• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AIs and penis

Short answer. No.

Long answer,
all drugs have easily researchable side effects.

I avoid both.

NO....
Coffee,tea,creamer...sex with ugly women..damn the list is endless...
After decades...
My dick is the same...in the Smithsonian...
In a glass case..which reads...
"Only break in case of an Emergency..!!!"
Z...

I keep waiting to see this thread go completely sideways and off the rails.
It's only a matter of time.

It's a beautiful thing when it happens..
Let them fall...swerve off the tracks..and Smores for all..!!..!!
Z...

Yes they definitely do! I went from 3.8in measured from the middle of my gooch to the tip, to 3.6in in one estrogen flare up. I’ll never use arimidex ever again.

porkys15.jpg

So I take it no AI then, huh? So how do we control estrogen?

Are you sure you need an AI? What do your labs look like? Varies quite a lot by individuals and steroid doses they take whether an AI is needed or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I take it no AI then, huh? So how do we control estrogen?
Just trying to understand here lol. Are you worried about taking an AI and having your dick become smaller? And if you are… what do you think the benefit would be to having crazy high estrogen? I would imagine that it wouldn’t be good for male genitalia, although, having estrogen in a males body is good and needed but having very high estrogen being the female sex hormone I would think it could interfere with erections, the hardness of an erection and the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.

Just food for thought brother. I don’t know your cycle or if you’re on TRT or what… but I’d assume there’s a small chance you may not need an AI all together. Either way a lab would be the best way to figure out that question

I find when my estrogen becomes excessively elevated I tend to lose a bit if length and girth. This could be on part of lower libido (on part of elevated estrogen levels). When things are in balance for me is when my erections are at full capacity (quality and size).

Are you sure you need an AI? What do your labs look like? Varies quite a lot by individuals and steroid doses they take whether an AI is needed or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
350 test per week's, estrogen is at 50

350 test per week's, estrogen is at 50

You’re good right there brother imo. Thats within normal range. Mine varies between 16 and 60 and I never have used an AI. Always keep one on hand in case things start going south but you don’t need to take an AI routinely unless you start having frequent, reoccurring symptoms like sensitive nipples or small lumps around them that weren’t there before.

I would think that your boyfriend would want you as small as possible. So up the dose.

Ai isn't going to make your dick smaller I think very high estrogen has a better chance of making your dick smaller. Idk what would make u think ai would make your dick smaller

Back