• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab Rat contest for HGH

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for those that have experience testing HGH. Tell us why you would be a good choice and be ready to prove you have tested Gh before. So what do you get. A whole kite of Jintropin courtesy of AMA :). Thank you come again.

WOW thats great ....Have never tested before or else I would jump onit , Somebody gonna get lucky !!!!!!

this site is fawkin awesome.haha. come on guys great op here.

Oh I wish I had done it before-Im def gettin into the hgh game after this cycle. Great job AMA
JL

Awwww....HGH.. The fountain of youth! I've had my share of experience with this stuff n accually can't stay away from it lol! Others may have a diff. opinion but I think the main effect of HGH is help'n ur physical appearance.. Seriously it is in other words the fountain of youth it helps so much in anti-aging, it makes the skin more elastic, can reduce cellulite, and helps to maintain skin thickness, it does help with muscle building but not as much as you think, it helps in lose'n/reducing fat and can also increase ur energy levels, it helps emotional well-being, lower the bad kind of cholesterol, and improve ur heart rate.. There are some side that can be very sucky, but everything else has sides right :) If you want a guy that knows HGH -I'm your man!

Have only tested baseline, never with any exogenous HGH so the results would still be telling. I'm in for this if AMA will let me. I'm curious to see how I respond to exoGH

Another volunteer here for lab rat status. I'm a high responder @ 56.6 on the 10 IU protocol and also a frequent blood work sort of guy. Never done extended HGH run before, just peptides (cjc-1293, ghrp-6).

HAve used peptides (GHRP-2, Ipam, MODGRF1-29) Also have used two different GH's in the past, recently ordered AY's Rips which I will be starting soon.

Have test the prior to GH's I ran one came back bunk the other is actually getting tested next week.

Will gladly post the results of that, and a future AY test that I have planned (I know it is legit but want a strength comparison on what I am using now).

And if it will get me a kit I will provide nudes of the latest gal I am nailing.

IML Gear Cream!
It's been a year since I ran my last HGH. I was getting ready to order when I saw this post...I have ran HK in the past and I am bloodwork and protocol savvy....Put my hat in the ringer.

got labs for Humatrope, Genotropin, Sazine coming soon dont need the whole kit. but would do a test.

Do I have to even give a reason? Haha! I've posted bloods for four different hgh brands and three sponsors with no bias...

I'll have labs for EKs blue tops in about a week, posted labs for their yellows last month... i'll take my hat out the ring here since im already committed to running labs for another source but you have a lot of great rep people here offering, pit, roids, choco,murf four stand up guys not saying nobody else are but their labs and expertise is all you need to know and see...

If it was me, i'd send all 4 a vial to run labs and whoever tests the highest gets a kit..lol..jk...as some are not as high responders as others

Sheri said it all!

Back