e6160fac57.jpg

0b36ce89dddab8eb8d4e82ddbd932e8d.jpg

a9e14fadf5e6ecf01d801e3e9f59e4ee.jpg

5d1610db0c6c4f3cb2b82c5afeaf1e64.jpg

Great to hear..looking good bro..276lbs.how tall ??..back looks good,your forearms look as big as my biceps 😆. Keep grinding 💪

Great to hear..looking good bro..276lbs.how tall ??..back looks good,your forearms look as big as my biceps . Keep grinding

Im just a hair under 6’3. Haha, thanks man. Last time I measured forearms they were almost 17 inches.

Bloodwork from the other day. Testosterone and IGF-1 looks good for Ironlion products!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro deleted your photo, had personal info in the second page.

Also was just reading again about your friend Colten dying at 29 like that. Really sad to hear.

Hey bro deleted your photo, had personal info in the second page.

Also was just reading again about your friend Colten dying at 29 like that. Really sad to hear.

Thanks brother. Yeah I forgot the second page. Thanks for catching it.

Back and rear delts today. Really enjoying this split so far.

Cable rope pullovers 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Prime single arm pull down 2 sets 8-12 reps and back off set 12-15 reps to failure
Single arm cable row 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Reverse grip lat pull down 2 sets 6-10 reps and 12-15 reps to failure
Prime reverse pec flys 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure

Back and rear delts today. Really enjoying this split so far.

Cable rope pullovers 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Prime single arm pull down 2 sets 8-12 reps and back off set 12-15 reps to failure
Single arm cable row 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Reverse grip lat pull down 2 sets 6-10 reps and 12-15 reps to failure
Prime reverse pec flys 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure

Solid.

How do you like the prime Pulldown?

Back