• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dale.c......Passed..!!!

As a reminder, gofundme link is here:

If you prefer not to use gofundme, P_Labs link is here:
Thank you so much for all of your love, help and support. We need it more than ever in so many ways. You all are a blessing and like guardian angels. I keep hoping that this is just a horrible nightmare that I will wake up from and our sunshine will be here shining but I don't seem to be waking up and the reality seems to be getting harder and the pain more painful. Trying my best to stay strong for the girls. This isn't the easiest time of year to deal with such catastrophic blows especially with little ones. I ask that you please keep us in your prayers as all of you are certainly in mine. I also pray that everyone loves more and hugs more. Life truly is far too short.

Much love and many blessings,
Chandra C

Sent from my octopus using Tapatalk

Chandra...
I hope you can tell just how much he meant to many of Us..Me included..
It goes way Beyond that...
Within this Forum is an Inner Circle...
One of tight Brothers and Sisters that genuinely share Life and their Struggles..
Also..our failures,loses and Pain...
So other's can avoid such missed steps..
To come together for the Community Needs, Members and Their Families..
To be a reminder in a World of Dark Days, Lies and Deceat...That Great People Still Exist...
AND
Dale.c was one of those Greats...
Missed Daily...

On that Note...
My Girl and I are are going down to see our Fallen Brother's two children and Wife for Xmas...even though I may not see another 25th of December again..it doesn't matter..!!
This yr I Give....

If any want to contribute...anything would be of Help..I know this and Do this...
Because, my girl will soon be all alone...
I've tried to make things better for her..New appliances, reliable vech,free maintenance on cars (will be repaired without any cost)..that cost me 50k...
And a New House...hopefully before I'm gone..
Lots of work...while dodging bullets..lol

It's been some crappy years with Covid,Biden,war...
So, be bigger than that and lend a hand...
Z...

^^ If anyone has a few dollars and can donate still it would be appreciated

His family is really struggling.

I sent a little something today. And if anyone else can that would be amazing

I def don't wanna forget Dale C or his family. Appreciate that ASF always has each others backs :)

I have been helping out where I can with her and their little girls.
And I will continuously do so.
Not once but numerous times I have did what I could at the moment, but I'm not going to stop there and I'm going to continue so that his little girls are being taken care of by his fellow brothers.

Guys Listen...
I dropped the ball here...
Me being Me...I jumped to help, forgetting at the moment, I'm not well..
C is most unpredictable, and my life is hour by hour..
And Yes...
That's why the delay in getting the information to the one's trying to help..
I won't make that mistake again...!!!

I'm not back to my baseline just yet..so bare with me..

To Vis...
I mentioned the possibility of forming a relief fund..something in place, done by members and allocated when needed..
Sadly Sir...I won't spearhead any program, primarily due to how I failed recently..and that other thing..
But..
This is my thoughts...
It is Not, what a Man should..or should not do..
That defines Him...
It's what a Man does...
That Defines Other Men...
Z...

Bump for Christmas. Plenty of worthy causes out there this time of year, but lets try and make their holiday as good as it can be under the circumstances. It will be hard enough for Chandra and the kids without having financial stress as well.

I still can't believe he is gone. Its so awful.

He was such a good guy. So sad he's no longer here. I cant wrap my mind around it.

He was such a good guy. So sad he's no longer here. I cant wrap my mind around it.

That's the one thing we all have in common. None of us are getting out alive. How will our loved ones be treated when we are gone?

Get Shredded!

Yeah man I've been trying not to think about it for the past couple weeks, there's a couple days last week that I was thinking about some things in life and he popped up in my head. I was looking at a few of his photos, and him and I have a lot of close similarities with our facial structures, expressions and whatnot.. and getting to know his amazing wife who has been a great friend to me and vice verse, It makes the whole situation even more tragic where I wish I could have got to know him much much better, apparently him and I had a lot of things in common.
And the one thing that breaks my heart the most that I admire so much, is how much this man loved and adored his wife and children. There's one photo in particularly where he's looking at his daughter and she's looking back at him that just hurts my heart.

Yeah man I've been trying not to think about it for the past couple weeks, there's a couple days last week that I was thinking about some things in life and he popped up in my head. I was looking at a few of his photos, and him and I have a lot of close similarities with our facial structures, expressions and whatnot.. and getting to know his amazing wife who has been a great friend to me and vice verse, It makes the whole situation even more tragic where I wish I could have got to know him much much better, apparently him and I had a lot of things in common.
And the one thing that breaks my heart the most that I admire so much, is how much this man loved and adored his wife and children. There's one photo in particularly where he's looking at his daughter and she's looking back at him that just hurts my heart.

Buy some raffle tickets.

Back