• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MY MONSTER LABS: DELAYS, DELAYS, &a MORE DELAYS!

Popwar867

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've purchased from this company two times now and I will never purchase from them again. The product is just fine so I'm not complaining about their test at all. However the way they handle business is awful. Two times now I have purchased two bottles of test E. Each time I have purchased through them, it's takes at least 0 days AFTER I send the money to receive my product. Mind you, I'm told I will be receiving my product within 0 days days. Now, I wouldn't be so upset if they were upfront and said how they never have enough test and run their business with poor to no communication between each other. The exucses I get for delays are complete BS. One was the package got shipped back to them so it took a whole extra 0 days for them to decide to re ship it. They couldn't even do next day or overnight shipping. I'm still waiting to receive my product. Point I'm trying to make here, their product is good, but they do not order on time at all. I have broke cycle now due to waiting such a long period of time to receive my product which should be arriving today, 00 days after I originally Purchased. Whenever I email they I just get a bunch of excuses. There are much better companies out there they ship in time and unless these guys change something they have lost my business and word of mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You should have had everything you needed before you start cycle.
2. Don't talk about TA times. Your number stated isn't that bad.
3. Are you being serious right now?? I kinda feel like your just trying to stir the pot.

1 . read the rules brother , i had to edit your TA times as it breaks the forum rules.

2 . sorry about the delay , please send me your order number thru a PM so i know whats going on .

3 . As nwguy just posted above , its always smart to have everything you need ON hand before starting a cycle or blast.

4 . Again , i apologize for the delay , ill make sure you get your pack asap once i get your info

Last edited:
Ordering just two bottles of test each time... I doubt you have ordered from many "companies" before.... This shit isn't Amazon and you aren't purchasing legal goods..... I also doubt you hit up a rep before posting this... The times you posted aren't bad at all, it's your fault for not having everything on hand to begin with.... If the products are good next time order way ahead of time and take a chill pill....

OP has contacted me wanting me to delete this thread, i wont.

i think it will be usefull to future new customers in what NOT to do.

Monster Labs will take care of him, maybe not as fast as Amazon prime , but TA would still be acceptable for a Domestic source

OP has contacted me wanting me to delete this thread, i wont.

i think it will be usefull to future new customers in what NOT to do.

Monster Labs will take care of him, maybe not as fast as Amazon prime , but TA would still be acceptable for a Domestic source
I agree with this. Transparency is always best. We make mistakes sometimes. Everybody does...the difference is how you handle it. Give us a chance to fix it. Monster will always make good and take care of its customers. But like others have said...make sure your ducks are in a row before starting a cycle.

Good job Brutus, I respect it when there's a problem, it's admitted, and fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Why does anybody order two bottles? It's not worth the shipping cost to me or the hassle. Definitely would not bash a lab over a two bottle order .

IML Gear Cream!
Kudos Brutus it actually adds credibility to Monster by leaving it up. I never expected monster to be perfect that being said maybe they are, I don't know all the details of this situation.

Monster has always been good to me. Shipping times are gonna vary but it's never seemed out of the norm

1 . read the rules brother , i had to edit your TA times as it breaks the forum rules.

2 . sorry about the delay , please send me your order number thru a PM so i know whats going on .

3 . As nwguy just posted above , its always smart to have everything you need ON hand before starting a cycle or blast.

4 . Again , i apologize for the delay , ill make sure you get your pack asap once i get your info
Holy shit you trolled the fuck out of me. I thought the op was a troll post then I thought that nwguy got trolled hard then I read you edited it and realized I was the one trolled all along...

Monsters the best out there never had a problem with them always fast ta excellent Communications and the gear is top-notch

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

like what I'm seeing here...nice work fellas
Thank you sir....we will always do our best to make our customers happy. Just come to myself I'd Brutus with any questions, comments or concerns and we will always handle them in a timely fashion

Back