• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

SB Labs Log

Get Shredded!
I agree man . Your doing a awesome job at logging it . Look hella thick . It definitely needs to get moved.

Thanks brother
Yeah it’s dead in here

You look fuckin Rad ! That is the size I like to stay in . Great musculature, big muscle bellies , small joints . Keep that shit up

Max

I need to get this log moved, not getting any answers or help to any of the questions I’ve asked and I know I’ll have more questions going forward. Can I get a mod to please move this thread to the AAS SPONSORED LOG section?

Done.

Attachments

• as-you-wish-who-me.gif
    as-you-wish-who-me.gif
    211.3 KB · Views: 35
Thanks brother
Yeah it’s dead in here

Friendly advice...add more pics. Meatheads love pictures. Most people find it hard to read a wall of text unless they are looking for VERY technical details.

caveman-invention.gif

Leg pumps are insane the past two leg workouts. Hobbling around because of so much blood flow.

Back pumps are a thing today too, never had them before, a bit painful

Update:

Today is 13 days in. I started at 209 and today I weigh 215. I am just as lean as when I started 13 days ago so that’s awesome.

Strength is definitely up. Pumps are crazy.

I’ve been getting 4700-5000 calories on training days and around 4500 or so on OFF days and for the last week I’ve woken up tighter and weight has not gone up in about 3-4 days.

So some advice, should I start adding in cheat meals more often? I’ve had 2 in the last 13 days.

All of my calories are from clean food OTHER THAN some Cereal I have PRE and POST workout and two Rice Krispies I have intra workout.

He’s a couple of pictures from today’s workout.

View attachment 69187
View attachment 69188

Since getting this log moved over to this section I’m hoping to get more eyes on it so I can get some solid advice from some of the experienced people here. I’m bumping this post here so some guys will hopefully chime in on diet.

4700-5000 clean calories (90 percent clean) on training days and weight is staying the same the last several days.

Wanting to know if I should start adding in some junk or more cheat meals

Since getting this log moved over to this section I’m hoping to get more eyes on it so I can get some solid advice from some of the experienced people here. I’m bumping this post here so some guys will hopefully chime in on diet.

4700-5000 clean calories (90 percent clean) on training days and weight is staying the same the last several days.

Looks like it might be time to start adding some calories. I always have to have a little junk in my diet to make up for my fast metabolism, but when I say junk I mean like a 5 guys burger, a carne asada burrito, something with a good amount of protein and not like a big bag of Cheetos, but something that can help gains. I also add extra virgin olive oil to my protein shakes for the added fat calories

Macadamia nut oil, more pb (or nuts), and as HH said, things that still have protein in them. It's pretty obvious you know what you're doing. Just don't go nuts with the cheeseburgers. :winkfinger:

I'd add the magnesium if the taurine doesn't help. I ran 5mg taurine daily and still got alot of cramping

UPDATE:

15 days in on SB’s gear.

525 mg Test E per week
490 mg NPP per week
490 mg Mast P per week
80mg TBOL daily

Pinning every day and much prefer doing it this way.

15 days ago my starting weight was 209 pounds. Woke up this morning 216 pounds, and I am just as lean as when I started.

Strength is definitely high. Hit a PR on DB Incline Chest Press with 115 pounds dumbbells for 8 reps. Hitting PR’s on Leg day as well.

Muscles are looking rounder and bigger everywhere and I am getting absolutely skin splitting pumps that even hurt they are so legit.

Todays workout I switched up from my Progressive Overload program where I’m training in the 8-10 rep range and hit a PUSH day and kept the reps in the 15-30 range. I was absolutely in pain because of the amount of blood in my muscles, it was nuts.

Calories as high as fuck and it seems like I can just keep adding more and more but I don’t want to get crazy and so I’m going to do my best to stick to my plan and just add in some fats from macadamia oil and other things as others have suggested.

ALL IN ALL
SB’s gear is kicking ass and taking names in my short 2 week experience so far.

Alright guys, I need some legit advice here.

The last 3 days my stomach has been pretty messed up, I guess from all the food.

I’m having a really difficult time eating all my meals and after I eat a meal (before I’m even done with it) my stomach starts feeling huge and full, which then makes me feel super sluggish and it all just sucks.

I’m not gaining fat so im not eating too much, if anything I’d like to add MORE calories.

