• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Endurance Cycles?

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys here pick your cycles based around endurance? What are your proven go-tos?

We are avid hikers & just found out we have permits now to summit Mount Whitney (highest point in the lower 48 for those of you who aren’t familiar). Anyways, we have to do it as a day hike- it’s about 21 miles and around 7000’ of elevation gain. Most people take 15-18 hrs to complete this hike. I know we can do it now (we did 21 miles last Monday with 2500’ elevation in 8 hrs), and plan on doing one similar hike ever week until it’s Whitney time (we have about 3 months).

I’ve always trained for strength, and a little size. Now I need to start working on endurance and stamina- and I’m sure the Tren I’m on isn’t benefitting me one bit in that aspect.

Anyways what drugs have you found increase your endurance/stamina? I know some swear by peptides too.

Any opinions are appreciated

GW, Winstorl and EQ the three I can think off.

Think there’d be any joint issues with the winny, from all the rock hopping involved? Maybe add in small 50-100mg dose of nandrolone if so?

I've been around hiking..
Utah..New Mexico..CO..
2500 is one thing 7000 is another..
I drink a half gallon of water each morning before the 1st step..hiking..
Altitude Sickness will F you up real quick.
Too late for EQ ..But maybe a Winny/Var combo might be Perfect..
Z...

I never had issues at 50 mg. I would go with winstrol and 100% GW

Utah..New Mexico..CO..
Z...

Yea we did a short 6 mile hike with 4000’ gain last year and it was BRUTAL. I live on a mountain that goes up to over 11k, I live close to 5000’ , and spend almost every weekend hiking around the 8-10,000 elevations (including over winter on snowmobiles). I know Whitney is obviously quite a bit taller, but hoping where I live/hike regularly will be enough to avoid altitude sickness.

Any difference in benefits between oral or inj winny in this case?

Oil is safer..
But the winny/var might be a win win..
Z...

Yea we did a short 6 mile hike with 4000’ gain last year and it was BRUTAL. I live on a mountain that goes up to over 11k, I live close to 5000’ , and spend almost every weekend hiking around the 8-10,000 elevations (including over winter on snowmobiles). I know Whitney is obviously quite a bit taller, but hoping where I live/hike regularly will be enough to avoid altitude sickness.

Any difference in benefits between oral or inj winny in this case?

I would go up to 11k as often as possible approaching your trip. It will help. Honestly I dont personally think a heavy cycle will help you climb whitney. I would just stick to test and focus on your cardio.

Turinabol. Even with just a test only cycle, T-Bol with improve your endurance. For me the improvement is dramatic. 50mg/day is the sweet spot for me.
I get literally no negative side effects with tbol. I would say its quickly become my oral of choice.
Best compound for performance enhancement there is IMO. And perhaps the safest, as far as orals go.

EQ, Winstrol and GW
EQ and Winstrol are the go to's for horse racing for a reason.
GW makes a 300# man feel 150 #'s while training. Just dosent last that long.
EPO is a really good option, I just don't recommend the stuff. Turns your blood into syrup.

Gw, Tbol, winstrol, eq are all known for endurance.

Hey Brother..REHH..
How are you doing..??
Z...

Thanks for the input guys. To clarify I’m not trying to plan a heavy cycle, in fact I’m trying to do the opposite because I’m currently in the middle of a heavy strength focused cycle- obviously that’s not what I want to be doing when I now need to train for Whitney.

I’ve mentioned on other threads but currently taking (weekly) 250mg test c, 400mg Tren E, 300mg NPP & split dose of Var/tbol preworkout (50mg each). I look much better, getting stronger, and endurance is shit plus the intense pumps don’t help either.
So- trying to figure out what to swap out to for the remainder of the cycle. Goal with this would be to maintain muscle mass while I’m sure I’ll be dropping weight doing these long hikes so often. I’ll be burning tons of calories obviously. And an added bonus to the cycle would be endurance benefits if they’re possible.

So sounds like maybe simpler cycle of 450mg test/wk, 195mg Winstrol/wk, 50mg tbol last 4-6 weeks leading up to hike? Or other timing here? I think I don’t have enough time to incorporate EQ. I don’t have any on hand, and by the time I had it I’d probably only have about 10 weeks left until hike day. Considering this is a steep up & down & I’ll be boulder hopping, thoughts on if a small dose of NPP mixed in would give me any benefit with joints feeling better from all the constant impacts? Say something like 90mg wk?
If I inject 3x’s a week (inject Tues, Thurs, Sat. & gone Sun-Monday each week on the trips training), that’d look like .6cc test, 1.3cc win, .2cc NPP for a grand total of 2.1cc per injection. Not bad. This is completely different than my normal cycles so dosage advice would be appreciated if I’m off. I’m assuming less is more in this type of case?

