• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Discover an AAS shop that will help you with your needs - TEAM P.S.L. Intro (Info/reviews)

IML Gear Cream!
sMyjHTL.gif
NEW EP product. Improve cardio,stamina and brain function. Meldonium "Meldonix EP"
sMyjHTL.gif

Il9krPa.gif

What is Meldonium?

This is a drug that is often overlooked, underrated and most of all misunderstood with claims of having no room or need for use in fitness, weight training, bodybuilding, or intense training and sport competition, yet for those that fail to support their exact reasoning behind this flawed, baseless claim rarely provide any credible evidence of it's uselessness, if in fact anyone has heard of it at all, very few are aware of it's existence and unique properties.
With this being said, let's explore its use and potentials inside of sports, bodybuilding and even outside of the gym for everyday people. Yes, you read that correct everyday "working people that is".

This is not an agent that will promote strength, size or added aggression. It sits in a class of its own displaying properties that can be much similar to feeling rejuvenated, rested, awake, and alert. Yet not in the sense of a stimulant, but rather like a mild nootropic if there was a comparison this would be the best suited description.
Meldonium Can/will improve the users recovery, and stamina. High intensity training sessions become more bearable with the ability to push a little more without feeling taxed or spent.
It's a great tool to use when conditioning is the goal, weight loss, or when looking for that extra peep in your cardio sessions. The use and potentials ate limitless.

What should the users expect:

An increases with overall performance, whether with fitness or mental clarity at work and every day tasks, with off label properties improving mental performance and brain function, in some regions its popular amongst entrepreneurs, students, athletes and professions who need to perform at their best, among the best.
* Improves cognitive brain functions with the ability to cope with high stress situations physically and mentally, nervous and mental stress (especially during competition or work loads), mental clarity and focus and mental processing speed.
* enhances the transport of glucose to cells. As a result - to provide the heart and brain with oxygen, added drive, vitality and get-up-and-go readiness, also requires less glucose in the blood..

For training or high intensity work environments Meldonium could be extremely beneficial with effects that improve concentration thru-out the session or day,
liveliness and animation with drive, helping the user blast though with confidence, tenacity and grit, while still having some extra gas in the tank.

Usage, timing and complimentary stacks - Meldonium could be considered as a great alternative to Cardarine or vice verse, the real magic begins when both are stacked together.
Cardarine (GW-501516), this would offer the user a remarkable and awe-inspiring cardio output enhancing their capacity significantly.
Dosages with Oral Meldonium would normally begin with 250 to 500mg twice daily, there really is no need to increase the dosages unless the user plans on extending their intake past 6-8 weeks where the effects begin to diminish. The addition of Cardarine (GW-501516) or L-Carnitine would be suggested at this point. Running both from the start is more favorable.

Lets not make any confusion, Meldonium is very effective when used alone or with other PED's. It is non suppressive, and non hormonal.
Ingestion and drug administrated dose with Meldonium is recommended at 30 minutes prior to training, and not exceeding 2000mg a day.

Meldonium is also available in injection form, compounded in a clear 5mL glass ampule, 100mg/mL, the injection delivery method is 2-3 x more effective and dose not require high dosages or dose increases.

By www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Vision

PSL "LIVE SUPPORT" now available for everyone.

II16pXa.png

LIVE SUPPORT
For basic assistance, with product questions or concerns these reps are available LIVE
::NO tracking or order info is available here:: - open a ticket for all other order inquiries

Look no further, our customer service team has you covered
around the clock!
rds2hQ5.gif

WICKR NICKS:
PSLrep
PSLrep1
PSLrep2
PSLrep3

The company Wickr is best known for its instant messenger application for all mobile devices or desktop.
The Wickr instant messaging apps/download allows users to exchange end-to-end encrypted and content-expiring messages, including photos.

