• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

WTF is in my vial?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you look closely in pic 1 & 2, zoom in close, and you'll see it.. The entire vial has it in it.... WTF? Euro-pharmacies put gains in my vial.. Both pics have nothing but gains in those vials..Any body else find gains in their vials too?

gains_zpssbb5v8vu.jpg

gains%201_zpsjjzqnfxj.jpg

Damn, sorry Vision. I can see tons of gains in there. Seems to mostly happen with the best gear and sources.

If you need, I can take it off your hands.

Damn, sorry Vision. I can see tons of gains in there. Seems to mostly happen with the best gear and sources.

If you need, I can take it off your hands.

I know... what am I suppose to do with all these gains in my vials? This keeps happening, I kept mind gains, gains, and more gains in all my vials!

I know... what am I suppose to do with all these gains in my vials? This keeps happening, I kept mind gains, gains, and more gains in all my vials!

Maybe you should contact a rep or something. BS like that is 100% acceptable.

I have a worm in mine... wait.... wrong bottle...

Haha! Damn sorry to see that you have experienced the clearest puriest gearz! Please send me a pm and I can exchange these products for my most recent special bath tub concoction.

Those gains look good bro I always was amazed at how much gains they could fit Into each vial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If you look closely in pic 1 & 2, zoom in close, and you'll see it.. The entire vial has it in it.... WTF? Euro-pharmacies put gains in my vial.. Both pics have nothing but gains in those vials..Any body else find gains in their vials too?

gains_zpssbb5v8vu.jpg

gains%201_zpsjjzqnfxj.jpg
THE PROOF IS IN THE PRODUCT! I like it.. I like it alot..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Send those gainz this way to be tested! Lol. Great looking product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and don't u hate it when you feel that your tren kicked in harder/faster than usual?

weeeird..

(referring to psl Tren)

Back