• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Are all women liars?

I shut my phone off all the time. I fucking hate when people use their phones when we are doing stuff. If I'm having a day with someone important to me, phone is off and my attention is on them. I have no obligation to be available to anyone all the time.
I expect my partner to do the same thing. In fact when I know he is with friends/ family for some quality time I make it clear that we do not have to communicate and he can just call when he's done. It's only right. There's no reason anyone should have to be available 24/7 in a healthy relationship.

With that. Some women are terrible. Some men are terrible. Some people are terrible. Imo With the small amount of info you gave here, you appear to be the issue: needy, jealous and a bit controlling

Besides. If you've separated multiple times, and have no trust it's probably about time you both walk away sooner instead of later.

edited to remove my revenge secrets

Lol.. yeah... well im going to try it one more time. I know now that I was the problem and drinking was a big part of it. Plus I like crazy girls! Lol. Never know whats next thats what makes it truly exciting

Lol.. yeah... well im going to try it one more time. I know now that I was the problem and drinking was a big part of it. Plus I like crazy girls! Lol. Never know whats next thats what makes it truly exciting
Actually youre just stupid. Nothing more.

25sqwc0.jpg

0bf8d50f31a650a7f9eb1ac60353f823.jpg

Oh yeah. This is the pit. Good luck buddy sleep with 1 eye open

Haha. Yeah sometimes you just have to try certain things at different angles until you get it right. I know I may sound stupid.. but im really just retarded. :p

Ehh.. joint suicide sounds more prefered

Get Shredded!
Suicide is for the lucky. Domestic abuse and terroristic threats followed by bankruptcy is the general course of things.
Sounds about right.
This is why if anyone ever proposes to me they'll never see my face again. I don't run often, but damn that's the perfect time to start.

I'm single. I've got some time available this weekend. :callme:
Whoa. what happened to the tatted red head. She was sexy man.

Run like the feds were after you.... bitches be crazy literally

I broke up with her Sunday. If anyone wants to send pity nudes inbox me or hit me up on kik. Ijs
Sorry bro.. not getting my nudes though.. you perv!!

Suicide is for the lucky. Domestic abuse and terroristic threats followed by bankruptcy is the general course of things.

^^^^^^^ More truth than poetry in this post!!! ^^^^^^^

I shut my phone off all the time. I fucking hate when people use their phones when we are doing stuff. If I'm having a day with someone important to me, phone is off and my attention is on them. I have no obligation to be available to anyone all the time.
I expect my partner to do the same thing. In fact when I know he is with friends/ family for some quality time I make it clear that we do not have to communicate and he can just call when he's done. It's only right. There's no reason anyone should have to be available 24/7 in a healthy relationship.

With that. Some women are terrible. Some men are terrible. Some people are terrible. Imo With the small amount of info you gave here, you appear to be the issue: needy, jealous and a bit controlling

Besides. If you've separated multiple times, and have no trust it's probably about time you both walk away sooner instead of later.

I totally agree, when out to lunch or whatever I'm doing with someone who is important to me I just don't answer the phone. I also feel no obligation to return a call if they don't leave a message, just because I have a smart (iphone) phone doesn't mean I'm calling your ass back...

man up bro, never ever hit a woman, period. life is to short to be jealous and alcohol isn't an excuse to be fucked up like that.

To answer OP's question... No, all women aren't liars.

I never hit her guys... I never said that. I tried to carry her out of the bar and in turn somehow hurt her.. thats all that happened

Pretty lame to say she can't talk to you because she's out with her daughter and suspicious I mean why did she even feel the need to say that not unless you're one of those guy that require accountability and whereabouts for every sec.

But the black eyes and chipped teeth shit is unforgivable anyway.............IMO.

So where did the chipped teeth n black eyes come from? Dont feel bad a chick busted a bottle of grey goose over my cheek and her friend kicked me in the forehead with the heel of her stiletto.

So where did the chipped teeth n black eyes come from? Dont feel bad a chick busted a bottle of grey goose over my cheek and her friend kicked me in the forehead with the heel of her stiletto.

Good times!!!

All of you sayin "o you should never hit a girl" while i agree in most cases. You are the reason these chicks think they can get away with what ever.

Chipped teeth came from that night at the bar when she got me with a mean ass right hook. And the black eyes came from me calling her a cunt repeatedly. I do weird ass shit when I drink.

Its ok. I understand completely. I didnt know if maybe the bouncers got ya. Shit happens unfortunately.

We live and learn. Pretty sure I have this situation under control now

Sounds like you need anger management because its obviously manifesting during intoxication. You also need alcohol classes and probably a good couples therapist.

Or you can just quit drinking and run.....

Back