• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Special treatment? Truth be said ( I had to do it PSL )

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, as many of you know me, I say it like it is... I won't sugar coat anything.. If I have zero experience with a particular product, I won't speak on it unless I have TRUE, authentic, legitimate feedback and pure testimonials from those that I know within my small circle or trusted member..

I've had the pleasure to meet and speak my numerous members from here and share stories about experiences with products...

So, I did a little 007, underground leg work...With this said: I'd like to share something with the community and customers!

I never once doubted the authenticity of the products, or the potency (as I have first hand experience), or the amazing customer service that we offer as a team here... But, I needed to step away and do an unbiased review, and give the community 110% authentic, honest review of mine.. I promised the community I'd do this from day one, so I do NOT want to let you guys down...This is my way, of seeing it throught your eyes (customers)

( I dislike talking about this openly and it will be a first that anyone seen me admit to such actives openly )

I've recently made a purchase here at PSL (I hate saying his openly/security reasons,but it needs to be said).. I used a discrete payment transaction, and shipping location, in which none can be suspected or pointed to me, to eliminate any possibility of special treatment..

From the time funds have been collected, up until the moment the parcel was received it was all done professionally, and isolated with swift action.. :)

The packaging was hands down top notch like always ( zero specially treatment, everyone gets the same, awesome treatment )

1)Transaction swift, communication was great
2) T/A very nice (great job)
3) product inspection ( I looked over each vial under the light, all filled the same,contents equal and crystal clear )

To upper management, this may seem as if I possess any doubts or felt specially treatment, this is NOT the case.. I just wanted to prove to others that everyone gets the same service that they need and expect, with each order, regardless of who you are..

So, being in the position that I am, it's 110% proven that I receive the same service as everyone else, and the same products!

( I will do this again, from time to time and provide my honest, genuine feedback )

test2_zpslsywoknp.jpg

test1_zpsssxkx0st.jpg

Thanks for confirming what i already know... im sure even after this, psl will still have critics. . You can not please everyone all the time. But we sure as hell try to anyway!!!.. and thats what defines us from other companies! Vision on behalf of the community, thank you for taking your own time and doing this.

I'm not surprised you did that Vision. Always came across as a stand up guy. Good to hear PSL is as stand up as you are. Having said that you and PSL have always been solid so I'm not surprised at the outcome.

I had to send a message to upper management after I posted this to advise them for no offense taken and that this had nothing to do with trust....

I just needed to see if everything would meet the standards given the facts that an order was not affiliated with me or any of the other Representatives...

Not one single member on our team including the representatives was aware of this... I only told one member who is a representative of another source that's within our Network, but that was long after everything was processed....

I don't doubt it for a second brother. The reviews speak for themselves. I can't wait to show everybody via my log how amazing this team and their service is!

I'm literally just finding out about this now. You sly dog. To go that distance to give customers peace of mind is why you became the heart and soul of PSL.

I had to send a message to upper management after I posted this to advise them for no offense taken and that this had nothing to do with trust....

I just needed to see if everything would meet the standards given the facts that an order was not affiliated with me or any of the other Representatives...

Not one single member on our team including the representatives was aware of this... I only told one member who is a representative of another source that's within our Network, but that was long after everything was processed....
Vision stand up move. Enjoying the greys and pulling the trigger on Winstrol Tabs and T4 to run with the hGH. Always did me solid!!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

That's pretty amazing for you to go that. This oils look real nice to

vision goes above and beyond with his word. I been telling everyone this for years with my source (uncle Z) there is no special bottles produced for special members. Each bottle sent out is mass created and sent out. I'm glad you got to see with your own eyes brother. No doubt EP products are the best. It doesn't matter if you buy from us, them, or the crack dealer on the corner(make sure cap is still on) you will get quality with Ep.

Back