• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Pinning everything with a 23g

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting ready to start my next cycle and this will be my first time with injectables. I'm just running test e, haven't decided on dose yet but it will either be 500 or 750 per week. BF is 15%

My question is am stupid to just try to pin everything on rotation (delts, glutes, quads) with a 23g? I've read mixed opinions about a 23 being too big for delts

also is 1" long enough for glutes and quads? I don't have much fat under my skin in either spots.

It's mostly just user preference.
I use 23g regularly. 1 inch is fine, push it in far enough to dimple the skin.
For your delt you may want to go a bit slower. Make sure you massage the injection site for a couple minutes afterward.

Do y'all cut your fingernails with hedge trimmers too?

So the 23g delt pins won't inhibit upper body workouts or anything assuming I do it right?

Terumo is more pleasant than BD. sharper for sure, and I think it is a slightly smaller OD.
I think, some may disagree, just pin glutes. Being virgin muscle, you stand a chance of having every limb and your ass sore. Pin alternating quads slowly and steady. Get good at quads, easy to see and get to. Not alot of nerves if you are in the Right spot. Then after 3-4 weeks add 1 new site at a time.

I try to mostly use 25g in my quads and delts. With some gear I use a 23g just to speed up the process. Good luck man

Actually I quit cutting my fingernails years ago. I mean bigger is better right?

lol I use 1" 22g for everything. Just cause that's the smallest my local source carries, if I had a choice 23-24 is the most universal and can never go wrong. 22g f*cking sucks in the quad :(

23x1 for everything. Terumo. Target alcohol wipes.
I quit using the wipes except for the caps. Cotton balls and a bottle of 91%. I may be paranoid but I like to disinfect abLARGE area lol.

Like the old war movies where the nurse used a big sponge soaked in iodine and would wipe half his body
Exactly! My protocol is to drop my vial in a little ziplock and drop that into hot water while I shower, get out dry off, take a whore's bath wth a cotton ball and isopropyl, and let it dry while I draw. Pip doesn't exist in my world right now! It's mostly because quads are so large I've injected and questioned if I wiped where I actually pinned and that seems dumb when cotton balls and a liter of alcohol are like $6!

25g is cool until you start pushing more oil. i'm growing to hate my EQ mondays just due to the time it takes to inject 2.5cc into each glute/quad.

i need some 22g-23g needles.

^^just spread the EQ CC's out over the week when you inject other gear..

Get Shredded!
What is dimple? And why not use larger gauge like 29? Curious as I do peptides and am wanting to do a Test cycle as well.

Terumo is more pleasant than BD. sharper for sure, and I think it is a slightly smaller OD.

I've heard this before as well. Personally, I draw with a 23 and pin with a 25. I always shoot the Delts and have no problem with a 1.5" 25g with as much as 2.5cc. Each person is different, only you can determine the best sites and volume limits for each injection site if your own body. We can offer what we do but, it's on you to see what works best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25g is cool until you start pushing more oil. i'm growing to hate my EQ mondays just due to the time it takes to inject 2.5cc into each glute/quad.

i need some 22g-23g needles.
You ever try warming it up? 2.1 ml 3x wk with a 25 goes quick here. Once I warmed it up there was no going back.

right. I use a 29 for peptides. Would that size work for Test also? If not why?
Test is an oil and much thicker. I use 27g for my trt subq but even then I use a 20 to draw. You might be able to push some oils through a 29 but others I bet you'd blow the pin off. A slin pin would definitely have to be backloaded I would think.

Test is an oil and much thicker. I use 27g for my trt subq but even then I use a 20 to draw. You might be able to push some oils through a 29 but others I bet you'd blow the pin off. A slin pin would definitely have to be backloaded I would think.

i've used slin pins for OP sust, OP mast e and AP sust. no problems.

i back load all my slin pins. i've tried using the same needle to draw and inject hCG before and it didn't work so well.

You ever try warming it up? 2.1 ml 3x wk with a 25 goes quick here. Once I warmed it up there was no going back.

yeah. it helped a little, but it took too long.

^^just spread the EQ CC's out over the week when you inject other gear..

that would put me over 3cc per injection. mondays i use 2 pins, wednesday and friday i only use 1

When you guys use slins for oils what are they? 29g .5?

Back