• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

help with pct and test e cycle

damienpineapple

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently on a cycle .. I have listed it below...

week 1-10 300mg test e
week 1-10 n2guard
week 1-10 omega 3 supplements
week 1-10 amino acids
week 5-10 test booster/ estrogen blocker

for my pct i was going to use ...

week 10-16 n2guard
week 10-16 natural test booster.

then 4 months rest till next cycle

can anyone advise me if this cycle, mainly the pct is ok, i want to keep it simple but also want transition in to pct to be smooth ,
thanks in advance for input :)

Are you planing this cycle or you on now ?

Your pct plan looks bad bro. Do you cycle with omega,multi vits + + + ? Me and others use amino and multi vits all year round..

Yes mate sorry i do use vits and acids all year round ..
yes i need help with my pct hence why on here.. Just not sure what to add to keep it simple but effective ....

Hey bro for your pct u need real.serms ,,, clomid...nolva..... or torem .. combination of them and u should through in hcg during ur cycle, is that all ur doin a week is 300 mg too??? How far are u into this cycle man,, no otc shit!! Hmm get back at me, need to fix ur entire cycle

Yes bro this my first cycle and i on week 2 , yes just 300mg a day as first cycle. But going to up that and add another aas on next cycle...

yeah i know my pct needs work alot i guess..
i just been told so many products to get but alot are not available in uk :(

if anyone has a good pct i could follow that is simple and effective, all info will be sooo good , thanks people for responding

Hcg is also out of stock everywhere but yes was planning on using that on week 5 till end of cycle ..

Well shit bro! Im not gonna criticize you for now but first before I give u my opinion and help u , in this subforumn anabolic at the top there is a sticky call firct cycle and pct by heavy. Iron GO READ THAT then cone back here it is basic info on a first cycle,, 300 mg is way low bro u need to least be doibg 500 to 600 mg weekly, go read the sticky n come back here

Gonna try to help u out before the vets wake up n tear ur cycle apart

"Search" this site for pct info......there's a lot......there are several "by the book" ways of doing pct which might be just perfect for you but everyone eventually finds what works for them which could look(on paper) completely different than a "typical pct". Considering there are plenty of products to choose from you should thoroughly learn as much as you can(obviously,just sayin) but you are only in week 2, so get learning and enjoy your run.......goodluck

Thanks people.. Yh looked at that sticky and its very interesting, think i will split my injections and up the dose ...
but as apposed to the cycle

i still unsure as to what i should be running with it , and what i should run in pct too..

i would like to see a basic pct that you say about, cant ing a sticky for that ..

and yes i know i should have sorted this before but my pal was on his second cycle and he advised me not to do any pct except test booster..
i thought that was wrong hence why i want to chat to people that know what they talking about ...

i am on the second week and just running test with a cycle support for my blood pressure, lover, kidney ect ...

i was told to add a test booster in week 5 till end of 10 week cycle ..

so i was happy with that cycle... But now i don't know !!

i am a boxer and trying to gain a little lean muscle, i have years experience in lifting, diet ect

so if anyone knows a good pct and clean n simple help me please before i fuk my body up lol thanks people much Appreciated

That typical pct sounds like what i looking for, cheers pal, just got to find it now in this maze of threads n stickies .. Cheers pal

On cycle u should use a ai, like aromasin,, adex throughout ur cycle and throw in hcg during it too,, what kind of test u running?? Just TEST E OR C im assuming??im hoping u knw u start ur pct once the esters clear from the test, then pct would be generally 4 weeks, everyones diff, blood work will really be the only way to knw for sure pct would look like

Clomid 100//50//50//25
Nolva 40//40//20//20

Or u could use a diff combo

Torem 120//90//60//30
Nolva 40//40//20//20

Theres really alot of diff pct set ups bro just first read up on each type of serm make sure their available to u as well

Lol just saw thread name test e, so itd be about 14 days after ur last injection youd start ur pct , during which u still run an ai and hcg then drop the hcg before ur pct

Thank you, that's very helpful, i will research all that... And just to be clear hcg?
thanks for replying mate atleast someone is talking sence !

Ya hcg,, just seriously make sure u take an ai during ur cycle dont forget that!!

Yes mate i got ai on order now.
i taking a estrogen blocker on week 6 . Should i also take a test booster

I dont see the test booster doing u any good while on cycle bro, save ur money, up ur test!! U gonna go high in ur mg right? Like a good weekly split is 300 tuesday 300 saturday total 600mg a week then after u do blood work half way through ur cycle, u could up it to 750 or just keep it at 600, but u need more then 300mg

Yes mate going to split it like the sticky said defiantly, and ok mate trust you been a big help , thanks

Back