Any tips or help guys? Im struggling here

Get Shredded!
On training days according to MyFitnessPal I’m getting only 31 grams of fiber

No I’m not. Should I be?

Yeah, I pretty much feel like you have to living this lifestyle. Too easy to get backed up. I prefer the green top (dextrin) fiber as opposed the orange top (psyllium). Psyllium flushes everything through, so you have to time it not to rob yourself of nutrients, supplements, etc.

All that is assuming you don't have some legit gut health issue that needs addressed. Since you didn't mention any history with that, I'm assuming not.

Yeah, I pretty much feel like you have to living this lifestyle. Too easy to get backed up. I prefer the green top (dextrin) fiber as opposed the orange top (psyllium). Psyllium flushes everything through, so you have to time it not to rob yourself of nutrients, supplements, etc.

All that is assuming you don't have some legit gut health issue that needs addressed. Since you didn't mention any history with that, I'm assuming not.

I would say there’s no gut issue
Never had any problems before, just think it’s all the food plus the acid reflux from the TBOL that I’m taking.

I’m already taking a bunch of vitamins and a greens powder, so what about some FIBER GUMMIES? I’m looking on Amazon right now so I can get them delivered today or tomorrow.

2 questions:

1. Fiber gummies? Yes or no?
2. How much??? Not sure how much fiber I should get daily to help with my digestion.

Here’s something I found online:

“Depending on your daily calorie consumption, that would put you at the following fiber intakes:

1500 calories = 21g fiber
2000 calories = 28g fiber
2500 calories = 35g fiber
3000 calories = 42g fiber
3500 calories = 49g fiber
4000 calories = 56g fiber

The minimum amount you should aim for would be 20 grams per day, and in most cases you should avoid going much above 60 grams unless you have a very high carbohydrate intake exceeding 500 grams per day.”

My carb intake on training days is 636 grams and my calories are close to 5000. I’m wondering if I should increase my fiber to 60-70 grams a day

So.... I pretty much wing it according to my poops. If I'm making bricks that don't flush, then I need to up my fiber. Rabbit pellet poops are no good either.

Personally, I would hate having to use gummies (chewing and cost). The green fiber is flavorless. Goes easy in a shaker cup, cup of coffee, whatever. Why pay extra for something you are literally just going to poop out?

So.... I pretty much wing it according to my poops. If I'm making bricks that don't flush, then I need to up my fiber. Rabbit pellet poops are no good either.

Personally, I would hate having to use gummies (chewing and cost). The green fiber is flavorless. Goes easy in a shaker cup, cup of coffee, whatever. Why pay extra for something you are literally just going to poop out?

True brother true.

How does this look??

IMG_3627.jpg
IMG_3628.jpg

Benefiber is the one. Or just get the generic green top at walmart. Again...no reason to pay any extra for this stuff. Completely flavorless.

This is my training week where I’m switching from progressive overload (8-10 rep range) to high reps (15-30) and high volume. TodY was legs, and I was so pumped I couldn’t even hardly flex them.

Pictures don’t do them justice, especially when it comes to the vascularity.

Back pumps are absolutely killing me right now which I assume is the TBOL.

IMG_3636.jpg
IMG_3635.jpg

19 days in today on my SB Labs cycle.

Starting weight was 209
Fasted weight this morning was 221

My waist is still tight, still got a 6 pack popping. If i had to guess I would say my body fat percentage has MAYBE gone up 1-2 percent.

Strength is higher no doubt, pumps are crazy. The gear is definitely legit.

Side effects: lower back pumps from the TBOL are sometimes absolutely debilitating. I’ve never had so much lower back pain in my life. It’s obviously worse when I’m working out but even just throughout the day it effects me in everything I do. So I imagine I’ll
Either lower the dose soon or just cut the TBOL short a few weeks.

Another side effect I’m having is being really sleepy during the day. I don’t believe that’s my E2 level being one of wack, im controlling it with Anastrozole and also using Caber 1mg a week since im running NPP.

Diet is hard right now. It’s much harder than I thought to get 4500-5000 calories in every day and it’s so much prep work and so time consuming but I’m getting it done

Here’s some of the pictures I’ve taken in the last couple of weeks so they are all in one post.

IMG_3641.jpg
IMG_3645.jpg
IMG_3644.jpg
IMG_3642.jpg

Back