"SOME" Oral made oil Injects and Fast acting Game-Changing PWO's ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oral Injects and Fast acting Test (test base) Game-Changing PWO's
Oral Injects and Fast acting Test (test base) @ www.PuritySourceLabs.ru PSL
Ramp up your PWO, add some pumps and motivation with each session blasting past PBs

ZJ2yC0d.png

msSUEuZ.png

A-50 Anadrol (A-Bombs)

T-Bol Turinabol - 50mg

D-bol 50 Methandienone

(Click below to find find out more on how you can ignite your work-out sessions)
Walk into your session on some new level shit!

Some PWO's are on SALE NOW too

sm4m8citpdpkse3gofpa.gif

B5vI12m.jpg

The entire staff here at P.S.L is eagerly committed to assist you..

We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between our company and our central focus on our customers needs..
We emphasize on our ability to quickly deliver quality & authentic products at the same-time providing a nurturing business relationship between our customers and us with our pledge and unwavering commitment not only as a solid business relationship but a long lasting friendship!

customer-reviews.jpg

Euro-Pharmacies Carrier Oil information - ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!
1649371088689-png.71455

All Euro-Pharmacies oils are all synthetic and made with the finest pharma grade vehicle oils on the market,
some of these same carries are used world wide in clinics all around the world to avoid lymphatic acute reactions,
absolute NO food derivatives in order to avoid site irritation or localize swelling for utmost comfort!
tlsG5nD.png

0zpt0eY.png

Valuable information
With Euro-Pharmacies Oil based compounds - Absolutely NO EO-OIL is used or other food derivatives for carrier delivery method with all parenting hormones, as EP understands the sensitivities due to allergic reactions with some carries.

EP's oil base products are smooth with less site irritation like most other carriers, while providing a more stable and longer shelf life of the suspended drugs.

EURO-PHARMACIES MANUFACTURING METHODS , SUPPLIES , SEMI PRODUCTS AND ALL OPERATING ELEMENTS ARE COMPLETELY/CONSTANTLY UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST GLOBAL STANDARDS.

1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoallergenic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.

(No tint- No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)
A. Hormone Raw Materials batches applied in production processes Can Naturally differ in Color Tint Properties
Therefore it's sometimes possible that some particular EP Line Product Batches can differ in terms of color tint rate.(Due to 100% Clear - Transparent Carrier Oil Appearance Property)

2. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes.
(Provided only by Official and Certified Pharmaceutical Manufacturers)

3. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Oral Products Line manufacturing processes.
A. Professional and HIGHEST QUALITY Fillers applied to EP Oral Products Line. (ie. starch , PVP etc.)

More info
EP Line Crystal Clear/Pro. Carrier Oils Clarification
Original EP Line uses Pharma Grade Carrier Oils.
Some products such as Trenbolone will NOT be clear due to oxidization during the compounding process...
EP oil product uses only Pharma Grade carrier oils (synthetic/hypoallergenic/smooth/most efficiently dissolved-merged for customers convivence and well-being.
Most UGL's on the market do NOT uses such Pro./Expensive Oils. These carrier oils are available mostly by way of Legit/Registered Pharma Grade Manufacturers as well as our compounding facility here at EP.

176SOci.png

Euro-Pharmacies product line with oils have been proven with 100% certainty to have minimal immune response:
1. Second to None - user friendly experience for a smoother and Painless injection with each and every administration.
2. Body/System 100% Smooth & Effective applicability and response.
3. 100% Pharma Grade Feature of: dissolving/applying with the "essence" in the system/body right from the start.

EP Line "Essence" Origin and Quality matches those PG Carrier Oils Fully naturally.

Euro-Pharmacies team supervisor
Vision​

Get Shredded!
That time of year is here - BULKING SEASON - GET YOUR SWOLE PRODUCTS HERE ~click~

Puritysourcelabs

testosterone-enanthate-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg
nandrolone-decanoate-deca-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

bulk-cycle-d-bol-25mg-drol-25mg-50mgtab-ep.jpg
tamotex-tamoxifen-20mgtab-ep.jpg

Puritysourcelabs
Remember, It's BUY 5 GET 1 FREE
Example, buy 5 items that are set at the same price, get an other for same value - FREE

TDu94oT.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent thread full of knowledge and explanation of AAS usage

Sunny has not been kind to my joints but I’ve never tried it in oil base with var

I’m gimme pick a vial up and report back

Thanks vision for all this information brother, many members may know what they want to use or have only heard half the story so to speak through a gym buddy this thread is for you.

but being that I grew up in an era where we didn’t have intel like this at our finger tips, after all these years in the AAS game I live once drive threads where I can learn something new even if it’s one tiny thing

Thanks again brother, great read and post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOMEONE HAS TO GET YOKED, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU! - just click it bitch!

