• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Greatest ever bodybuilder reveals only physique better than his - and it's not Arnie

YourMuscleShop

Sales
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5 May 2023.
Ronnie Coleman has been crowned Mr Olympia no less than eight times but ‘The King’ said it wasn't himself nor Arnold Schwarzengger who had the greatest physique ever, but Chris Bumstead.

Speaking on his YouTube channel last week, Ronnie claimed that reigning Classic Physique Mr Olmypia champion Chris Bumstead was a cut above the rest.

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 4.50.56 PM.jpeg

Visit our website- YourMuscleshop

“A Premium Quality Brand”

(We ship within 24 hours )

Also Join us on :
1683127051069.png
TelegramYourMuscleshop
1683127055277.png
TwitterYourmuscleshop

I would argue Chris Bumstead has one of the best classic physiques of all time. With that said, I think he also is just the image of what the IFBB wants for their classic O champ.

Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, and all the other mass monsters were absolute freaks of their time. Comparing different bodybuilding generations is so challenging.

So true. Looking at the BB’s of the seventies, and comparing them to the mass monsters of the nineties is really kinda like apples and oranges.
I would argue Chris Bumstead has one of the best classic physiques of all time. With that said, I think he also is just the image of what the IFBB wants for their classic O champ.

Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, and all the other mass monsters were absolute freaks of their time. Comparing different bodybuilding generations is so challenging.

I cannot figure out why Coleman gets the clout? Don’t get me wrong it’s Ronnie Coleman I get that… but what about Lee Haney???? Not to mention Lee Haney is still in great shape now. I dunno, I like Lee.

Yes cbum is amazing.

I cannot figure out why Coleman gets the clout? Don’t get me wrong it’s Ronnie Coleman I get that… but what about Lee Haney???? Not to mention Lee Haney is still in great shape now. I dunno, I like Lee.

Yes cbum is amazing.
Absolutely... But it's about Ronnie's personal opinion about Cbum... It makes Arnie or someone lesser great

Jim

Yes true... Cbum is today's champ and Arnold is all time legend ... Also it's just Ronnie Coleman's personal opinion about Cbum... They all are legends ..

Jim

Im a 90's guy....Mass is class!
Cbum is a stud in his own way. I just choose to look huge even while wearing a sweatshirt or coat.

I've never seen either one up close so hard to say. i think Ronnie was talking overall balance, symmetry, mass, insertions, aesthetics, mass, overall good looks, pleasing to the womenz... that kind of stuff. others beat him on mass but nothing else really. He is along the lines of Bob Paris, who had a lot of that but in his era mass was on the way up plus he was gay before the era where BBing was willing to have that at the top so he got squat really.

I've never seen either one up close so hard to say. i think Ronnie was talking overall balance, symmetry, mass, insertions, aesthetics, mass, overall good looks, pleasing to the womenz... that kind of stuff. others beat him on mass but nothing else really. He is along the lines of Bob Paris, who had a lot of that but in his era mass was on the way up plus he was gay before the era where BBing was willing to have that at the top so he got squat really.
Each bodybuilder brings their own unique strengths and qualities to the sport, and it's important to appreciate and celebrate their accomplishments.

Libby

You are all going to hate me by in my book greatest of all time winning Mr. Olympia 3 times at 180 pounds and complete game changer is non other than Living Legend Frank Zane. He is in his 70's, great health and coaches and trains people. Perfect example of not over doing and dying by the time you are 50.

You are all going to hate me by in my book greatest of all time winning Mr. Olympia 3 times at 180 pounds and complete game changer is non other than Living Legend Frank Zane. He is in his 70's, great health and coaches and trains people. Perfect example of not over doing and dying by the time you are 50.

No hate here!

Zane is in my top three for sure, and when it comes to pure aesthetics, he’s the king.

Bonus points for being in good health and still doing his thing.

Yes cbum is amazing.
I’ve been saying this for years. Still love Ronnie though…

Here is Arnold and Chris side by side
63b171e51031c66ff7136de19c761069.jpg

Shoulders on Chris way more defined
I don't think it's fair to compare Golden era bodybuilders with todays. The training, food, drugs, equipment, etc are just vastly different than what was available during Arnold's time.

I don't think it's fair to compare Golden era bodybuilders with todays. The training, food, drugs, equipment, etc are just vastly different than what was available during Arnold's time.
Agreed
It's just interesting to see them side by side for comparison purposes..

Would love to see a side by side of Ronny Coleman and Arnold.

Sent from my CPH2357 using Tapatalk

Back