• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

CDC changes the COVID-19 death toll from 60,000+ to 37,308

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
CDC adjusts Covid-19 death rate to 37,308 as of May 1st

95866114_1124147061279861_148073429935849472_n.jpg
[h=1][/h][h=1]Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):[/h]
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/...IxA5V-QESmdx4V7M8uBLIhQsC0mJN5oiQnW9YOik9z9ts

covid-19-1330px.jpg

Of course they counted every death as covid related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And CNN now with a counter punch stating the death toll will pass 135,000 lol

I hate cnn

Who doesn't lol. I'm wondering who will be the first CNN employee to be gunned down on the street. I'll go with Don Lemon

The overhyped panic balloon is starting to pop. The feared killing machine of Covid isn't nearly as deadly as we were lead to believe. Shocker, just as I thought.

well....kind of deadly to the motherfucking economy. God Damn It! Let's nuke China. No one will miss it really, right?
The overhyped panic balloon is starting to pop. The feared killing machine of Covid isn't nearly as deadly as we were lead to believe. Shocker, just as I thought.

well....kind of deadly to the motherfucking economy. God Damn It! Let's nuke China. No one will miss it really, right?

Yeah the CDC, WHO, and government has done it's best to kill the economy and literally Trump's Trump card over all the Democrats. He was untouchable but now the economy will be in disaster and Trump will get all the blame for it.

That will be Biden’s trump card
The economy has nothing to do with Trump but everything to do with the Virus. Before Nov rolls around it will be proven that it was intentionally released which will put it in the same category as a terrorist attack. Funny how the US has the highest death rate and illness rate it's almost like the Chinese made sure everyone that was traveling to the US was a carrier. I don't believe for a minute that one strain came from one part of the world and another strain came from another part of the world. The W.H.O. is full of shit and just a PR puppet for China

I wouldn’t be surprise if the ‘elite’ Democrats and the CCP didn’t do this together. All the pedophiles in Hollywood and D.C could use this distraction as a way to clean up, before the public gets wind of what they’re up to and starts throwing lead.

been following up on some of the ‘right wing’ conspiracy theories and I gotta say... shit is disgusting and disturbing but sadly.... it’s completely believable.

maybe Wesley isnt so far off. If you dig deep enough and with an open mind.... well you got a lot of people coming out and saying things are fucked up beyond belief now.

whatever happened to Epstein’s little black book of secrets?

Follow the money my niggas

Hmm your link maybe fake. Just went to the cdc’s website (not your link) and it’s saying 60,000 plus.

Who doesn't lol. I'm wondering who will be the first CNN employee to be gunned down on the street. I'll go with Don Lemon

I can only hope... Dream come true.

Only the libertards and niggers will make a martyr out of him.

He is a fucking racist bigot.

Unfortunately half of the shit or more you buy would disappear off the shelves.

But I would still welcome it.

Hmm your link maybe fake. Just went to the cdc’s website (not your link) and it’s saying 60,000 plus.

I'm listening to HWMF podcast right now and they just brought this up. I guess it's not on the main page it's buried somewhere on their site with a breakdown . According to Seth. I'm to lazy to look because I believe the numbers might be around 20,000 in the US.

My link is directly to the CDC website sir. Today it shows 38,576, and increase of almost 2-300 since the other day. Here you go

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR1XdSiEb-TEDRIxA5V-QESmdx4V7M8uBLIhQsC0mJN5oiQnW9YOik9z9ts

Data as of May 4, 2020
Week ending date in which the death occurredCOVID-19 Deaths (U07.1)[SUP]1[/SUP]Deaths from All CausesPercent of Expected Deaths[SUP]2[/SUP]Pneumonia Deaths
(J12.0–J18.9)[SUP]3[/SUP]
Deaths with Pneumonia and COVID-19
(J12.0–J18.9 and U07.1)[SUP]3[/SUP]
Influenza Deaths
(J09–J11)[SUP]4[/SUP]
Deaths with Pneumonia, Influenza, or COVID-19
U07.1 or J09–J18.9)[SUP]5[/SUP]
Total Deaths38,576739,6009366,09417,1225,88692,615

Get Shredded!
Notice this report in Arizona for instance.

The flu has magically dropped to nearly 0%

LOL. Covid-19 came and the flu just magically went away. See how that works??

95887464_10220315643735649_560014506483253248_o.jpg

95887464_10220315643735649_560014506483253248_o.jpg

The economy has nothing to do with Trump but everything to do with the Virus. Before Nov rolls around it will be proven that it was intentionally released which will put it in the same category as a terrorist attack. Funny how the US has the highest death rate and illness rate it's almost like the Chinese made sure everyone that was traveling to the US was a carrier. I don't believe for a minute that one strain came from one part of the world and another strain came from another part of the world. The W.H.O. is full of shit and just a PR puppet for China

He’s right though, the left will use anything they can against trump. Democrat voters are stupid enough to believe anything, don’t forget Hilary got 65 million votes, that’s a lot of stupid people

He’s right though, the left will use anything they can against trump. Democrat voters are stupid enough to believe anything, don’t forget Hilary got 65 million votes, that’s a lot of stupid people

I see these interviews on the internet of ppl who are asked basic questions... even who the VP is currently. And they are clueless.