Nectar Of The Gods
⚔️"Immortality"⚔️
kO72NFc.png

It's that time of year to get that Battle-ready body (sword NOT included)..

Listen, we got this shit right here from the coliseum and it's ready for your glutes
Don't step on to the beach arena this summer looking like you just did 2 tours in Ethiopia...

Let's get you so jerked that using a stick or deodorant will look like a stick of chap-stick..

If you wanna stay in the clique that hula-hoops cheerios that's fine,
or you can join the exclusive club where you really don't have a whole of a lot to loose but a shit ton to gain..
SOME ONE HAS TO GET YOKED, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU!

Cutting Mix Plus - 300mg/mL
and so much more with OUR tren blends and esters.

Take a look here -

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
LOCAL SHIPPING NEAR YOU "down the road"
ZBTsoP6.png

Z6hqcEv.png

Let me guess, you woke up today and looked in the mirror and said "What the fuck?" Right?

How did I guess?

Because your ass is here looking at gear as you're putting things into great consideration,
and that means there's still hope for you..

Relax, we all been there..

Listen, this isn't Nerd Fitness or some beginners guide to getting ripped
like 10.8 billion moronic articles that litter the internet with some regurgitated nonsense...

I bet none of them mentioned this shit right here called "Trenbolone"..

rfRTYEH.png

Don't get overwhelmed and intimidated,
instead why don't you venture over to the "dark side"
and do the overwhelming and intimidation yourself!

Get your act together, do things different this time around,
and don't act like you don't know how, because it's looking at you right in the face!

Bottom-line, work on your waistline...
Turn up the heat this season because you have a motherfuck'n reason, get ripped!
EzBeZOW.png

Take a look here -

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

🐍Cobra Kia approved🐍
Bad ass enough to peal down any adipose tissue..TD pics

Get a load of this body re-comp stack..
Let's hear your thoughts about this one,,,,, What do you think?

This cut blend will sweep the leg of any adipose tissue that is lingering and needs to go, this will peel almost anyone down, like a champ..
Kick your winter fat in the face and show no mercy..

If you're trying to find the balance, you don't need to catch a fly with chop sticks in order to learn that you can accomplish anything,
These blends, especially the Cutting Mix Pro will show you that mentally and physically you are a force to be reckoned with..

Johnny "APPROVED" HERE
fA0Qn6p.png

XVuCjOX.png

0kmbnjj.png

CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA - Puritysourcelabs
uF3DgN9.png

bjGSJJp.png

8gVZOxg.png

QnOWsqu.png

SOMEONE HAS TO GET YOKED, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU! - just click it bitch!

Nectar Of The Gods
⚔️"Immortality"⚔️

ZBTsoP6.png

It's that time of year to get that Battle-ready body (sword NOT included)..

Listen, we got this shit right here from the coliseum and it's ready for your glutes
Don't step on to the beach arena this summer looking like you just did 2 tours in Ethiopia...

Let's get you so jerked that using a stick or deodorant will look like a stick of chap-stick..

If you wanna stay in the clique that hula-hoops cheerios that's fine,
or you can join the exclusive club where you really don't have a whole of a lot to loose but a shit ton to gain..
SOME ONE HAS TO GET YOKED, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU!

Take a look here -

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

kO72NFc.png

Z6hqcEv.png

Let me guess, you woke up today and looked in the mirror and said "What the fuck?" Right?

How did I guess?

Because your ass is here looking at gear as you're putting things into great consideration,
and that means there's still hope for you..

Relax, we all been there..

