• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mdma/shrooms/2cb/poppers

IML Gear Cream!
There’s my issue.

It’s magnified X10. So when you stop, ordinary sex probably sucks.

And I could understand why.

Better not to know what you’re missing since that lifestyle can’t be sustainable.

Great point.
But that can be said for a lot of things .

Gear , alcohol , etc...

Lol it probably is way better, everything is way better when your rolling. Sex is always gonna be fun tho, nothing can stop Sex from being fun
That's weird man- haven't heard someone say rolling in awhile- I remember everybody putting one on their tongue and someone saying "let's roll" and let the fun begin- did have ALOT of fun- not sure when/where i crossed a line- but i did- not going into ALL that- just feel lucky too get another chance- and have my daughter to love. BUT- Do remember how x oversensitized everything. My wife did one too many one night and COULD NOT quit smiling. Still too this day I call her SMILEY- She wasn't the only one smiling that night!

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard… pain meds/opiates are your sex life’s worst enemy… if you can even get it up you won’t feel shit and is literally impossible to bust a nut…

Your telling me few hrs of plowing some pussy was a headache but it was fun! My life was wakeup snort pain meds,jab myself with test, stomach some orals,fuck, go lift, come home fuck, go to work, fuck after work, side hustle, fuck...snort something thruout the day usually ah the shitty days of being a pos somedays I miss it.

Your telling me few hrs of plowing some pussy was a headache but it was fun! My life was wakeup snort pain meds,jab myself with test, stomach some orals,fuck, go lift, come home fuck, go to work, fuck after work, side hustle, fuck...snort something thruout the day usually ah the shitty days of being a pos somedays I miss it.

I’m really surprised you managed to balance weight lifting/using gear with an opiate habit… I just cannot even imagine that working with my routine when I was using. I was either too fadded to keep my eyes open or too sick to get out of bed… no way was in a place to be eating 6 healthy meals a day and lifting hard 5x a week lmao that’s hilarious to even think about it…my addiction literally consumed every ounce of my being… it seriously destroyed everything I had.

I’m really surprised you managed to balance weight lifting/using gear with an opiate habit… I just cannot even imagine that working with my routine when I was using. I was either too fadded to keep my eyes open or too sick to get out of bed… no way was in a place to be eating 6 healthy meals a day and lifting hard 5x a week lmao that’s hilarious to even think about it…my addiction literally consumed every ounce of my being… it seriously destroyed everything I had.

Most of my childhood was my dad addicted to pain pills. Nothing fucking glorious about it.

Poor all the time. Couldn’t keep a job.

Lasted over 10 years.

Not one fun moment. And not many very happy moments.

Most of my childhood was my dad addicted to pain pills. Nothing fucking glorious about it.

Poor all the time. Couldn’t keep a job.

Lasted over 10 years.

Not one fun moment. And not many very happy moments.

I can relate to this, lifes a mother fucker. Taught you a truly valuable lesson that you never needed to learn. I bet your a great dad because of it.

I can relate to this, lifes a mother fucker. Taught you a truly valuable lesson that you never needed to learn. I bet your a great dad because of it.

I like to think so.

Got a whole new perspective when I had my son.

Made me tougher.

But my life is pretty good. Self made.

So talks about white privilege and shit like that piss me off.

Not many had it harder then me growing up.

Welfare. Food stamps. Changing schools constantly. Etc.

Stay the fuck off opioids. It will destroy you and all you love.

Yeah let's not get it twisted I'm clean now from pain pills for yrs now and alcohol once in a blue moon. My thing was I just wokeup 1 day staring at the blue powder I broke up ready to snort that bad boy and thought fuck I've done this everyday for yrs I'm done with this shit then quit cold turkey my gf at the time was soo pissed. Best choice I made quitting pills my humanity somewhat came back, it was bad seeing ppl steal for the drugs but its just as bad when you have the supply and a briefcase of $ then your real bad off before you know it. I forgot the #1 rule don't get high on your own supply, just stick with pot and juice I do at least.

I like to think so.

Got a whole new perspective when I had my son.

Made me tougher.

But my life is pretty good. Self made.

So talks about white privilege and shit like that piss me off.

Not many had it harder then me growing up.

Welfare. Food stamps. Changing schools constantly. Etc.

Stay the fuck off opioids. It will destroy you and all you love.

Haha, sounds just like me bro. I'm the same way. No one ever did shit for me. Made my life on my own. Like a real man. Anyone that thinks white privilege is real are truly the privileged ones. Ones that never had to over came anything in there lifes. As shity as it is tho. If shit didn't go down the way it did.. Maybe we'd have purple hair to talking crazy shit.. double edged sword I guess. I hope my kid doesn't grow up soft. No purple hair. Please God.

