• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

DISPENSE QUICK LOGGER NEEDED.

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello ASF! today is the day ive decided we need 2 guys to log some products.

We are looking for someone approaching a cut and someone approaching a bulk.
the log will be sponsored for 8 weeks.

we are looking for 2 experienced individuals who are extremely active and can post in DQ sub forum and also in the anabolic section. the logs must be active and new content added daily.

the cut stack will be
the users choice of prop, or isocaproate.
users choice of tren ace, tren e.
users choice of var or winny.
AI will be supplied.
(doses will be determined)

Bulk stack will be
sust 300
npp or deca
mk-677
users choice of dbol or anadrol
AI will be supplied.
(doses will be determined)

any advice on perfecting these cycles would be appreciated, they are pretty straight forward stacks and should be fairly easy to run.

Logs must include detail.
pictures of TD, pictures of results, weight log, and also blood reports need to be supplied. These logs are for experienced users only and each person interested will be vetted my montego or myself in private to ensure we are getting the best loggers possible.

nice opportunity for some lucky person.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Good cycles here that a lucky person will receive with a goal in mind. I would jump on all this if I wasn't heading into PCT in two weeks. Total transformation is here.

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

Great opportunity here. Looking foreward to seeing who gets to run This.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Im in for the bulk stack. Currently cruising on TRT and Somatozine. Just pulled bloods on GP Sust back in December.

I would be interested in the bulk stack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have run mk before and would love to run it again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When is the start date?

Depending on that im in for the cut

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Whoever gets picked , take it and log!!! DQ has awesome gear !!!
Awesome way to reach your bodybuilding goals !!!

Omg literally just got a bulk , shit I'll give wat i got to a friend and do that. Lol well since i never did a log i think im going to log what i just got just to do one soi know i can so whenever someone says they need someone i can honestly say i have done ome before. Good luck tp whpver gets choosen will be following in order to learn how to log properly.

Great opportunity for a logger here

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

I'd be willing to run the cut stack and can start right away. I am also always active on the forum and would love the opportunity, if given it.

Great deal for someone!

see a lot of replies here. shoot Me a pm with the stats below if interested.

cycle you are interested in.
weight
approximate bf%
cycle history
forum history ( time on forum, post count)
goal for cycle
recent pictures.

​Will send pm tonight

Cant wait to see the chosen ones. This is going to be great.

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

PM sent

I nominate Garlichicken.. he is doing the New year challenge and just starting back BB again.

I'll do it fuck it. Prove a damn point already. I do love Garlic Chicken though... Especially deep fried, with some pancakes!

mick are you the guy i always see at ihop getting the waffles and fried chicken for breakfast lol

apparently the sust doesnt hurt. ive seen some reviews on it surfacing. hopefully we will see some bloods on it with this log.
Are you spying on me? Jesus Christ... You know me better than my wife!

Joking about the log though, good luck to the brothers wanting in on this.

Their Proviron is bomb!

I'll do it fuck it. Prove a damn point already. I do love Garlic Chicken though... Especially deep fried, with some pancakes!
Are you going to post pictures or has dimensia destroyed that ability

by the way. does proviron increase your load volume? i swear i have been putting out a lot more ejaculate since ive been on the stuff. like a substantial amount more it seems.
Are you spying on me? Jesus Christ... You know me better than my wife!

Joking about the log though, good luck to the brothers wanting in on this.

Their Proviron is bomb!

Solid recommendation.

I think he has his cycle all set up already though...
Yeah I've already started but I'm running all DQ gear right now actually lol. I'll shoot a PM over now with what I'm doing and all that. Even though I've said I won't run a log...I guess I would for DQ

Back