How can we qualify ppl so we can determine if they are fit to vote???

Maybe IQ?

Our fate is tied to these idiots.

My link is directly to the CDC website sir. Today it shows 38,576, and increase of almost 2-300 since the other day. Here you go

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR1XdSiEb-TEDRIxA5V-QESmdx4V7M8uBLIhQsC0mJN5oiQnW9YOik9z9ts

Data as of May 4, 2020
Week ending date in which the death occurredCOVID-19 Deaths (U07.1)[SUP]1[/SUP]Deaths from All CausesPercent of Expected Deaths[SUP]2[/SUP]Pneumonia Deaths
(J12.0–J18.9)[SUP]3[/SUP]
Deaths with Pneumonia and COVID-19
(J12.0–J18.9 and U07.1)[SUP]3[/SUP]
Influenza Deaths
(J09–J11)[SUP]4[/SUP]
Deaths with Pneumonia, Influenza, or COVID-19
U07.1 or J09–J18.9)[SUP]5[/SUP]
Total Deaths38,576739,6009366,09417,1225,88692,615

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

This is what I was talking about

Yes sir but look at the asterik and then read "about the data". The provisional data, the link I posted, is the actually breakdown, specific data, not broad. They clearly are using "broad" data to try and make it appear worse then it is. Zero way you can say "probable" when pneumonia and the flu have similar symptoms. Meanwhile the Flu has mysteriously disappeared only it has not. They are counting all numbers, and that is not an accurate representation. Not only that but we know a ton of tests were contaminated, etc. I will post a story below to show you one, where a goat, and a piece of fruit also tested positive. LOL.

Confirmed & Probable Cases

As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement pdf iconexternal iconissued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease.

When your president has a PhD (honorary but still) and secretly submits a goat, sheep, and piece of fruit for testing and they come back positive
1f602.png
...”The president said he had instructed Tanzanian security forces to check the quality of the kits. They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw (fruit), a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages. Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...7sjRxn44wAK1KPWNOuCcK_67W6PAVCfImajmrfObQLltQ

Yes sir but look at the asterik and then read "about the data". The provisional data, the link I posted, is the actually breakdown, specific data, not broad. They clearly are using "broad" data to try and make it appear worse then it is. Zero way you can say "probable" when pneumonia and the flu have similar symptoms. Meanwhile the Flu has mysteriously disappeared only it has not. They are counting all numbers, and that is not an accurate representation. Not only that but we know a ton of tests were contaminated, etc. I will post a story below to show you one, where a goat, and a piece of fruit also tested positive. LOL.

Confirmed & Probable Cases

As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement pdf iconexternal iconissued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease.

When your president has a PhD (honorary but still) and secretly submits a goat, sheep, and piece of fruit for testing and they come back positive
1f602.png
...”The president said he had instructed Tanzanian security forces to check the quality of the kits. They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw (fruit), a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages. Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...7sjRxn44wAK1KPWNOuCcK_67W6PAVCfImajmrfObQLltQ

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe any of this shit. What do you think the agenda is?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe any of this shit. What do you think the agenda is?

Good question man.

I don't know. But I do think that the Governors who are trying to keep States closed, like NY for instance do have an agenda. I do think Mail in ballots is something they want, so the election can be rigged.

I do think BigPharma wants to profit on this via vaccines.

And the globalists appear to want to force vaccinations. I mean Bill Gates openly talks about de-population and population control. He's in favor of it. Then on the other hand he wants to be part of Mass Vaccinations, and we are supposed to believe and trust him. Besides he has ZERO medical background, why the hell are we letting him blink? Because he is rich.

What a crazy time to be alive though right?

Good question man.

I don't know. But I do think that the Governors who are trying to keep States closed, like NY for instance do have an agenda. I do think Mail in ballots is something they want, so the election can be rigged.

I do think BigPharma wants to profit on this via vaccines.

And the globalists appear to want to force vaccinations. I mean Bill Gates openly talks about de-population and population control. He's in favor of it. Then on the other hand he wants to be part of Mass Vaccinations, and we are supposed to believe and trust him. Besides he has ZERO medical background, why the hell are we letting him blink? Because he is rich.

What a crazy time to be alive though right?
100%. I also believe the covid scare to be part of a larger agenda to slash our rights and implement more control over the people. Why, I do not know.

Last edited:
Back