• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Calling out PSL

John Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Email PSL (no response) + PM Vision and macedog 24 and they are still ignoring me but yet they are still posting on here.

How long has it been since your contact? Don't worry, these are very busy guys with lives of their own too, but they WILL get back to you. Feel free to PM me if needs be also.

Email PSL (no response) + PM Vision and macedog 24 and they are still ignoring me but yet they are still posting on here.

Not sure about email because I've never ordered from psl. But I know vision just got back so he's probably WAY overloaded in answering his pm. Mace just got word his son had a cancerous lump removed from leg and dads having open heart surgery today. I'm sure they both will get back to you considering they are good guys.

Macedog also has a lot going on right now. I've never had any issues with PSL, maybe email again, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Not sure about email because I've never ordered from psl. But I know vision just got back so he's probably WAY overloaded in answering his pm. Mace just got word his son had a cancerous lump removed from leg and dads having open heart surgery today. I'm sure they both will get back to you considering they are good guys.
This would be nice to know. Btw. I'm not apply anything negative about psl, just need important questions asked.

Macedog treated me like family recently, I'm sure if you give it time they'll get to you

I'm handling this guys. Thanks for the support.

All good reps, things happen. Sometimes we jump on and post something during hectic times to show a presence but don't get to go through all of our messages. It's a tough gig from time to time. All three of them have always been helpful and responsive with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I getting the responds I need so far from shadow and psl. They're a great company and the reps are very happy to rep for them. I still support this company and the great products they offer. Long story short. Shipping companies suck and overpay bitches.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok what did i miss. . Sorry for a lack of presence. Been in a different department and no internet. Well sprint... so its in and out. Sorry if i missed anything. Trying to touch base everywhere , just a little harder this week. Do to where im working.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Checking email.

Last thing i see is from 10 days ago. I could have accidentally deleted it. I apologize. My inbox fills up very fast . Please , pm me now.

Mace works like 18 hour days lately. Shit.

Lol. I was forced over. Except had to leave the department im working in and go to my normal job at 1130pm. As you can tell, im back in my office and have the internet at my fingertips.. oh how i missed thee. Leaving at 3am. Come back at 3. Work 12hrs . And suppose to work 7a-11pm sunday..

- - - Updated - - -

Mace works like 18 hour days lately. Shit.
truth....

How you feeling jr, i think your the one person who sleeps about the same or less than i do..

Brother I'm not ignoring you I seen your private message, I am already working on a resolve for you you just need to give me time to figure this out.... on top of that I have a boatload of private messages that I'm catching up on...

I never leave anyone behind and you should know this..

But also let's talk about the truth of the matter, your current matter is postal related within your reach and there's not too much we can do... but none the less I'm trying to sort out some things and see what we can come up with..

Yes. You are right. From what I said in the pm, there is nothing you can do. However, it doesn't hurt to see if there are alternative for the situation I'm in. Psl is a great company and I support them. Shadow and psl contacted me and working on a solution that will benefit everyone. You're more than welcome to join in to.

Lol. I was forced over. Except had to leave the department im working in and go to my normal job at 1130pm. As you can tell, im back in my office and have the internet at my fingertips.. oh how i missed thee. Leaving at 3am. Come back at 3. Work 12hrs . And suppose to work 7a-11pm sunday..

- - - Updated - - -

truth....
Macedog. Things happen and I was told you were going through some thing with your son. I do apologize if I cause any inconvenience to you.

Get Shredded!
Yes. You are right. From what I said in the pm, there is nothing you can do. However, it doesn't hurt to see if there are alternative for the situation I'm in. Psl is a great company and I support them. Shadow and psl contacted me and working on a solution that will benefit everyone. You're more than welcome to join in to.

I'll take care of this from here on out....give us ample time on our ends with cross communication back and forth to find a resolve to this matter...

Honestly never had an issue with PSL in any regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys can i reiterate that this was nothing to do with PSL, this was a postal service issue.

Yes. I 120% agree with you. Can you pm me. Vision.
Can i add, jj ive gone back and fourth with you probable 20-30 times from the beginning. Ive never ignored you. So i dont want you to think or even say ive ignored you over one email that i didnt get back to you on as fast as i normally do. Or within 24hrs.im normally almost instantaneous .literally but Different department, higher demand and no internet (sprint). But since i first saw this thread,( late) as i apologized for. I m here still awaiting a pm. I swing shift so sometimes we are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Can i add, jj ive gone back and fourth with you probable 20-30 times from the beginning. Ive never ignored you. So i dont want you to think or even say ive ignored you over one email that i didnt get back to you on as fast as i normally do. Or within 24hrs.im normally almost instantaneous .literally but Different department, higher demand and no internet (sprint). But since i first saw this thread,( late) as i apologized for. I m here still awaiting a pm. I swing shift so sometimes we are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

You can pm me or vision. I just updated him on some new information. Plus I'm an attention whore. How else am I going to get you to buy me food.

No biggie i give food away all the.time

You can pm me or vision. I just updated him on some new information. Plus I'm an attention whore. How else am I going to get you to buy me food.

I just got it a bit ago.. Im super stoked that everything as sorted out on your end... now we're all back on the same page, and pressing forward...

:::Situation has been resolved:::

If there is ever anything else that our team or myself can assist you with, please do NOT HESITATE to ask.. Your needs are very important to us here at the team..

Hang in there, and relax, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!:winkfinger:

Back