• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I keep hitting veins!!!

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, on my first cycle, and i'm about 3 weeks in, doing an injection every 3 days. However, i've done about 7 injections. I pin my quads with a 25g 1" needle. I always aspirate, and today for the second time, I drew blood. it's pissing me off I've only done 7 injections! i thought it was so rare to hit a vein that a lot of people don't even aspirate. I have done a lot of research and i'm sure i'm pinning in the right spot. I have heard that if you rest your arms at your hips, it's where your middle finger is. And also if you divide your quad into 4 sections, it's the upper outer quadrant. I've thought of using glutes, but all the videos I've seen are other people pinning for them, I will be doing self injections. I'm uploading pics where i usually pin, chicken legs i know. i inject at a 90 degree angle, always disinfect with alcohol and everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
k31xsy.jpg
35n0qdw.jpg

That's why I don't pin quads bro. Way too many things to hit. Ventro glutes.

probably about the two easiest sites to hit, well for me anyway
I don't have a lot of weight on me, around 5% BF. I use a 1" and i only go about 4/5 the way in, just because since i'm really thin i thought that would be good. maybe i should stick the sucker all the way in

I don't have a lot of weight on me, around 5% BF. I use a 1" and i only go about 4/5 the way in, just because since i'm really thin i thought that would be good. maybe i should stick the sucker all the way in

The quad is a big muscle....a lot bigger than your butt. I generally pin lower than that. That's just me though. If you draw blood on aspiration, pull out and find a new spot. That's about all I can help you with. I do use 1 1/2 x 25 on my quads also...get it deep in the muscle. I also go at about a 30 degree angle.

for sure, if your aspirating blood your probably not deep enough

Hey guys, on my first cycle, and i'm about 3 weeks in, doing an injection every 3 days. However, i've done about 7 injections. I pin my quads with a 25g 1" needle. I always aspirate, and today for the second time, I drew blood. it's pissing me off I've only done 7 injections! i thought it was so rare to hit a vein that a lot of people don't even aspirate. I have done a lot of research and i'm sure i'm pinning in the right spot. I have heard that if you rest your arms at your hips, it's where your middle finger is. And also if you divide your quad into 4 sections, it's the upper outer quadrant. I've thought of using glutes, but all the videos I've seen are other people pinning for them, I will be doing self injections. I'm uploading pics where i usually pin, chicken legs i know. i inject at a 90 degree angle, always disinfect with alcohol and ev

e
rything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
k31xsy.jpg
35n0qdw.jpg

I have a few questions? But on your pic where your standing, that circle looks way outside to me and a little high for my liking.
Looks like your trying to enter through the side and pushing the needle right into the middle of your leg? I've always used quads. They've my goto spot. But not sure for how long. If your not pinning over 2cc I'd suggest delts. Painless, and very easy to pin.

IML Gear Cream!
go all the way in and avoid any visible surface veins, you can use that entire upper quadrant of your quad, you don't have to limit it to the small circled area. i've never drawn blood out of my quads, but i have my glutes several times.

The quad is a big muscle....a lot bigger than your butt. I generally pin lower than that. That's just me though. If you draw blood on aspiration, pull out and find a new spot. That's about all I can help you with. I do use 1 1/2 x 25 on my quads also...get it deep in the muscle. I also go at about a 30 degree angle.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah from now on it's going all the way in, im scared of needles as is, so when I drew up blood I got anxiety and sketched out and was like fuck this, will try again today.

I should switched needles too, correct? What if a little blood got in the syringe in my gear? safe to inject?

I have a few questions? But on your pic where your standing, that circle looks way outside to me and a little high for my liking.
Looks like your trying to enter through the side and pushing the needle right into the middle of your leg? I've always used quads. They've my goto spot. But not sure for how long. If your not pinning over 2cc I'd suggest delts. Painless, and very easy to pin.
I feel comfortable on the quads the most because it's a big area, and I can easily use both my hands with out twisting and turning to aspirate. I cannot aspirate and inject with one hand yet, so idk how I would do delts. Thanks for the feedback!

I should switched needles too, correct? What if a little blood got in the syringe in my gear? safe to inject?
Use the same one. At least I always do.

It's your blood dude; stick that pin in deep and press the plunger. Try some other areas too. Pec, Delt, ventro glute, tricep

Stick that shit in your delt and get over the pip for the next 3 days. If you miss your delt muscle you need some anatomy lessons. :p

No offense. But you're FAR from 5% body fat. Add about 10-13 more to that number. You're lanky enough to easily turn around and hit your glutes.

Also pro-tip. Eat. A lot.

You're too close to your hip in the picture. It's the midway point between hip and knee. Hitting veins in the quads is pretty common. Just aspirate.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
No offense. But you're FAR from 5% body fat. Add about 10-13 more to that number. You're lanky enough to easily turn around and hit your glutes.

Also pro-tip. Eat. A lot.

You're too close to your hip in the picture. It's the midway point between hip and knee. Hitting veins in the quads is pretty common. Just aspirate.

And stop skipping leg day

I don't like hitting my quads because no matter how slow I inject, I always seem to have a problems with knotting up.. I've never hit veins though.. I usually hit the delts, it's easier than you think or I have my chick hit my glutes..

Outside and high for me too. I've had bad luck with quads. I had already aspirated, and was pinning some EQ once very slowly. About 2/10ths of a ML in I started to get a tickle in my throat and chest. I then started coughing, and sweating. Started to feel lightheaded, and was coughing very hard so I pulled it out. I quickly capped it, and went to the floor coughing, sweating, and dizzy. I realized I must have either went through a vein and then moved the needle back into it during injection or cut it and the oil was making its way in. I felt pretty bad for about 10 minutes then decided to go back change needles, and pin the other .5 ML. I felt bad for the rest of the day, but was fine the following.

You started your first cycle at 5% BF?You sure that was an accurate reading?How long did you try actually eating correctly before you decided to use AAS?If you are really that lean, you don't need steroids.You need food.

Back