• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Provi vs Test

CavabangaKarl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a question guys. I've heard that possible when you run Tren you can use Provi in a place of Test, because it helps to libido and is near an oral version of dihydrotestosterone, which has no water retention and aromatase. How much that real?

Just a question guys. I've heard that possible when you run Tren you can use Provi in a place of Test, because it helps to libido and is near an oral version of dihydrotestosterone, which has no water retention and aromatase. How much that real?
I believe you've heard wrong.

I think it would work, I know guys that have run tren only cycles with no problems, adding proviron would definitely make it easier to do.

I'm also interested in this question...will wait for more answers below

I've never done it, but one downside could be that you don't have enough estrogen. Our bodies need some to perform normally. That said, a guy would probably feel fine doing this.

I think it would work, I know guys that have run tren only cycles with no problems, adding proviron would definitely make it easier to do.
This..

Yes that is correct, you "could" use it for libido and such.. I'll repeat what I said many times, tren without test is very common in some regions in the world, Middle-East, and Asia actually have some stout dudes that swear by it..Its not for everyone..
I'll always keep test in there for many reasons, but people have gone without, heck they were doing it in the late 60's, 70's and into the early 80's for that matter..

But, test is so inexpensive, why go without? the price you pay for proviron compared to test doesn't really add up if you ask me.. Nothing can replace the true functions of test..Just look at the cost effectiveness, is it really worth the investment?

it’s less effective because some estro significantly enhances anabolism. castrated cattle injected with tren only vs tren+estro are something like 30% smaller.

Maybe use hcg to increase test a bit instead of provi. Not sure that would work or be enough to also show some estro conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This..

Yes that is correct, you "could" use it for libido and such.. I'll repeat what I said many times, tren without test is very common in some regions in the world, Middle-East, and Asia actually have some stout dudes that swear by it..Its not for everyone..
I'll always keep test in there for many reasons, but people have gone without, heck they were doing it in the late 60's, 70's and into the early 80's for that matter..

But, test is so inexpensive, why go without? the price you pay for proviron compared to test doesn't really add up if you ask me.. Nothing can replace the true functions of test..Just look at the cost effectiveness, is it really worth the investment?

I agree, tren and proviron would probably work but why do it when Tren and just a trt dose of test would be cheaper and more effective.

yes it can be done, seen it, and personally done it.... a lot also depends on your age and natty test level .
i wouldnt go more then 8 weeks though.

Back