• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Rep.....New Sale

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys as you can see in my signature I'll be repping for this new sponsor.... SARMS-Peptide Shop. ASF has been in need for a sarms and peptide source for a long time, excited to see us finally get a new shop here. I was selected to log some products and then asked to become a rep. Hopefully we can make SARMS-Peptide Shop the "Go To" source for our ASF members looking for high quality SARMS and Peptides.
sarms-peptide-shop468.jpg

https://sarms-peptide.shop/

NEW SALE
I'm using this post to kick off a new sale. In addition to the 10% off bitcoin already posted we will add 10% off all products in both "Local" and "International" warehouses. This sale CAN be combined with bitcoin to achieve 20% off your entire order. This is a great opportunity to try some SARMS and Peptides you've been thinking about adding to your program. This sale will only last 10 days so don't procrastinate and loose out on these great prices.

Any questions hit me up,
REHH

Last edited:
Congrats on the rep spot brotha. This sale is a good one. Especially for those using bitcoin. I’m looking forward to running a log for you guys.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Congrats on the rep spot Rehh. The correct man for the job.

Thanks bro appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the rep spot brotha. This sale is a good one. Especially for those using bitcoin. I’m looking forward to running a log for you guys.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks Sherk

Can't wait to see the log. What you gonna run???

- - - Updated

Can’t wait to see the logs get going!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stand up member... good for you and thank you.

He absolutely is a stand-up dude, he treats people extremely Fair and he's unbiased. He's one of the few level heads that are in this community.. I couldn't be more excited for him..

He absolutely is a stand-up dude, he treats people extremely Fair and he's unbiased. He's one of the few level heads that are in this community.. I couldn't be more excited for him..

I try.....lol. Thanks man.

Back