• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lab results

Does the booster contain DAA as one of the ingredients?
If so it can give a false positive results. Decide by 2.6 to get more accurate reading.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Does the booster contain DAA as one of the ingredients?
If so it can give a false positive results. Decide by 2.6 to get more accurate reading.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Not sure. I'll have to consult my local GNC "expert" that doesn't actually lift or eat right. But he knows a lot about supps.

Surely your not talking about the androgen line you sell. That stuff came back bunk. :coffee:

i would say 947 is low but FAR from bunk if that is what it is that is being referenced here... not sure what went on, Neither is the tester, but it definitely not bunk..

:coffee: Even if I believe their numbers, it doesn't make me want to run it. The point is to trust that the label is accurate as to what is inside the bottle. Just as much as I don't want to find out I've only been dosing at 1/2, I don't want to get a blood test back and find out I've been dosing 2x either. I want to trust that I'm getting the claimed dose within a reasonable accuracy.

I thought norma amps came back bunk/fake/underdosed...I have some friends at meso.that board is 100% right

Surely your not talking about the androgen line you sell. That stuff came back bunk. :coffee:
No one has said bunk anywhere about those labs. Nothing about them makes sense. I'm 10 days out from that pin and still lifting and LHJO twice in 12 hours.

You forgot the 30K free test page.. 10mg/day Anabolic America Proviron really helped.

Get Shredded!
Well you may get ok gains but only if you get more cow bell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back