AG T-Bol

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My dudes

A training partner is starting a training camp for an upcoming mma match. Fights in an organization that isn’t UFC and tested. He is adamant that T-Bol is a godsend during training camp, probably why Jon Jones likes it

Anyone have any experience with AG Tbol before he orders

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
Side note

I love AG products but always like hearing experiences with them before I try or recommend

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
The only thing I have heard of is Russians would give all their athletes, who were training for the Olympics, TBOL. Some as young as 12 years old in the hope they would be insane athletes. So if they were doing that for their athletes I would imagine there’s a reason for it.

I’ve run TBOL a couple times. I liked it. It’s not a wet compound nor a super dry one. I think it gave me strength and some endurance… however you should probably treat this as a cycle and use Test as a base. Run TRT doses if you want but don’t just take TBOL on it’s own.

maxmuscle1

Registered
Reaction score
The only thing I have heard of is Russians would give all their athletes, who were training for the Olympics, TBOL. Some as young as 12 years old in the hope they would be insane athletes. So if they were doing that for their athletes I would imagine there’s a reason for it.

I’ve run TBOL a couple times. I liked it. It’s not a wet compound nor a super dry one. I think it gave me strength and some endurance… however you should probably treat this as a cycle and use Test as a base. Run TRT doses if you want but don’t just take TBOL on it’s own.

I’m a tbol fan ! It’s stronger than Anavar not as strong as Dbol . Like a perfect in between !

Max

Boykinben82

Registered
Reaction score
Truly ! 60-70mg for 6 weeks worked phenomenal. I took 50 for first 2 weeks . Pumps are painful so have your Taurine in bulk!

Max
Yeah the pumps get insane. But I like how they last for hours. I like that pumped look 3 hours after the gym lol

Spyder315

Registered
Reaction score
I’ve used Tbol many times over the years. To me it’s friggin awesome. Like someone else said stronger than Var, but not as strong as Dbol. I agree and disagree. I think it’s on par with dbol, but without the water retention. So there isn’t as much muscle volume. I use 50mg daily have gone up to 80, But felt it wasn’t needed. 50 is a good spot. As for Azteca. My last run was with their product and it was great. I ran it with 250 wk Test Enan and 200wk of mast Enan. All their products. I was pretty happy with it. Labs came up high which kinda post off my Dr since I used AZ instead of the script.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I’ve used Tbol many times over the years. To me it’s friggin awesome. Like someone else said stronger than Var, but not as strong as Dbol. I agree and disagree. I think it’s on par with dbol, but without the water retention. So there isn’t as much muscle volume. I use 50mg daily have gone up to 80, But felt it wasn’t needed. 50 is a good spot. As for Azteca. My last run was with their product and it was great. I ran it with 250 wk Test Enan and 200wk of mast Enan. All their products. I was pretty happy with it. Labs came up high which kinda post off my Dr since I used AZ instead of the script.
Thanks for the positive words sir… I’m glad you had/are having a good experience. Right now im
Running our Test E, the Tren Ace/Test Ace blend, NPP and Halo. I’m absolutely crushing my training sessions lately. Important to note I broke some fingers a while back so I’m limited on what I can do but I’m managing and getting by. The HALO
IS STRONG guys! I was taking 20mg and up’s it to 30mg and did that for only a week lol. I’m back
To 20mg and it’s a perfect dose for me.

Today I tried our INJ DROL… 1ml = 20mg and I was in the gym for 2-1/2 hours. Which is not like me at all. I’m good for an hour maybe a little more. Inj SDROL is the real deal.

I’m thinking about running our TBOL with our Anavar mid spring along side Test Prop/Mast/Tren. I’m thinking 30mg TBOL and 50mg Anavar only for 4 week instead of 6 weeks. Cleaning out and at the end just running TBOL at 80mg for 4 weeks. Interested in hearing what anyone’s experience with our TBOL has been. I’ve yet to run our TBOL

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
F it, AG is now used by up and coming mma guys lol
You best believe it son lol. Azteca Gold is now a household name… if you want the goods you know where to find us 😉

j2048b

Registered
Reaction score
Tbol with cardarine…. Jjussst might be the best for endurance…… just sayin….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziath11

Registered
Reaction score
Tbol with cardarine…. Jjussst might be the best for endurance…… just sayin….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven’t done much research into it but isn’t cardarine linked to cancer in rats? None of what I take is safe but It’s interesting to see what the benefit is compared to risk.

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
I have read so many good things from the homies on this thread, I’m ordering some for myself.

Thinking 50mg pre workout for 6-8 weeks

bodybuildinggain

Registered
Reaction score
Running AG tbol right now... And it's fucking fire. I have never ran tbol before, so I didn't know what to expect but it's good shit. 50mg for 30days is what I'm doing

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes my clients have used him Primo Tabs, his dbol, his tbol and his Bold Ace tabs. Oh yeah anavar too.

A++ reviews from my guys alll around.

littlegainsinmass

wwwooooooo
Registered
Reaction score
massachusetts 35 miles south west of Boston
Get Shredded!

Turinabol was formulated to help East Germany’s athletic team gain an unfair advantage in the Olympic Games, between 1968 and 1989.

This was a state-sponsored doping program, known as “State Plan Research Theme 14.25”, where the objective of the nation was to completely dominate sports.

Consequently, trainers would supply athletes with “vitamins” (a deceptive label) that would evade detection in drug tests.

Approximately 10,000 male and female athletes, including children as young as 10 years old, experienced great increases in muscular strength, hypertrophy (size) and endurance.

The athletes essentially acted as non-consenting lab rats, completely unaware of what was being given to them.

It wasn’t until the 1990s, where it finally become known that Turinabol was the secret compound behind the ‘East German Doping Machine‘.
I took that from inside bodybuilding.

The East Germans took dbol and added Clostebol so water retention would not occur. They were calling it baby Dbol.
here's the link if anyone is interested.