• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💉🩸 Blood work incentives and how to take bloods! Only at PSL🩸 💉 Let us PROVE it.... "WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR BLOOD WORK" ⚙️Free gear/money💰

Pull those bloods

scheduled appointment for blood draw.
I do it in a different place than last time.

I only take testosterone and estradiol.
I hope to have an uncapped testosterone test this time

I did bloodpwork for the umpteenth time.
Last time testosterone was capped.
Cycle is always the same.

Cycle that I recommend everyone to try.
Just as I strongly advise everyone to get bloodwork and keep themselves monitored.
What's more, PSL will pay you for it! What more do you want?

Here are the results:
1.png2.png3.png

WE PAY YOU FOR YOUR BLOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Haha. Whata better than getting paid to do what you should be doing anyways.

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru

don't forget bloodwork.

PSL coming through again. This is 3rd cycle ever at 400 primo/500 Test a week. Question:My test levels on just 500Test a week have been 2800-3000 range. Think I should bump up test a little or back of Primo some? This is 3.5 weeks in

Also I'm pinning 3x a week splitting both were I used to only pin 2X a week. Do you think that makes a difference?

Also not using an AI and zero side affects. I actually assumed my Estrogen was going to be lower than 77 from the way I feel.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 10
PSL coming through again. This is 3rd cycle ever at 400 primo/500 Test a week. Question:My test levels on just 500Test a week have been 2800-3000 range. Think I should bump up test a little or back of Primo some? This is 3.5 weeks in

Also I'm pinning 3x a week splitting both were I used to only pin 2X a week. Do you think that makes a difference?

Also not using an AI and zero side affects. I actually assumed my Estrogen was going to be lower than 77 from the way I feel.

I wouldn't change a thing.

These are actually some really good questions..

Far as bumping your dosage up, no way man you are in a very good position... Now on average, and this is just a cookie cutter generalization that you're sitting right where people would commonly land with those dosages.
Your estrogen is absolutely dynamite in my opinion..
I personally prefer mine just slightly above 60.. That's where I feel my best..
There's a good reason why you're not feeling or recognizing any estrogen side effects is because all of the levels have balanced out, like we all know when one level goes up so will another. So your body is just making its adjustments.. It makes perfect sense why you feel good.

Now if anything, your free test is at a beautiful number but you can definitely get that higher with the dosages you're on by possibly throwing in an AI, but you wouldn't need much.
This may be a very unpopular statement but you would be surprised on what a small "low" dose of winny would do..
You wouldn't be using it for its traditional and conventional purposes, you'll be using it for its off label properties where it's very anabolic and it has phenomenal properties with increasing free test and lowering SHBG.
You seriously don't need much at all.. 10-20mgs if that.
This is why some guys would throw it in with a bulk, they're not using it for what people would assume. They're simply just trying to take snippets and fragments of other properties that it can do.
Like mast or Proviron..
Some people claim that winny is far more superior in regards to that compared to mast and Proviron, this is where some of the misinformation comes out where people say that winny could be used as an AI.. But people are found to understand its functionalities and what is actually really doing.

But I personally don't have any blood work myself to back that claim up.. but I do have blood work on both of the others.

Now given the fact that this is just about touching 4 weeks, just run the course and no need to overthink it because so far it looks dynamite on paper.

By the way we owe you some store credit for your blood work ;)

These are actually some really good questions..

Far as bumping your dosage up, no way man you are in a very good position... Now on average, and this is just a cookie cutter generalization that you're sitting right where people would commonly land with those dosages.
Your estrogen is absolutely dynamite in my opinion..
I personally prefer mine just slightly above 60.. That's where I feel my best..
There's a good reason why you're not feeling or recognizing any estrogen side effects is because all of the levels have balanced out, like we all know when one level goes up so will another. So your body is just making its adjustments.. It makes perfect sense why you feel good.

Now if anything, your free test is at a beautiful number but you can definitely get that higher with the dosages you're on by possibly throwing in an AI, but you wouldn't need much.
This may be a very unpopular statement but you would be surprised on what a small "low" dose of winny would do..
You wouldn't be using it for its traditional and conventional purposes, you'll be using it for its off label properties where it's very anabolic and it has phenomenal properties with increasing free test and lowering SHBG.
You seriously don't need much at all.. 10-20mgs if that.
This is why some guys would throw it in with a bulk, they're not using it for what people would assume. They're simply just trying to take snippets and fragments of other properties that it can do.
Like mast or Proviron..
Some people claim that winny is far more superior in regards to that compared to mast and Proviron, this is where some of the misinformation comes out where people say that winny could be used as an AI.. But people are found to understand its functionalities and what is actually really doing.

But I personally don't have any blood work myself to back that claim up.. but I do have blood work on both of the others.

Now given the fact that this is just about touching 4 weeks, just run the course and no need to overthink it because so far it looks dynamite on paper.

By the way we owe you some store credit for your blood work ;)
Hell yeah bro! I forgot to add in @Vision helped me with this order and a bajillion questions like every time before. Thank you for the in depth analysis. Being 4 weeks in just recently started getting stronger at the gym and pumps took off. I plan on running for 15 weeks then back to TRT dosage.

Hell yeah bro! I forgot to add in @Vision helped me with this order and a bajillion questions like every time before. Thank you for the in depth analysis. Being 4 weeks in just recently started getting stronger at the gym and pumps took off. I plan on running for 15 weeks then back to TRT dosage.
Brother, The pleasure is always mine with being of assistance and helping people with their journey.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity. 🙌
If things are picking up this well and you're feeling dynamite at just starting the 4 week mark, man I'm super excited for you to see what's to come.

Blood work incentive's, gear give-a-ways, store credit and cashola!
Can't be beat... Hope everyone is jumping on this offer. Free product and more . What is everyone waiting for .

What's better than being compensated for doing what you should be doing anyways. Get those bloods get this money....

As mentioned, you should be getting your blood work done anyways! Might as well make something off the back of it 👍

Back