I know absolutely nothing about GW. I looked into it briefly and saw there’s a few different numbers attached to different products, I’m assuming this one is GW-501516 that we are discussing? How would one incorporate that?

I would go up to 11k as often as possible approaching your trip. It will help. Honestly I dont personally think a heavy cycle will help you climb whitney. I would just stick to test and focus on your cardio.

I can get over to mammoth/bishop in less than 4 hrs, so we plan on spending as many weekends as we can down there- many of their options reach 12,000’ + in that section. I know I can physically make this hike. My biggest concern is altitude sickness over anything else. I’ve never gotten it, and like I said spend most weekends hiking around 8-10,000’ here I’d like to think I’m more well prepped than most others that do the hike. But still, 14,500’ is a whole different ball game when it comes to thin air. Next concern is joints, they are usually the first thing to begin to feel pain. I had a childhood of huge jumps, motocross racing, mountain bikes, dropping cliffs, etc. Had quite a few injury’s in those areas. They’re fine, but joints definitely get tender nowadays, especially on the downhills.
But with that, any edge I can reasonably give myself I’ll take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meldonix with Euro-Pharmacies GW0742 "Advance cardio supreme formula"
GW0742 Advance cardio supreme formula by EP only at PSL
Seriously.. Check out the review from a member that did a bicycle ride for just over 100 miles. Loved it!

With what you are doing, oxygen is what you'll be needing.. I would avoid gear, last thing you need is pumps, aches and so on.
Condition is where its at.. Gear would most likely cripple you, aside from modest EQ dosages. You know what your doing, I need not to explain anymore..

First Trial with Meldonix

rx78hsv.png

2wM87D9.png

ltxDBYy.png

Seriously.. Check out the review from a member that did a bicycle ride for just over 100 miles. Loved it!

With what you are doing, oxygen is what you'll be needing.. I would avoid gear, last thing you need is pumps, aches and so on.
Condition is where its at.. Gear would most likely cripple you, aside from modest EQ dosages. You know what your doing, I need not to explain anymore..

rx78hsv.png

2wM87D9.png

ltxDBYy.png

I will definitely be looking into this, sounds very interesting.
To be clear I have NO intention of being on any gear (besides potentially GW if I like it, and a trt dose of test) when I hike Whitney, I will come off somewhere around 3 weeks prior. In the meantime while I train for this, I’d like to use a mild cycle that doesn’t kill endurance & would be enough to hopefully maintain muscle while I’m burning so many cals doing these long hikes everyweek.

In the past 7 days we’ve done two day hikes, covering about 40 miles and 5k elevation total, and between 8000-12000’. Here’s a teaser of one of 9 lakes we hit during that.
(Later season goes we will tackle steeper inclines and higher altitudes), for now our biggest goal is to acclimate to elevation by spending as much time as we can up there, and to just keep our bodies moving on long and/or difficult trails to maintain & build. Next month we will start heading steeper, and the following month we will work our way up to at least one other 14er. We found one that matches the incline of Whitney, summits over 14k, but is about half the distance (12 miles). That’s probably one of the last ones we will tackle before going all out up Whitney.

767de902d632f1eb3bb03c3c9282bb34.jpg

I've done a ton of solo hiking/backpacking trips..learn a lot when it's just YOU..
Pack wieght..
Daily distance and plenty of fluids(not just H2o)..not sure if you've looked into electrolyte mixes..if NOT..Do So..!!

It's been a while since my last loop and I can't recall what I was using...
REI usually has some high end stuff..But
Gym n Tonic has some banana bags that Wes sent ME..one of the Best products I have ever used..

Good luck..
Zion National Park is quite challenging..
"The Narrows"..look it up..
Z...

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the input guys. To clarify I’m not trying to plan a heavy cycle, in fact I’m trying to do the opposite because I’m currently in the middle of a heavy strength focused cycle- obviously that’s not what I want to be doing when I now need to train for Whitney.

I’ve mentioned on other threads but currently taking (weekly) 250mg test c, 400mg Tren E, 300mg NPP & split dose of Var/tbol preworkout (50mg each). I look much better, getting stronger, and endurance is shit plus the intense pumps don’t help either.
So- trying to figure out what to swap out to for the remainder of the cycle. Goal with this would be to maintain muscle mass while I’m sure I’ll be dropping weight doing these long hikes so often. I’ll be burning tons of calories obviously. And an added bonus to the cycle would be endurance benefits if they’re possible.

