• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Early 90's WWF

rickrude81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who else grew up on late 80's early 90's WWF. Imo it never got any better. Hulkamania used to run wild at my house every weekend! Good memories

Who else grew up on late 80's early 90's WWF. Imo it never got any better. Hulkamania used to run wild at my house every weekend! Good memories

Hell yeah.....I remembering being a bouncer, all juiced up and watching during those years

the he attitude area, the rock, ex and nwo years were the best though....96-2002

Ultimate warrior was my ninja

I saw him at my gym working out in 1990. Didn't talk to anyone.....did a lot of really heavy calf work on the standup machine

Dude, I wish I did. I had a jake the snake figurine that I held onto in 1989. Best childhood memory aside from ninja turtles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the Warrior was the shit! Dude is still swole

i was was watching him kick rick rude's ass on the wwe network last night

Rick rude was great tho....

i was was watching him kick rick rude's ass on the wwe network last night

Rick ruhde was great tho....

Yea Warrior always won their fueds. Thats how it works when you play the bad guy. Rick Rude imo one of the best heels that ever lived

When we used to wrestle my favorite moves were the camel clutch and the figure 4 leg lock. Put a hole in the wall and got in trouble doing a suplex one time.

Razor Ramon was my personal fav :paddle:

That's Scott Hall, right?

For me it was Macho Man, Ken shamrock, AA and the 4 horsemen, Brett hart, and my all time favorite, the Canadian crippler, Chris Benoit.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

That's Scott Hall, right?

For me it was Macho Man, Ken shamrock, AA and the 4 horsemen, Brett hart, and my all time favorite, the Canadian crippler, Chris Benoit.

My mom used to say she partied with ken in nor cal back in the day. For what it's worth, wtf?

The Rock, stone cold, Scott Hall/ Razor, HBK, Jericho, Edge, Hulk, rick rude, Kurt angle

brett hart was a faggit

No one sniffed more cocaine than the ultimate warrior... Maybe macho, but you know

Get Shredded!
I got suplexed into a window sill. I literally had to get like 11 stitches n thats all. Youd think itd of been more

The Rock, stone cold, Scott Hall/ Razor, HBK, Jericho, Edge, Hulk, rick rude, Kurt angle

brett hart was a faggit

Nobody is faggier than Dwayne Johnson... Except maybe Dave bautista (who looks like a little bitch IRL).

Can't believe I left Austin 3:16 off my list.

Ahh, the good old days of my yout.

qaze2e3u.jpg

Str8 pymp

Coco B. Ware was my idol...I used to strap fake seagull wings on and run off my garage and try to fly....never worked out well..

The Road Warriors were the original badass wrestlers....I remember the first time they met the British Bulldog and Davey Boy Smith for the belt...I dropped aboit 40 elbows on the family dog and broke two hand rails to the stairs ...coming off the ropes....

To hell with all those above mentioned guy's...... Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and for the tag team you gotta love the Road Warriors!!!!

Hey Warrior didn't see your post when I put mine in. This is no bullshit, when i was like 10 yrs old I used to cut Hacksaw's grass at his house in Pineville, LA

Holy crap, no one has even mentioned the "Sixteen Time World Champion" Rick Flair" (hand up to mouth) Whooooooo

Back