• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Floaters in oil?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some older oils that I haven’t touched since last year that I wanted to start using but when I took it out it was a small floater floating around (it’s very small, barely visible) but no crystal or anything like that, the oil was all clear last time I looked at it last year.

Still good to use or should I do something with it before I use it?

Did you use them last year? Like the seals are broken?

Ok so for me the risk to reward is to high..I'd just get some new gear..but I suppose you could run it through .22 filter if you were hell bent on using it. I haven't messed with filtering and homebrew in a long time, but check out some of the homebrew threads on here

Personal decision.. I would toss it and get some more. Gear is cheap.. infections can cost a lot more than just money.

What do you mean by 'touched?' Could possibly be a small piece of the rubber stopper that fell in, but your post isn't clear whether you actually used it last year

You could filter it or heat it but as others have said the risk is not worth the reward. Get new gear and avoid chance of infection.

I'd heat and use pin filter

I have some older oils that I haven’t touched since last year that I wanted to start using but when I took it out it was a small floater floating around (it’s very small, barely visible) but no crystal or anything like that, the oil was all clear last time I looked at it last year.

Still good to use or should I do something with it before I use it?

Toss

Personal decision.. I would toss it and get some more. Gear is cheap.. infections can cost a lot more than just money.
Lol this right here . I would definitely toss the stuff in the trash . If it is just some stopper floating in the gear does that mean you have a decent hole allowing contaminants to get in the oil. Maybe I’m just a pussy but if anything is floating it will get tossed . I have never had an infection and trying to keep it that way .

For the cheap price of a vial I wouldn't ever take a risk. Toss that bad boy and get u more on the way from one of these fine sources here.

Ok, I might have not used the right words, it’s nothing that floats around that wasn’t there before, it’s like the oil got a little thick at one tiny spot, the vial is still closed since I have not used it before.

Ok, I might have not used the right words, it’s nothing that floats around that wasn’t there before, it’s like the oil got a little thick at one tiny spot, the vial is still closed since I have not used it before.
Ok so try heating in the oven and see if it clears it up...open it stick a needle in to vent and run in oven..temp depends on gear I can't remember..you'll have to look that up but its low like 120 degrees or something. If it clears it up I think your good.

Wait what lol.... so it’s not a floater

Sorry guys, I heated and shook the vial and it’s gone, easy fix, I feel silly now… Thanks for helping!

Cool deal man, how did u heat?

I had a hot pack that I wrapped it in and shook it, so it wasn’t even heated that much, I overreacted, it was a easy fix, I feel ashamed for even asking… Thanks for helping.

Sell it to one of the skinny high school dudes at your gym that bench on the smith machine.

But really I wouldn’t risk it. If I were sure it was just some test crystallized in the vial or a piece of the rubber stopper I would still use it but other than that; fuck it.

It wasn't a floater.. it was just a tad bit crashed and need some heat..he's good to go

I'm not goin to lie. I had a floater today. I literally sucked it up with my syringe shot it into the sink, then filled up what I needed and jammed. Been about 3 hours painless.

It's actually a vile I opened about three years ago just started using it again 4 weeks back. Everything 👌

I took a chance and won. God is good 🙏

Last edited:
I'm not goin to lie. I had a floater today. I literally sucked it up with my syringe shot it into the sink, then filled up what I needed and jammed. Been about 3 hours painless.

It's actually a vile I opened about three years ago just started using it again 4 weeks back. Everything

I took a chance and won. God is good
Knock on wood bro..do you have some antibiotics on hand?

Knock on wood bro..do you have some antibiotics on hand?

Lol, yes I do. So far so good tho. I'll keep you posted... If I start typing like this, jsgsj dhgdjsb skdhhd. You'll know I've lost my right arm.

I wouldn't recommend this tho. And I have a good amount of gear as well. Its almost gone so ill probably toss it.

Lol, yes I do. So far so good tho. I'll keep you posted... If I start typing like this, jsgsj dhgdjsb skdhhd. You'll know I've lost my right arm.

I wouldn't recommend this tho. And I have a good amount of gear as well. Its almost gone so ill probably toss it.
I keep syringe filters on hand for times like that...its always a bottle of tren lol...

Lol this right here . I would definitely toss the stuff in the trash . If it is just some stopper floating in the gear does that mean you have a decent hole allowing contaminants to get in the oil. Maybe I’m just a pussy but if anything is floating it will get tossed . I have never had an infection and trying to keep it that way .

Even if there wasn’t bacteria in the vial, I wouldn’t want to inject a chunk of rubber into my ass either…

Back