Listen, this isn't Nerd Fitness or some beginners guide to getting ripped
like 10.8 billion moronic articles that litter the internet with some regurgitated nonsense...
I bet none of them mentioned this shit right here called "Trenbolone"..

rfRTYEH.png

Don't get overwhelmed and intimidated,
instead why don't you venture over to the "dark side"
and do the overwhelming and intimidation yourself!

Get your act together, do things different this time around,
and don't act like you don't know how, because it's looking at you right in the face!

Bottom-line, work on your waistline...
Turn up the heat this season because you have a motherfuck'n reason, get ripped!

EzBeZOW.png

Take a look here -

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

This is the time of year I like this mix, I dont overheat and sweat all day and all night long... does anyone else like to run this in the colder months?

This is the time of year I like this mix, I dont overheat and sweat all day and all night long... does anyone else like to run this in the colder months?
You bring up a very good point with timing and running particular compounds for comfortability.
Not this particular compound, but with Tren and not intentionally, when I have ran it during this time of the year and on looking back it was very comfortable.
My last run with it was last January at a very low dosage, and it was great not being a soaking sopping wet mess.

Just a head up the store will be closing for winter recess in a few weeks, so get your last min items now people.. Hurry before the huge holiday world mass mail crash, you still have time :)

🎄🎅Stocking stuffer SALE 🎄🎅
bLcPwaA.png

SARMS and PEPTIDE SALE (PSL LOCAL SERVICE)
Local SALE - Local SALE - Local SALE

End Dec 11th (local only)
Once sale ends, the entire shop closes for the remainder of winter recess..

Jump on this RARE peptide and SARMS sale while supplies last..

SARMS
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/58-sarms-usa

Peptides
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/59-peptides-usa

ONLINE LOCAL SHOP
USA DOMESTIC ONLY - Puritysourcelabs

🎄🎅CLICK THE STOCKING STUFFER PIC FOR DIRECT STORE ACCESS🎄🎅

Ask the Doc - liver detoxes - Liver cocktail (Official validation to some protocols)​

This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..
I cycle this choline and inositol cleanse in conjunction with TAD 600 and Liv52. This thread is full of solid information

IML Gear Cream!
We gotta get bloods one of these days from someone on TAD..
I’m going to have blood work done soon using proviron and test only to gauge the free test increase of using proviron VS not using proviron, I’ll be glad to post the results

I’m going to have blood work done soon using proviron and test only to gauge the free test increase of using proviron VS not using proviron, I’ll be glad to post the results
Oh shoot, now this sounds great.. Man, it's about time we get some Proviron bloods up and going.. Man, keep us posted!

Why PuritySourceLabs? Read on.. Here you'll trust what you believe in and expect, we believe this links with values and integrity,
With PSL you'll experience our Vision and Core Values – But what about Customer service and quality? PSL is one and the same when you hear the words Quality, reliability, versatility and power..
Through our services you'll discovery a seamless experience.
With myself and the entire staff here at P.S.L we're eagerly committed to better assist you..
Quality? Our customers recognizes our product line as superior in quality and when members read the name PSL we're confident it will be synonymous in their minds with integrity and excellence..
As the team supervisor, I believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is the synergy between our company and our central focus on our customers needs..
Emphasizing on our ability to quickly deliver quality & authentic products at the same-time providing a nurturing business relationship with our clients and friends alike.
It's with these very notions, our pledge to you, our unwavering dedication and commitment to not only meet your needs, we'll far exceed your expectations with a genuine & exceptional experience.
Our customers needs and exceeding their expectations has never been more important, be that as it may not only as a solid business relationship even so a long lasting friendship!

PURITY SOURCE LABS your one stop shop..!!

Looks like you're on holiday?

Yessir psl will reopen for business the 27th. Just a few more days brotha.
Got my order in today, paid via BTC but never updated after it was updated in the blockchain. Opened a ticket to confirm receipt, but there might be a bug with your processing system.

In my opinion being in this game for decades I can only think of couple of sources as good as PSL when it comes to quality, service, communication, Rep Support and delivery. Can not go wrong with these guys.

We are here for you. Let us assist you with your goals.

Back