So sounds like maybe simpler cycle of 450mg test/wk, 195mg Winstrol/wk, 50mg tbol last 4-6 weeks leading up to hike? Or other timing here? I think I don’t have enough time to incorporate EQ. I don’t have any on hand, and by the time I had it I’d probably only have about 10 weeks left until hike day. Considering this is a steep up & down & I’ll be boulder hopping, thoughts on if a small dose of NPP mixed in would give me any benefit with joints feeling better from all the constant impacts? Say something like 90mg wk?
If I inject 3x’s a week (inject Tues, Thurs, Sat. & gone Sun-Monday each week on the trips training), that’d look like .6cc test, 1.3cc win, .2cc NPP for a grand total of 2.1cc per injection. Not bad. This is completely different than my normal cycles so dosage advice would be appreciated if I’m off. I’m assuming less is more in this type of case?

I know absolutely nothing about GW. I looked into it briefly and saw there’s a few different numbers attached to different products, I’m assuming this one is GW-501516 that we are discussing? How would one incorporate that?
I know the norm is to say that you have to be on EQ for 10+ weeks to see results but it starts acting as soon as you inject and you’ll feel the cardio benefits fast, it just takes awhile to see the muscle benefits.

Utah..New Mexico..CO..
Z...
Id say GW and Var

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I've done a ton of solo hiking/backpacking trips..learn a lot when it's just YOU..
Pack wieght..
Daily distance and plenty of fluids(not just H2o)..not sure if you've looked into electrolyte mixes..if NOT..Do So..!!

It's been a while since my last loop and I can't recall what I was using...
REI usually has some high end stuff..But
Gym n Tonic has some banana bags that Wes sent ME..one of the Best products I have ever used..

Good luck..
Zion National Park is quite challenging..
"The Narrows"..look it up..
Z...

I’ve actually done the entire length of the narrows as a day hike about 4 years ago. And it was quite the day because 7 miles in my shoe broke, so I had to hike the entire way through from there with only one shoe. I ended up just removing the sole and wrapping a few hair ties around it to attempt to keep it on. It mostly worked, made it out with one single hair tie still hanging on. All the in & out of the water created some serious chaffing, that was the hardest part.

We went there planning on doing angels landing as well, but unfortunately there was a landslide so it was shut down.

31a5ab1e359258f81ce478079acaa1b1.jpg

Beta alanine hope I spelled that right. Hiker guys out here snort that shit like it’s coke (not really but they swear by it).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve actually done the entire length of the narrows as a day hike about 4 years ago. And it was quite the day because 7 miles in my shoe broke, so I had to hike the entire way through from there with only one shoe. I ended up just removing the sole and wrapping a few hair ties around it to attempt to keep it on. It mostly worked, made it out with one single hair tie still hanging on. All the in & out of the water created some serious chaffing, that was the hardest part.

We went there planning on doing angels landing as well, but unfortunately there was a landslide so it was shut down.

31a5ab1e359258f81ce478079acaa1b1.jpg
LOOK AT THAT PLACE! (y) WOW...

Beautiful place...
Canyons are a bitch to Navigate..and risky as Hell..Alone..

I ran out of water day 2..had a Pur Water Filter..Had to filter dirty water with mosquito larva in IT..
Didn't get sick..but later that day..I got yanked of a cliff,lower my pack..

Busted up pretty bad..Park Rangers had to get me out..nearly bought the farm..
Good Times..
Z...

How do you go about using GW? I did some reading & mostly see recommended dose is 10- 30mg/ day & for up to 8 weeks? I take online reading about these subjects with a grain of salt- so how are you guys using it & what’s your results?

Very intrigued.

FYI I dropped the Tren & NPP, and upped the test from 250 to 500 for now while I sort this plan out. Now just running test c 500/wk & 50mg TBOL pw (will add 50mg Var to that if it’s a more intense lifting day). I have 1 vial Winstrol on hand so may grab some more and throw that in, but not 100% decided on that yet.

rx78hsv.png

2wM87D9.png

ltxDBYy.png

Does PSL carry this? I’ve checked the site periodically since you’ve shared this & I haven’t seen it available.

Besides that what’s your recommended protocol for the GW7042? Sounds like people use 10-30mg/ day for 8 weeks?

Does PSL carry this? I’ve checked the site periodically since you’ve shared this & I haven’t seen it available.

Besides that what’s your recommended protocol for the GW7042? Sounds like people use 10-30mg/ day for 8 weeks?
Yes we do carry this, however we are waiting on a restock, it should be added back soon.
This is where I've got mine from and so did the other members who posted about it.
For as Gw7042.. 20mgs seems to be the go-to spot for just about the majority of users,
People have been using this up to 8 weeks, but I've noticed with compounds similar to this Cardarine 6 weeks seem to be the area where it was maxed out. But two more weeks won't hurt.
I was using Cardarine when doing fasted cardio in the AM and I noticed a huge improvement within days. It really takes a lot for something to impress me, and I was pleasantly pleased.
My conditioning then was pretty decent so I noticed any improvements immediately.
The cardio supreme is basically the 2.0 version..

Back