Get Shredded!
I’m glad to hear you turned it around because most people don’t. I know a lot of people who ended up killing themselves on that shit.

Meth is another bad one. Turned my best friend into a complete fuckin idiot. He’s been in and out of jail for years now, what a shame.

He didn’t do drugs or even drink and worked for my company and made great money for years and then for whatever reason he just started snorting meth, I caught wind of it and had to fire him, and it all went down hill from there. His dad is an old school meth head trucker so he thought he could handle it but he couldn’t. It turned him into a borderline schizo and he’s just completely lost his way at this point.

Hopefully he sorts himself out but I doubt he ever will. I hate to say it but he’s probably going to end up shooting himself or something. I’ve tried to help him but there’s nothing I can do.

Just never let him forget your there fir him when he’s ready to get right and until then theres nothing you can do but just try to feed him good vibes and try to steer him back on course. They won’t stop until their ready for real and will use anyone and lie to everyone for money until then. They don’t realize the hurt they are inflicting on the ones that actually care about them until then. Hope it turns out for the best brother !

Just never let him forget your there fir him when he’s ready to get right and until then theres nothing you can do but just try to feed him good vibes and try to steer him back on course. They won’t stop until their ready for real and will use anyone and lie to everyone for money until then. They don’t realize the hurt they are inflicting on the ones that actually care about them until then. Hope it turns out for the best brother !

At the same time some things are just unforgivable … my dad managed to be a total POS even while sober as a priest my entire life. Some of the shit he did and said still in my brain 15 years later, he still scares me even though I know I could knock him down in a heartbeat… the verbal/physical/emotional abuse really did a number on me… I’ve called him out on some of it in a man to man with him last year, told him now that I have children I can say with certainty that his fathering was more than fucked up…. Couldn’t bring myself to say happy Father’s Day to him this year don’t know if I ever will tbh…. You don’t have to feel obligated to forgive your parents for their behavior while you were growing up, they have to earn that privilege and it’s up to the person who was wronged whether or not they have fulfilled that obligation… to be clear I’m not talking teenage angst here I’m talking straight up neglect/abuse….

Sorry I thought you were referring to Augustine and his dad…I guess that still can apply to anybody that wronged you tho

Sorry I thought you were referring to Augustine and his dad…I guess that still can apply to anybody that wronged you tho

Most definitely agreed but if its just them being a dumbass or making bad choices that badly effect their own lives and then are finally ready to turn it around for real then i would always be there to help if I could. Parents or someone phuckn with my family with their actions different story !

I've done just about every drug there is....
MDMA is awesome, but be prepared, it is a truth serum of sorts. You may not like what you hear.....
Been clean since 2012 and I will never go back. I wouldn't advise anybody to use any drugs except test. JMO

At the same time some things are just unforgivable … my dad managed to be a total POS even while sober as a priest my entire life. Some of the shit he did and said still in my brain 15 years later, he still scares me even though I know I could knock him down in a heartbeat… the verbal/physical/emotional abuse really did a number on me… I’ve called him out on some of it in a man to man with him last year, told him now that I have children I can say with certainty that his fathering was more than fucked up…. Couldn’t bring myself to say happy Father’s Day to him this year don’t know if I ever will tbh…. You don’t have to feel obligated to forgive your parents for their behavior while you were growing up, they have to earn that privilege and it’s up to the person who was wronged whether or not they have fulfilled that obligation… to be clear I’m not talking teenage angst here I’m talking straight up neglect/abuse….

Been there got the scars to prove it.... My father and I did eventually work it out. He pulled me back from my own abyss along with my wife. The only TWO people who didn't give up on me. I have never forgiven my mother because she reused to help me. It started a rift between her and my father as he was dying of cancer. My child hood was fucked....then again most of my life was until about 35. At 44 I am prepared to tackle just about any BS....

I've done just about every drug there is....
MDMA is awesome, but be prepared, it is a truth serum of sorts. You may not like what you hear.....
Been clean since 2012 and I will never go back. I wouldn't advise anybody to use any drugs except test. JMO

I keep hearing this , deep secrets coming out while high on X , is this depending on the setting ? Or just random ,lol
Interesting .

Where can you guys come across this stuff? My local source is hit or miss

I keep hearing this , deep secrets coming out while high on X , is this depending on the setting ? Or just random ,lol
Interesting .

Take two complete strangers and give them both X, within a few hours they will have established what seems to be a profound connection, feel extremely comfortable with one another and ya along with that comes talking about things you normally would never talk about to another human….

Shit can also get very awkward after you come down, and your magical connection is all of a suddenly gone….

Last edited:
Back